www.wmdolls.com

Magnetic Head Adapter

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Magnetic Head Adapter

Post by ColColt »

Anyone ever use the magnetic head adapter? I think Indigo sells them if I recall(but, he's in Deutschland, I believe). That would be just the thing if you have several heads and swap them around fairly often and little worries of getting the longer hair caught under between the neck and head area. That is a real PITA.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Magnetic Head Adapter

Post by Nord »

Anything made by Indigo can be ordered through Doll Studio, and I've seen other vendors offer similar magnetic connectors as well. Luckily more and more manufacturers are updating their skeleton to have a better solution than the screw.

I've wanted this for a long time as well, but that's a lot of money for a magnet man.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I didn't see the price in USD...it was in Euros.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I got all of mine through Jeff @BCD and they are worth every penny

I have them for all 4 of my heads and switching between them is a breeze.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

Is there a better online order form somewhere that doesn't require paypal?

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

So the unthreaded end goes inside the other and held my magnetism? Looks kool
Airvader

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That's not bad I don't think. I pay that for a carton of unfiltered old style Pall Mall.

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Buy it, you won't believe how much easier it makes things.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Worth every penny. Screwing takes minutes, the magnet takes seconds.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Thanks to everybody that bought the magnetic M16 head connector in the past and for recommending it.

The magnetic M16 head connector can be purchased from these vendors listed on TDF:

Dollstudio
DollsFrance
Booty Call Dolls (BCD)

The connector is expensive, I know that and also the vendors are knowing it.
It is not our intention to sell such a very cool innovation for a high pricing to make profit.

Here are the facts, why it is expensive:
- The connector is handmade and afterwards galvanized
- For all the material (+ magnet, felt washer, rubber rings, teflon tape, packaging material) I have to pay 19% VAT
- I have to pay a lot of money just for running my small business (fees for Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Liability insurance with product liability 3.600 Euro / $ 4.700 per year)
- Shipping costs
- PayPal fees (regular fees for transactions, currency exchange and border crossing money transfer)
- Vendors in Europe (Dollstudio and DollsFrance) are forced to add 19% VAT on the product and shipping costs if they are selling within the EU

My own profit is a joke and the profit for the vendors that are doing all the promotion is also a joke because every vendor has to pay in addition fees to TDF for being a vendor in this forum.

You see, there are a lot of open hands that want to be payed.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

There's a program called GoFundMe that people use now and then to help pay for medical costs that arose unexpectedly either for their beloved dog or a husband, etc. Such was the case when my kid brother was laid off and needed an operation costing mega bucks. I sent them $1000 our of which the program used took $100 of it. So, all your costs are understandable as it the price of a greatly needed product-thank you sir, for it's existence.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Indigo20 wrote:Thanks to everybody that bought the magnetic M16 head connector in the past and for recommending it.

The magnetic M16 head connector can be purchased from these vendors listed on TDF:

Dollstudio
DollsFrance
Booty Call Dolls (BCD)

The connector is expensive, I know that and also the vendors are knowing it.
It is not our intention to sell such a very cool innovation for a high pricing to make profit.

Here are the facts, why it is expensive:
- The connector is handmade and afterwards galvanized
- For all the material (+ magnet, felt washer, rubber rings, teflon tape, packaging material) I have to pay 19% VAT
- I have to pay a lot of money just for running my small business (fees for Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Liability insurance with product liability 3.600 Euro / $ 4.700 per year)
- Shipping costs
- PayPal fees (regular fees for transactions, currency exchange and border crossing money transfer)
- Vendors in Europe (Dollstudio and DollsFrance) are forced to add 19% VAT on the product and shipping costs if they are selling within the EU

My own profit is a joke and the profit for the vendors that are doing all the promotion is also a joke because every vendor has to pay in addition fees to TDF for being a vendor in this forum.

You see, there are a lot of open hands that want to be payed.
Yea I suspected it would be something like that, which is completely understandable. It's just that it makes me consider making something similar myself for like a third or less of that price, but of course I am too lazy to even begin :D Should've just bought it from the start.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Another +1 from me - makes storage and cleaning a breeze. I have to store Chloe under my bed in 2 pieces so the idea of unscrewing the head frequently and possibly wearing the TPE around the neck didnt sit well with me.

The magnet is very strong too - took me a few attempts to remove it afterwards!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hard to imagine a magnet strong enough to hold a four(roughly) pound head. No electronics close by!

INFORMATIONS