www.wmdolls.com

Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

Post by terabyte »

Have had Aylen for 3 months now, all of her shoots up till today have been indoors. Never thought of taking her outside until I seen Panther68's beautiful shots of Anastasia, he asked me a few times when I was going to take Aylen outside. Waiting on the weather to get decent and I had to fix her fingers, also had to put the mental block of weird thought of taking a 5' 6" sexdoll outside to do a photoshoot away. Panther had mentioned to me, "you own it, its yours, no issues as long as she is properly clothed". Today was the day....

Weather sucked today, 90% rain with a small window of sun. Got Aylen dressed and took her outside, starting getting cloudy and rainy, back inside we go. Waited a few hours, it finally stopped and sun came out, strong. Temps flew up to high 70's, I moved Aylen from spot to spot mostly on the back deck to keep it simple, sweating up a storm with the heat and working moving her around. By the time we finished she had a bit of wet dirt on her hands and back of her thighs, note for next time, shoot on a dry day. I plan on this being the 1st of many outdoor shoots, I have a few spots in mind.

A funny side note, I am driving home from my location with Aylen in the backseat seatbelted in and wrapped in her pink blanket. I pull up to my building, my place is the closest to the main door. I walk in unlock my apt. door and prop the building entrance doors open. Pick Aylen up bridal style and carry her in the house, I struggle a bit as I didn't have a good grip on her. Now mind you she is wrapped up with just her legs dangling. At that exact moment, unknown to me a police officer happened to be driving past the complex on the main street and seen me carrying "something or someone" in the building. I come back out and continue unloading my vehicle as I see him pull in the half circle drive and he inches closer to where I am. I take a few more things in and come back out, he greets me and ask if I am moving in the building. I tell him "no, I live here", he then ask me if by chance I have a mannequin, I laugh and tell him "why yes I do". He says " I don't mean to cause any issue but can I see it? I happen to be driving past and I seen you carrying something with legs coming out of a blanket". I tell him no problem, he ask if I do photography, I tell him yes as I walk him in my place. Show him my studio setup with lights and gear, and Aylen on the couch, he says "thanks, sorry for bothering you, I had to check", I tell him no problem . I had to laugh as my 1st time taking her out of the house and of all people who I run into is a police officer. Anyways, sorry for the long intro, on to the pics.......

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

Post by Panther68 »

Damn!!! She looks awesome outside. Now, you know why I highly recommend it.

LOL, I had my police visit back on Febuary 5th. Took Anastasia to my city park and did some shots of her on a swing in an empty playground. A lady in the distance was triggered, took a photo of my car license plate. a police officer showed up to my home and I pretty much did the same as you. Showed him her, still in my Miata, my photos on my camera and on my Instagram account and let him look around my home to ensure that I was not a nut case.

I assure you what you just experienced was my worst experience in 7 months of doing this. I will be honest, I do kinda get a bit of a rush doing this.

Yeah, one drawback is, that her hands will get dirty. One of the reasons why Anastasia wears gloves. The other is she has floppy hands and I can't stand seeing the twisted fingers.

The photo on swing
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 7036 times
Anastasia and I had to make fun of the situation. Her sexy cop outfit holding the incident report card.
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG (1005.61 KiB) Viewed 7036 times
Hope the weather improves so we can see more of her outside. Did you have any problems getting her in a standing position outside. I always used a small blanket. Scouted out the location where I want to take photos, where I can set her down to reposition her and how far I need to carry her. Not to mention getting her in and out of the car, though a convertible is much more easier.

Love the lighting, the shadows on her legs. All looks great.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:Damn!!! She looks awesome outside. Now, you know why I highly recommend it.

LOL, I had my police visit back on Febuary 5th. Took Anastasia to my city park and did some shots of her on a swing in an empty playground. A lady in the distance was triggered, took a photo of my car license plate. a police officer showed up to my home and I pretty much did the same as you. Showed him her, still in my Miata, my photos on my camera and on my Instagram account and let him look around my home to ensure that I was not a nut case.

I assure you what you just experienced was my worst experience in 7 months of doing this. I will be honest, I do kinda get a bit of a rush doing this.

Yeah, one drawback is, that her hands will get dirty. One of the reasons why Anastasia wears gloves. The other is she has floppy hands and I can't stand seeing the twisted fingers.

The photo on swing
IMG_3607.JPG
Anastasia and I had to make fun of the situation. Her sexy cop outfit holding the incident report card.
IMG_3939.JPG
Hope the weather improves so we can see more of her outside. Did you have any problems getting her in a standing position outside. I always used a small blanket. Scouted out the location where I want to take photos, where I can set her down to reposition her and how far I need to carry her. Not to mention getting her in and out of the car, though a convertible is much more easier.

Love the lighting, the shadows on her legs. All looks great.
Thanks, much appreciated! Yes, now I know why you recommended it.

I remember you mentioning your police incident in your thread, that is crazy how some people can be!

I can completely understand the rush, photoshoots definitely do that. When I was in the car/tuner show circuit as a photographer I would attend a lot of the Hot Import Nights and Dub car shows. It was nothing to grab a promo model, find a car and do a photoshoot right then and there on the show floor. Usually draws a crowd, model and myself are in the zone getting our shots.

