www.wmdolls.com

New WM 155 DD ordered today

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
northerndollluver

New WM 155 DD ordered today

Post by northerndollluver »

Just ordered a WM 155 DD with the 46 head today. I've had a Latex Maidlee and a Silicone Maid Fong in the past. Guess it's time to try a TPE doll. Looking for any suggestions for clothing suppliers and sizing, I have seen some on this site but I think they were in the UK.
Something US based or Canadian would be even better.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New WM 155 DD ordered today

Post by djcdoll »

Well done on your new girl. :thumbs_up:
There are several of us on this thread that have the same one.
You may be aware that the WM155DD is a bit tricky to find clothes for, due to her "slim and stacked hour glass" body shape.
What fits on her top half usually doesn't fit on her lower half and vice versa.
I've posted several items in my Tiffany's thread about clothing sizes.

Basically what I've found here in the UK are as follows (so far):

The best fit for bras are in the Curvy Kate brand 28GG or 28H, that's UK sizes. Curvy Kate lingerie can be found on eBay and Amazon.
Other lingerie brands I've tried have been too big as the doll has a narrow back. I'll keep searching though.

Knickers are tricky to find as she requires very small sizes, typically XS or smaller. Similarly with suspender belts, XS or smaller.

For shorts and skirts I've had to resort to childrens sizes as womens are far too big. Girls aged approx 8 to 10 seems to be about right.

For dresses and other tops, UK sized 6 or 8 fit okay but I've had to resort to adding a belt to help with the waist on dresses.

Shoe sizes are a UK size 3 for court shoes, but a UK size 4 are better for boots (use socks for added foot protection!).

There are lots of photos of my Tiffany wearing these clothes on her thread so you can judge for yourself whether the fit is right or not.
Hope that helps and we hope to see some photos of your new girl when she arrives. :D

editit

Post by editit »

All great info above. All I can add is our girls are tough to buy for. I have found that XS and stretchy is much better. Get a few safety pins to deal with the extra fabric too!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:All great info above. All I can add is our girls are tough to buy for. I have found that XS and stretchy is much better. Get a few safety pins to deal with the extra fabric too!
I agree with you editit. :thumbs_up:
Also some nice belts come in handy too for her waist, although you may have to alter the belts to fit too!

northerndollluver

Thanks for the advice....I have some clothes shopping to do :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

northerndollluver wrote:Thanks for the advice....I have some clothes shopping to do :)
Good luck and let us know how you get on. :thumbs_up:
We're hoping to see some photos of your new girl at some point in the future. :D

northerndollluver

Just got an email from GO-M-Doll Canada that my order has arrived in Montreal and they will send FedEx tracking info tomorrow.
Much quicker than I expected! Ordered her on May 15th

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Sophie offers up a "tip o' the cap" and congratulations!

Welcome to the club. Great full-size doll at a manageable weight.
Attachments
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171205_112506620_HDR.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2848 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

northerndollluver

The Romantic wrote:Sophie offers up a "tip o' the cap" and congratulations!

Welcome to the club. Great full-size doll at a manageable weight.
Thanks Sophie...can I ask where The Romantic picked up that outfit? Va Va Voom !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The WM155 is a classic, athletic in bed and a brilliant first doll

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

northerndollluver wrote:
Thanks Sophie...can I ask where The Romantic picked up that outfit? Va Va Voom !
It was a very lucky $10 find on Craigslist. An official Playboy "Gangsta" Costume (size XS) with a $59.95 price tag still on it.

But I see it on Amazon here:
https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Playboy-Ga ... ta+costume

I opted for a black ruffled panty versus the skirt, to show more leg.

I also soaked the corset and panty in Rit Dye Color Remover and HOT water, to eliminate any black dye transference. I discuss that here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... e#p1220203
Attachments
IMG_20171202_125613677_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171202_125613677_HDR.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2810 times
IMG_20171204_134933774.jpg
IMG_20171204_134933774.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2810 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

5star
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 5star »

Thanks for the dye remover tip. I’m a soon to be new doll owner, so nice to know.

northerndollluver

Yes thanks for the tips, I have several outfits on the way but mostly white since I was afraid of stains. White really limits your choices so this opens up many options :)
It's also nice to get links to Canadian sites. I did get a little stain on my last silicone doll but thankfully it went away with a little cleaning and some time. She was a great doll but a little heavy and I got into a relationship not long after I got my Maid Fong so I sold her a few years ago...along with some great outfits :(

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Truthfully, dye stains on TPE are going to happen, they just are. I once got long black smears on a TPE doll because a black satin robe of mine hanging in a closet just brushed against her momentarily. Also the black wig straps stain. Always be careful of ALL darker colors and prewash or soak everything with Rit Color Remover.

Having a dye remover (from your vendor or from Indigo) is a must for any doll maintenance kit. And even though not recommended for regular use, toothpaste with peroxide and baking soda works great too.

I am careful but dress all my girls in a rainbow of colors and the occasional stain does occur. But I've never had one I couldn't get out in a few days at the most.

northerndollluver

http://i60.tinypic.com/345nckl.jpg

Trying to paste a photo from an old post, just to show my last doll with one of the better outfits :)

My komputor skilz knot gr8

INFORMATIONS