www.wmdolls.com

I have a real girlfriend and I want doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I have a real girlfriend and I want doll.

Post by Mr_Ducati »

VegasBill wrote:Be Careful, jealousy can be a big issue, especially when it comes to Sex in a three way relationship.

Explain to your Doll that you GF is not an issue and tell her she shouldn’t get upset or envious about it…. :D :D
Freakin Hilarious VegasBill...You just won the internet my friend! :lol:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

WM is a great choice! Recommend you include your GF in the shopping for one, so she'll feel like one of the team.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Nematosis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nematosis »

I'm in the same situation actually and I don't see my girlfriend often. I want to get a doll as well and just hope that everything will be fine when I let her know.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

my wife was against it in the beginning, but once she agreed to let me have one, she choose one with me and help me through the whole process. She is being involve since then, she has even help me with repairs.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I also like WM. I have 6 WM dolls and totally recommend. Be sure to get standing feet and shrugging shoulders. Medium skin tone is the most realistic and pleasing in my opinion. My favorite heads are 162, 159, and 200 (rlsd exclusive). I don't like the blue and green WM eyes. They are unnatural shades. I recommend grey and brown. Then if you want blue and green, get 3rd party replacements. Mannequin fan has the best.

It's memorial day weekend, and some vendors are having sales. You might want to make a decision by Monday or you'll have to wait until July 4th for sales again.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DexterQuest wrote:I also like WM.
WM takes the spotlight at Jinsan but it's also worth looking at the other manufacturers making their dolls at the factory, YL and OR in particular.

But that DS EVO second hand on the forum For Sale section for $999 is the bargain of the century.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Prototype
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Prototype »

Ive only seen dolls through photos and websites.
Does anyone know if there is a show room here in the UK I can perhaps visit ?

It would be nice to give my GF the option to come along as well and see for ourselves.

---

(edit)
Excuse my naiveté here. Looks like LoveDoll UK Is the place to ask.
Lots of Love
Alice
XoXo
https://www.instagram.com/Ava_Alice_Doll/
SM Doll - 156A X8

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I have a RealDoll and I want a girlfriend.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

If you just need sexual release. Buy a hip butt toy. Depending on your preference. I suggest buying a pipedream fuck me silly bubble butt. It is huge! And I know where to get a massive discount. Throw some panties on it and your good. But if your really looking into dressing and undressing a full doll. Go with a doll. I have a gf and we are both attractive. I started small with a hip butt toy then a torso and now after 2 years finally have my own full doll. The gf doesn’t mind and thinks it’s cool as long as I give her the same bedroom attention. I don’t bring the doll into our bed room time that in my view would just be weird. A doll in my view is there to fulfill a fantasy. Seeing as though as us men are very visual. All woman are different and some may not be open to the fact of a doll. You just have to ease the subject in and or trust she won’t think your a freak or something and rush to judging you. If woman own several dildos and or vibrators why can’t a guy own a doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you are within striking distance of Gatwick Airport come and see my girls and they will be happy to introduce their various selves and types to you.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I would love to go to Gatwick Airport. I have to overcome my fear of flying.
Also, to find people to travel to England with. Being on a trip alone sucks and I don't make friends easily - if at all.
Eating alone, flying alone and sight seeing alone is terrible. It happened to me on small trips, here in The United States.

Nematosis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nematosis »

Just had the conversation with my girlfriend actually about what she would think if I got the doll. At first she thought it would be weird but then she gradually opened up and accepted the idea. I'm quite glad I had the conversation with her. I'm gonna potentially get a doll in the next couple of months if all things go well. Looking at the 163cm H cups in particular.

mggqq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mggqq »

Somewhat similar situation as Ive been interested in them for years. I forgot how it came up a few months ago, but spoke to my gf about it. I kinda asked jokingly, what if I got one, what would she think of me? She said she wouldn't care. But then jokingly stated if we ever broke up, she would make sure my entire family and friends would know about it. So considering there was truth to my "joke" Im sure there is truth to hers as well. hmmmmm.....

Nematosis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nematosis »

mggqq wrote:Somewhat similar situation as Ive been interested in them for years. I forgot how it came up a few months ago, but spoke to my gf about it. I kinda asked jokingly, what if I got one, what would she think of me? She said she wouldn't care. But then jokingly stated if we ever broke up, she would make sure my entire family and friends would know about it. So considering there was truth to my "joke" Im sure there is truth to hers as well. hmmmmm.....
Sorry to hear about that. But yeah it's just one of those things that's best communicated when you're in a relationship to prevent any treading of toes. Best case scenatio your girlfriend accepts it and everything is fine within reason however on the other end of the spectrum there is the possibility that she won't be as tolerant and then a choice needs to be made. Best of luck to you though.

Thereptile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thereptile »

As males our Genes Tell Us to have sex with everything we can. Unfortunately this is not an accepted truth, or a recognized struggle that men have to navigate in our current society.

I mentioned the idea of having a sex doll to my wife and at first she was a bit confused. She enjoys a few "personal massage devices" and I asked if she thought these were basically the same thing. Should I be jealous of her toys? I made jokes about how crazy some dudes will act in the hopes of "getting laid". I asked her if she remembered any of the dumb things some dude had done to try and get in her pants (most women have at least 5 of these stories). We ended up agreeing that when men are horny we/they want to attempt to impregnate most anything that moves. :twisted: I asked if she thought once people got over the stigma of the "sex doll" we could start a charity for angry repressed men to get sex dolls to calm them down. Then I said "You know I could probably use something like that to keep The reptile (my instinctual side) in check." This conversation was over the course of a week or two; I waited for opportunities to point out people who may have needed a good roll in the hay to fix their attitude. I waited for times when she needed something she felt embarrassed that she wanted, something she new was "wrong" or "bad" (a whole box of cherry cordials perhaps?) Equality is a two way street, equality does not mean one person makes all the rules in the relationship, it means we make the rules up as we go along, we are adults now, and I hope we are a team aswell.

Maybe I am just lucky, or maybe the conversation about a mans genetic need for sexual release and yes diversity helped. My wife recognizes that I love her and want to stay with her forever, she also recognizes a mans instinctual side is being punished and denied one of it's primary needs. Male sexuality is somewhat repressed in our current social structure. My wife not only suddenly had no issue, she wanted to see all the contestants. I believe acceptance of who we are as people is a big part of any relationship. I am lucky to have found a woman who is interested in my happiness more than satisfying a marriage/relationship checklist in her head. A relationship has to be fair for both participants to feel comfortable investing themselves fully.

I wish you all the luck.

P.s. My wife is buying me a doll :D
The reptile

INFORMATIONS