www.wmdolls.com

Renewal Powder

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Renewal Powder

Post by ColColt »

This has no doubt been discussed before but, I was thinking about the"renewal powder" that you can opt for when you buy a new girl and if it's really worth the cost. Is there better ingredients in it to warrant a $25 cost over cheaper baby powder with cornstarch, such as the four bottles of Gold Bond Medicated Powder with cornstarch I have sitting in queue? I haven't tried that yet as i still have an extra container of the renewal powder left.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Renewal Powder

Post by The Messenger »

I can't say if the renewal powder has better ingredients. But when I ran out of the renewal powder and started using cornstarch, I saw and felt no difference in their effect.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have several of this kind I use to use on my dog when he got a rash. It's what I thought of trying in lieu of the renewal powder. I can't see there would be much if any difference.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_235 Jul. 21 11.48.jpg
ScreenHunter_235 Jul. 21 11.48.jpg (51.8 KiB) Viewed 1413 times

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

What about the roaches? Will those nasty things crawling all over the cornstarch? This is the question I always have, and fear.

That's why right now I am using only talcum powder. Yeah, it might give me cancer, but maybe I deserve it.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm not too worried about roaches. I have the exterminators coming out quite often to try and eliminate the Springtails and Thirps I have a problem with and the insecticide they use would kill about anything. They can't get into the container so, no worries.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I use the Argo cornstarch from Walmart. I'm in Denver, and I don't think we get roaches. I've never noticed any bugs, or molds that are attracted to the cornstarch here in CO.

Talcum powder is another fine source. It's got a lot of scare around it lately, but most of it is false. Talcum powder has never been found to be carcinogenic by itself. The problem is talcum powder contaminated with asbestos. That's something that used to happen, but today's methods of making and refining it make it almost impossible.

Doll Vendors are using one of those two I'd wager. Most things you get from vendors can be found for much, much cheaper if you know what your looking for.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think when I run out of this last container I bought I'm going to use that Gold Bond shown as I have several of those left over. All but one are still full and unused.

INFORMATIONS