I am hoping the weather improves as well. Only issue with standing is making sure her legs and thighs are all bend the same direction so she doesn't buckle or get some side bend leg action going. I never mentioned it but one leg seems to lock almost inward, the other locks but could easily give out if its not positioned right. I carried her under her arms around today. I do have a handtruck I am going to use for longer distance location shoots.

Thanks again!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

OMG! Cops what!? Lol! Man that's crazy but I guess I do understand from their perspective.. photos are great btw. I won't be taking mine out of my apartment in this area as I don't own a vehicle.. and people in my area just wouldn't react well to her.. but I think it's awesome you braved the wild! :) so her fingers are good to go then?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Zippy81 wrote:OMG! Cops what!? Lol! Man that's crazy but I guess I do understand from their perspective.. photos are great btw. I won't be taking mine out of my apartment in this area as I don't own a vehicle.. and people in my area just wouldn't react well to her.. but I think it's awesome you braved the wild! :) so her fingers are good to go then?
Thanks! I had to do some planning today for the pics. Fingers are okay, I have a few things to finish with them.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dude !
This image is priceless !
Oh man I so can't wait to get my own property out in the countryside back in nature where I belong and out of this rat race town apartment complex crap.
:haha4:
Attachments
IMG_7310.jpg
IMG_7310.jpg (755.54 KiB) Viewed 6928 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Very nice photos of lovely Aylen outside. :thumbs_up:
Of all the people to run into on her first venture outside - a police officer!
What a pity Aylen wasn't dressed in a sexy cop outfit, that would have been priceless. :lol:
Look forward to Aylen's future trips outside.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Great photos of Aylen as always. Just proves that TPE dolls look great in indoor lighting and outdoor lighting.

I wonder if someone may have tipped the cops off. :wink:

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

Irene looks like a real human.
It is a wonderful photography technique.
I think the color of Eileen's eyes is cute.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Definitely have more outside shoots coming. One of the things I noticed is that the TPE is a magnet for almost any thing outside, lint, grass, dirt, etc. Gave Aylen a shower last night, she was still dirty. I forgot baby oil is the magic potion for cleaning anything off of the dolls, rubbed it in a few spots and it pulled dirt that I didn't even know was there.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The photos are excellent, Tera - great scenery and nice casual but sexy clothes too. Looks very natural and well composed!

And what a story, cops, lol. It is indeed hard work, last time I did an outdoor shoot with the 170cm was a wet swimsuit shoot, and I was wetter than the doll at one poont, of sweat, so I can relate :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

mandos wrote:The photos are excellent, Tera - great scenery and nice casual but sexy clothes too. Looks very natural and well composed!

And what a story, cops, lol. It is indeed hard work, last time I did an outdoor shoot with the 170cm was a wet swimsuit shoot, and I was wetter than the doll at one poont, of sweat, so I can relate :)
Thanks Mandos, I appreciate your feedback. It took me some time to get her in some poses that would look natural. Then the small details come into play.

Most definitely hard work, 1st shoot I did with her felt like I spent 4hrs in the gym.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

terabyte wrote:Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Definitely have more outside shoots coming. One of the things I noticed is that the TPE is a magnet for almost any thing outside, lint, grass, dirt, etc. Gave Aylen a shower last night, she was still dirty. I forgot baby oil is the magic potion for cleaning anything off of the dolls, rubbed it in a few spots and it pulled dirt that I didn't even know was there.
Yeah, Anastasia is constantly getting dirty, especially being in a convertible. You might have more of an issue with that, since Aylen tends to show more skin than Anastasia. :plaidskirt:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Great pics and 'fun' story man, nice to see Panthers thread is inspiring others! I applaud you to for taking this leap. Picture wise I really like the one where is she is sitting up the stairs. Was also wondering; are those her factory eyebrows or did you do them yourself?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther68 wrote:
terabyte wrote:Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. Definitely have more outside shoots coming. One of the things I noticed is that the TPE is a magnet for almost any thing outside, lint, grass, dirt, etc. Gave Aylen a shower last night, she was still dirty. I forgot baby oil is the magic potion for cleaning anything off of the dolls, rubbed it in a few spots and it pulled dirt that I didn't even know was there.
Yeah, Anastasia is constantly getting dirty, especially being in a convertible. You might have more of an issue with that, since Aylen tends to show more skin than Anastasia. :plaidskirt:
Lol! I will have to curb her love for showing off her body with some proper outside clothing. I think at minimum it would be tank top and shorts. I did see a few bodycon dresses that would look smashing on her. You have a serious sense of style with Anastasia, something I have to learn.
avante wrote:Great pics and 'fun' story man, nice to see Panthers thread is inspiring others! I applaud you to for taking this leap. Picture wise I really like the one where is she is sitting up the stairs. Was also wondering; are those her factory eyebrows or did you do them yourself?
Thank you! Panther definitely helped. I can block things out when I'm doing shoots in public areas. I did her eyebrows, the factory ones were so badly faded.

INFORMATIONS