www.wmdolls.com

A rundown of clothing size for the 166cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllover2019

A rundown of clothing size for the 166cm

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Hey everyone, she should be arriving soon.
Can anyone with a 166cm give a quick run down of clothing size from the neck down?

Dress size, T-shirt or shirt and blouse sizes, pants, shorts sizes,. Lingerie/nightgown size? Stocking size? and finally shoe size? The ideal bra size?

Some go to sites for online quality clothing retailers that you guys use? You know the kind that won't stain your doll.

Thanks,
DL

Dolllover2019

Re: A rundown of clothing size for the 166cm

Post by Dolllover2019 »

oh and USA sizes please.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Almost All of the dresses, shirts, and panties I have for mine are xs. The panties fit well if they are low fitting or spandex-like. Pairs that rest on her waistline are a bit loose. I do have a bunch of crop tops in s, and they fit very well. The lingerie I have for her is all s, but side tie and back tie for the panties and tops. I also have girls workout shorts and Capri leggings in size 10-12. Again a little loose on the waist, but look great resting on her hips. I also have some girls shirts in large, and overalls in the same size. They fit great and anything smaller is tough to get on her without putting her arms straight up. In bras I have all 32c, but are little tight and only use them for photos.

I have nono of the other items sorry, but hope that helps.

High Country

Post by High Country »

I searched up several threads on this topic, and one over-arching message I read and then confirmed, is there is lots of screwy variations in sizing of women's clothes that will make you think the Mad Hatter made up the whole system. With that "YMMV" caveat, my own 166C shopping led to US sizes:

Dress size 2 - 4. Shirts, blouses S if you want to close the front. Might get by with XS if you like the boobs-busting-off the-buttons look. Shorts/Pants XS.

Bras - Really tricky. Aim around 32C. Someone else reported 30D, but that is a rare size and didn't work for me. I'd bet 32D and 34C could work.

"One size fits Most" often indicates very stretchy fabric and can often work out great. Common for lingerie.

Stretchy nylon type stockings - you'll be fine with smallest adult sizes. Socks - best fit is to go to the Junior Dept and get about the largest kid size (IIRC maybe a 10 -12?)

Shoes - 4 would be the size that would fit snug, but no need for snug and almost no options. 5 is ideal - big enough for some play in the fit and many more options available. 6 likely to work too as many people say the extra room doesn't cause a problem.

I've had no staining probs (yet) buying from amazon and Yandy

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

If you are looking for some really nice form fitting, BodyCon dresses, I would suggest an XS in women's, especially if you buy from Yandy.com or Lulus.com. As long as you try to stay close to the 32-21-33 measurements, you should be fine! As for shoes/heels, we've found our sexy lady feels comfy in a women's 4.5, although heels in that size are a little harder to find but they're definitely out there. I'll post a pic of the last couple of things we bought our girl Danae. Best of luck! The 166C is a dream! :wink:

Mr. Ducati
Attachments
Danae3.jpg
Danae3.jpg (122.27 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
Danae2.jpg
Danae2.jpg (118.57 KiB) Viewed 2994 times

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Sexy Lady, Sexy Heels.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Dolllover2019 wrote:Sexy Lady, Sexy Heels.
Thanks DollLover, keep us posted when your girl comes in! Don't forget to take lots of pics :wink:

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

She will be in the Doll Album for sure. And who knows, maybe even a chance at CoverDoll??? haha She is very ambitious coming to America and is willing to work very hard to achieve her dreams.
Mr_Ducati wrote:
Dolllover2019 wrote:Sexy Lady, Sexy Heels.
Thanks DollLover, keep us posted when your girl comes in! Don't forget to take lots of pics :wink:

Brokenboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Brokenboy »

pretty much all summed up, but XS in everything. I do own a sewing machine as well though, so some things she was swimming in, i was able to take in. The biggest problem for me has been undies. Especially those cheap thongs that come with a lot of lingerie. She can hula hoop in most of those. If you don’t care about what the back of the thong looks like and you don’t know how to sew, you can always just cut the string part and then tie it back together tighter, which does the trick.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

My Grandma knows how to sew.

Brokenboy wrote:pretty much all summed up, but XS in everything. I do own a sewing machine as well though, so some things she was swimming in, i was able to take in. The biggest problem for me has been undies. Especially those cheap thongs that come with a lot of lingerie. She can hula hoop in most of those. If you don’t care about what the back of the thong looks like and you don’t know how to sew, you can always just cut the string part and then tie it back together tighter, which does the trick.

thelichking
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thelichking »

she reminds me of Mila Kunis 8O
i love it :glou:

heywoodjw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by heywoodjw »

There is nothing consistent on Amazon as far as sizes. Should we look at adult, juniors, child sizes? If so, what sizes?

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

heywoodjw wrote:There is nothing consistent on Amazon as far as sizes. Should we look at adult, juniors, child sizes? If so, what sizes?
All the sizes I have listed in my previous post are adult except where listed as girls size. I have had little problem ordering on Amazon. I do try to always read the reviews of what I buy though. If the reviews say the piece fits a little small and is by smaller women I usually order it. I think you'll find women's sizes are just inconsistent. For example - I have 2 pairs of panties from the same store,the same size, the same brand, and similar style. One fits perfect, and the other is about 2 inches loose.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

I have actually gotten all my clothes from Amazon, I just always get X-Small to small for everything. If it doesn't fit just return it.

INFORMATIONS