www.wmdolls.com

Can the WM 150B take something besides he cartoon head?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jakeelliot100

Can the WM 150B take something besides he cartoon head?

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

There seems to be no photos of it with anything other than the cartoon head.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Can the WM 150B take something besides he cartoon head?

Post by Cubiko »

Sadly no. Since I have the doll I have been asking them that myself and they do have plans to make others, but right now it seems to be the only head that fits well. A 125 cm doll head could work but so far this has not been tried.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Why exactly will no other head fit? The Neck stump size? thread size? or something?
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The doll is just too small, the normal heads look too big on it, the head you mentioned was made for the 118 cm doll I think. The legs are super long making it tall, but the torso is small and similar to a 125 cm doll. The positive thing however is that the doll is extremely light. A head for the 125cm doll could match, but I have never tried it as I do not have any heads of that size.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Ohh I see. Thanks Mandos! i didn't know that!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:There seems to be no photos of it with anything other than the cartoon head.
WM's 150B, aka "slim" is essentially a stretched version of their 118CM. Any head listed for the 100CM through 125CM will work as the 150B is derived from that series rather than WM's larger dolls. I found that out through my vendor when I ordered my WM 125CM. The #77 head, the one you refer to as cartoon :roll: , isn't listed for the 125CM, but fits perfectly and looks great. Again, same series body. I might also point out that, any given head can look dramatically different with different wigs, eye color and make-up.
Take a look below:
These are all the WM #77 head. The top one is my Jyoti.

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

lol I knew I would get some flack for the cartoon description. Good info thanks

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

You could try a head number 115 from YL. This is a head for a 128cm doll. It may very well fit on the WM150B. Ask a vendor about it.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:lol I knew I would get some flack for the cartoon description. Good info thanks
No worries. A lot of folks have likened WM's #77 head to Jessica Rabbit. Even Chucky's bride. For me, when I saw that head with black hair and a darker skin tone on the 150B body, it reminded me of a young Hindu woman. Just the look I was after. Had the 150B had a more proportionate figure, I would have gone with that one. Didn't care for the elongated legs and tiny waist though, so I went with the 125 instead.
kambui wrote:You could try a head number 115 from YL. This is a head for a 128cm doll. It may very well fit on the WM150B. Ask a vendor about it.
I think that head will work, kambui. If memory serves, there was a member here with a WM 125CM topped with that very YL head. Same factory produces both I believe.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

115 or 90 should work.
I have the 90 and she is so pretty, but I put her on a 105cm because she looks wrong on my 140 and up.

7 and 12 also work but I'm nervous about the low number ones because I didn't like my 15 in person. The early ones lack a certain detail that I like in newer ones.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

From what I understand, with the exception of WM's 150B (Slim), which is a stretched version of their smaller dolls, everything above 125CM takes the larger heads.

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

I didn't notice the elongated legs until it was mentioned hete. I went back and looked and they do look unnatural.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:I didn't notice the elongated legs until it was mentioned hete. I went back and looked and they do look unnatural.
You may find this thread interesting. Some uncropped photos from when the doll was released.
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=90057&hilit=WM+150cm

INFORMATIONS