www.wmdolls.com

Cassie - WM163 C Review (Lots of pics)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Cassie - WM163 C Review (Lots of pics)

Post by Dollicious2 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Yea so many wigs and experiment with different styles is fun. I like the eyes alot, feels like WM dolls improved them abit. I've a pair of MF eyes and lids but I'll wait until the lashes get loose or damage before changing them
Hey speaking of wigs I gotta share this soft just like human hair Japanese kanekalon fiber is the way to go.
Just search kanekalon wigs. It's so soft you'll be amazed !
Just make sure product description says kanekalon or Japanese kanekalon fiber.
Here is the 1st one I ordered in brown for Olinka and got two more on the way , best wig I ever got so far and great price !
https://www.amazon.com/STfantasy-Should ... B07BBMG8T7
There are other styles and lengths just make sure it kanekalon fiber y'all :)
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Dollicious2 wrote: Hey speaking of wigs I gotta share this soft just like human hair Japanese kanekalon fiber is the way to go.
Here is the 1st one I ordered in brown for Olinka and got two more on the way , best wig I ever got so far and great price !
I never heard of kanekalon fiber wigs but I'll gonna check it right now :D

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Dollicious2 wrote:Hey speaking of wigs I gotta share this soft just like human hair Japanese kanekalon fiber is the way to go.
I have also just discovered these kanekalon wigs and they are amazingly soft and very affordably priced. I recommend anyone to try them you will not regret it - gives your doll a human-hair quality feel at a fraction of the price.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Little Update:
Left wrist is abit loose , doesnt really hold position that well, Feels like it just needs tightening . Which i wont attempt lol

Also she developed a small compression on her shoulder. I suspect it might have been her leaning at that side last night or something like the bra strap got stuck around there from leaning. Should go away eventually i think, I dont think it was there before lol. But yes the extra weight from this doll compared to the wm140, I need to be abit more careful.
20180615_154200 (21).jpg
20180615_154200 (21).jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 2238 times
Some more Pics!!

Dont mind the white smears , Just abit of stain remover from using dark clothing.
20180615_154200 (17).jpg
20180615_154200 (17).jpg (277.96 KiB) Viewed 2238 times
20180615_154200 (16).jpg
20180615_154200 (16).jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 2238 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Some slightly naughty pics :oops: :plaidskirt:
20180615_154256.jpg
20180615_154256.jpg (5.38 MiB) Viewed 2237 times
20180615_154200 (15).jpg
20180615_154200 (15).jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2237 times
20180615_154200 (20).jpg
20180615_154200 (20).jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2237 times
20180615_154200 (14).jpg
20180615_154200 (14).jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 2237 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

She's lookin mighty fine! :) :whistle:

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Thanks! definitely loving her a lot!
She's a good size and weight is about max I would want from a doll.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

How's she doin ?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Zippy81 wrote:How's she doin ?
She is doin not bad, I have however got her big toe wire loose tho, and her wrist is also abit loose. Had to use stain remover a few times but shes been fun.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
She is doin not bad, I have however got her big toe wire loose tho, and her wrist is also abit loose. Had to use stain remover a few times but shes been fun.
Hi Pip
My Olinka's wrists got loose after a few weeks as well
She is a YL170 but YL and AM are same company so it's same maker manufacturing the dolls.
I have found it's actually a good thing , for example when she has her hands on me or resting on her body they move with any movement going on under her hands.
The obvious negative is that to pose her for photos or just have her on display for personal eye candy the hands have to be turned so that they don't just hang there looking out of place or awkward , besides that it's all good.
Oh yeah one of her thumbs is loosened but it's not extremely loose and doesn't look out of place.

That all said the makers really need to do better hands and feet , the feet need to also be longer for easy shoe size purchasing , just a few centimeters longer for a size 6 shoe on a doll would be more then awesome, I'm sure all here will agree with this.

By the way , how is her right side breast looking ?
Cheers
:glou:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Ah well not to bad I guess :p Yea; both my Taylor Doll's wrists are floppy. Got to fix those in August. Did her boob depression work itself out?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Zippy81 wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Ah well not to bad I guess :p Yea; both my Taylor Doll's wrists are floppy. Got to fix those in August. Did her boob depression work itself out?
I know I can attempt to fix her wrist but seems risky to cut it open lol. I actually think the toe wire is disconnected from the base, not surprised since WM have a bad history of finger joints. Luckily it's not too important since I rarely pose the toes anyway lol.

Strangely my WM140 who's a year and a half old still have her wrist fairly stiff and is still posable. Maybe the older skeleton is more sturdy at some parts?

The boob depression is gone I'd say, it looks like I could fill it with abit of air but it's fine for the most part :)

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Dollicious2 wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:
Hi Pip
My Olinka's wrists got loose after a few weeks as well
She is a YL170 but YL and AM are same company so it's same maker manufacturing the dolls.
I have found it's actually a good thing , for example when she has her hands on me or resting on her body they move with any movement going on under her hands.
The obvious negative is that to pose her for photos or just have her on display for personal eye candy the hands have to be turned so that they don't just hang there looking out of place or awkward , besides that it's all good.
Oh yeah one of her thumbs is loosened but it's not extremely loose and doesn't look out of place.

That all said the makers really need to do better hands and feet , the feet need to also be longer for easy shoe size purchasing , just a few centimeters longer for a size 6 shoe on a doll would be more then awesome, I'm sure all here will agree with this.

By the way , how is her right side breast looking ?
Cheers
:glou:
DL2
Yea the loose wrist is not too bad, they kinds flop naturally i guess lol. And yes forgot to mention, her right thumb is loose, probably disconnected from the base of hand :/
But all her fingers still intact and posable, trying be as careful as possible during play.

Yea I'm surprised the fingers aren't already solved yet still, despite so many asking for it! I did mention in my review they do feel sturdier but not enough it feels like.

Bigger feet I concur :)

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

nice :)

INFORMATIONS