www.wmdolls.com

Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

Post by Panther68 »

Terabyte, those photos look great. By putting the aviator glasses on our dolls, they totally look real. It hides the "Uncanny Valley" eyes. All you need is a pair of MannequinFan eyes, so she can look in different directions for a more realistic look. They are hard to come by, but well worth it. Wish I had got 2 sets, when I got Anastasia's set.

Keep the photos coming.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:Terabyte, those photos look great. By putting the aviator glasses on our dolls, they totally look real. It hides the "Uncanny Valley" eyes. All you need is a pair of MannequinFan eyes, so she can look in different directions for a more realistic look. They are hard to come by, but well worth it. Wish I had got 2 sets, when I got Anastasia's set.

Keep the photos coming.
Thanks Panther! I figured the glasses would be a nice touch. I definitely am buying a set or 2 of MannequinFan eyes, after seeing them on your Anastasia, what a difference plus the standard WM eyes are a pain in the ass to move. I will definitely keep shooting, we have nice, sunny weather coming towards the weekend so I am planning out some outfits and locations for Aylen.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Last call for volleyball, Aylen still wants to play!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

K.. butt one thing... if I'm on her team... i,m not doin the whole jump in the air chest bump with her if we score a point..lol 8O

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Very nice terabyte,
Aylen is looking super in her outdoor photos.
:glou:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy - LMAO, she might get some stares if she starts jumping with that crop shirt on.

Mr_Fix_it - Thanks, I appreciate your positive words on Aylen and my work.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Final images from this set. Aylen wanted to do some poses with the mini-chair we brought.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Excellent photos. :thumbs_up:
I think Aylen really enjoys being outside, she looks like she's having a great time.
I like the little details, like the shades on the picnic table where she just put them down.
Looking forward to seeing some more shots like these. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice :) love the lean back pic!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damnn nice ass man, great to see this model in jeans! Really liked the chair ones, and from page 2 that side shot and the one below it where she's just one standing straight; that one looks particularly real to me.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Really impressive Terabyte, she looks gorgeous. You must be spending quite a bit of time keeping her hands clean. Enjoy the sets, keep them coming.

On another note, what is her shoe size. Anastasia, a 168E WM is a size 5 US is Aylen the same?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback! She is a blast to shoot and always has me coming up with different locations/ideas.

PaulDenton2001 - Thanks, I'm getting more comfy taking her outside to shoot her.

Djcdoll - thanks! She definitely enjoys it, can't beat that natural light! The sunglasses on the table sold me on selecting that shot to edit. Definitely more coming!

Zippy - Thanks, trying everything!

Avante - Thank you! I love those jeans they are super stretchy and fit perfectly. Glad to hear it on those page 2 shots. She definitely can pass for real person to someone passing by, lol.

Panther68 - thank you, this is your fault, you got me started with the outdoor photos, lol. Yea, I have become the hand cleaning expert, I have been shopping for gloves for her to cut down on the dirt collection. I definitely will keep shooting, more sets coming.

Aylen is same size as Anastasia, size 5, although I have seen 4.5 as a possibility.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen is a police magnet! 1st let me tell you all I have a love/hate relationship with this set. I found a great pedestrian bridge to knock out a quick shoot at with Aylen. The main road is about 40ft-50ft from the entrance of the bridge so I decided to park on the street same side behind the pathway entrance. I brought everything I thought I would need for her: microfiber clothes, spray bottle with soap, hand truck, baby oil, and powder. She is seatbelted in the back of my vehicle, so go around to the passenger side and get her out of the vehicle and attempt stand her up on the handtruck.....

No luck.... :( Legs and knees were all over the place and kept buckling. Mind you it 80+ degrees outside.

So I say screw it and pick her up and carry her to the nearest bench before the bridge and fix her up so she doesn't look like a drunk college girl. Grab some stuff I need and head back over to her. There is a post at start of the bridge so I decide to fix her legs, pick her up and lean her against the post. Well that didn't work out either, she buckled and fell to the concrete, no damage, just all the dirt on the ground is now stuck to her legs, thighs, and butt. Meanwhile there is 2 service workers at the other end of the bridge watching all of this either laughing or wondering WTF am I doing. Got her all cleaned up, legs fixed, picked her up and propped her against the wood fencing. At this point I am tired and sweating. Cleaned Aylen some more and started in on pics. Extreme sunlight didn't help, I need a ND filter badly. I made do working with the shadows.

At the other end of the bridge I seen an older lady walking towards my direction and she is fiddling with her phone, by the time she gets to me she is having a convo, but manages to stop, look, and say "wow, wasn't expecting that!", tell her caller that there is a guy taking a picture of a large mannequin. About 5 min later, I notice a police truck behind my suv, cop gets out slowly walks towards Aylen and I. Kinda smiling, I was cleaning her legs, and had my camera gear on the ground next to me. He walks up, says hi, shakes my hand and introduces himself and laughs "You don't see this everyday, I was driving by and I noticed your model. She looks real!!!" I tell him its a mannequin photo doll, he is just staring at Aylen like he is star struck. We chat a bit more, I give him my photo business card, he is really amazed and has never seen anything like her. Noticed her boobs and said "she is a bit top heavy!" tell me to have a great holiday weekend and takes off. 5 min later again, he pulls up with his partner and I can hear him from the road. He calls me, "hey do you mind if I show my partner, I told him and he doesn't believe it". I wave to him to come on down. His partner same thing, shake hands and everything and he is in sheer amazement. 1st cop ask me "do you mind if we get a picture?" I tell him no problem at all, just don't knock her over. They both take selfies, I tell them about my story with the cop by my house, we all laugh, they tell me to have a nice holiday weekend and they take off. Older lady comes back across and sure enough I see her snap a pic of Aylen with her phone, lol. Long intro over......a few pics:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Great pics terabyte :thumbs_up:
Also a really good backstory to go with the photoset. It sounds like you have had a hard day with Aylen.
I found it tough and hard work moving and posing my Tiffany in the hot sunshine even in my backyard so it must have been 10x harder for you.
Luckily the cops were okay with you taking photos of Aylen. You and Aylen are probably the main talking point down at the police station now! :lol:

INFORMATIONS