www.wmdolls.com

Inserts help please real world

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Inserts help please real world

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

As you know, these come in different sizes.
Has anyone tried different ones and if so, what is the REAL ADVANTAGE of a larger one?
Is it tighter fit?
Best,
Jeff

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inserts help please real world

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

I'm stronger built so I have tried the big sized insert, but the feeling isn't the same the material isn't as soft as the smaller onces.I have modified the small size a little bit, for me the best way.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

sophiahugeboobs,
Thank you for reply
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The latest insert I got is a new design. It has a round shape on the back end which is nicer for initial insert to body. And they added a second level barrier which I love. Meaning in the middle of the insert it is like a new entrance. I call it the cervix and all the best toys have them. So glad wm has added it.

I want the tightest size most days. The bigger ones can be more stimulating if you want a longer session. Like getting a soft 60 minute soft massage versus a 30 minute deep massage. Both are good.

superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superfly247 »

I just recently purchased the WM 3cm insert, and it makes a BIG difference in overall experience. Even at full erection the smaller inserts from some other brands force you out due to them being unrealistically tight, and over stimulating. Most of these don't seem to be made with a western, or European size audience in mind. Smaller inserts are already tight then once you place them into the doll they have even less room to stretch making sex more of a chore than a pleasure. (unless a 1 MIN grind fest is your thing :wink: ) In my ever so humble opinion, I think different size, and texture options should come standard with every brand.

:deadhorse:
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I had an AF doll that came with an insert that was very small in diameter and it was 5.5 inches deep. No way an average guy could enter that let alone above average.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Ever try without the insert inserted? It can be quiet pleasant especially if you're on a sex marathon and you're member just doesn't want to fully cooperate.

editit

Post by editit »

I have some thickness... the 3cm definitely feels best and quite close to real. The smaller ones are just too tight for me.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

INFORMATIONS