It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:52 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 32 of 32 [ 469 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Post subject: Re: Meet Timea, WM157 B cup.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:03 pm 

I understand exactly how you feel, DDM. I was in a similar place about a year ago myself. I also took some time away from the forums, and it was the best thing I could have done for myself. Sometimes you really do just need to step away, clear your head, reset.

It sounds like you have your priorities right, and I'm glad you have your lovely ladies there to keep you happy. :) Come back whenever you feel ready. We'll be here. :)

Peace, love, and contentment to you always,
Broven :)

"Home where my thought's escaping. Home where my music's playing. Home where my love lies waiting silently for me." - Paul Simon
Anna Marie WM140D and WM157B with head 36
Anna Marie and Brooklynn
Flickr
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

the first picture where she's on a computer is stunning. hope you're happy with her, she's gorgeous brother :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:07 pm 

Hey DDM,

I'll be sad to see you go, but completely understand where you're coming from. I've thought about doing the same a couple of times recently.

Your Timea thread was one of the first threads I followed after joined the TDF forum. The 157B was a top runner on my list, for my first doll, at the time. Your photos helped to show what she looked like in a non studio setting. But what really kept me interested in Timea, was your love for her. It made me feel more confident that getting a doll, was the right thing for me to do. And I'm happy to say that it was.

Might I suggest, that you just post one of your favorite photos once and a while, expressing the love you have for them, as it may help other like myself take that first big step. :D

:glou:
Jimmy

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:51 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Jimmy_71 wrote:
Hey DDM,

I'll be sad to see you go, but completely understand where you're coming from. I've thought about doing the same a couple of times recently.

Your Timea thread was one of the first threads I followed after joined the TDF forum. The 157B was a top runner on my list, for my first doll, at the time. Your photos helped to show what she looked like in a non studio setting. But what really kept me interested in Timea, was your love for her. It made me feel more confident that getting a doll, was the right thing for me to do. And I'm happy to say that it was.

Might I suggest, that you just post one of your favorite photos once and a while, expressing the love you have for them, as it may help other like myself take that first big step. :D

:glou:
Jimmy

Well said Jimmy_71. I agree with you entirely. :thumbs_up:

Page 32 of 32 [ 469 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32