www.wmdolls.com

What to Do Now

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: What to Do Now

Post by siliconelover »

File a claim with the seller.

I think you should get in there and take a really good look. How deep and large is the hole really. I suspect it is bigger than what it looks like. Your not going to make it worse. What is there is there and you need to know the full extent.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Do you suppose if i find it goes further than the appeared 1/4" I could add some TPE and glue it in?

OK-took a good look at it appears it only goes about that 1/4" mentioned. The glue I tried yesterday didn't work. As I cautiously opened her legs nothing had changed.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Well that is good news. I wouldn't recommend using TPE 'glue' (there is no such thing) solvent because you will probably do more harm making it worse.

I think you live with it as I don't see a good, solid, lasting and permanent repair being made. It would require being filled with TPE at a precise temp so as to not melt the surrounding structure and be able to cool instantly. RGC could probably work some magic with his soldering iron and tips but even that would eventually fail if you want to continue to play with the doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmmm...I have an email in with customer service and she's forwarding my problem and the photos I sent her to management for a response. I was instructed to do noting until I hear back from them.

Nothing like having problems like this early on with your first girl-that shouldn't be.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:Hmmmm...I have an email in with customer service and she's forwarding my problem and the photos I sent her to management for a response. I was instructed to do noting until I hear back from them.

Nothing like having problems like this early on with your first girl-that shouldn't be.
You've tried glue that was included. no luck. Definitely a weak spot in manufacturing to fail 2+ weeks in.
Labia is torn a little as well.
I have a feeling they will replace your doll.
hopefully it'll work out that way for you

The beauty about fixing stuff with heat? If it starts to fail, go at it again. It's not that complex. Having a few tools, some spare TPE helps makes all the difference.
If it ends up you have to repair, many helpful people here to guide you along.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

A thought... trim a plug from neck material the head normally covers? Might not be pretty but we have our bumps n warts~ textured skin mod! Hehe

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm hoping I hear something from them soon about this. Most disappointment in some of the things experienced with my first girl. I wasn't in anyway rough with her so, I don't feel I instigated it.

I think I'll order some of the TPE material I saw on RLSD website. It could come in handy not only for this purpose but for checking Chartpak colors for areola that's getting light as well as the flesh colored labia.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:I'm hoping I hear something from them soon about this. Most disappointment in some of the things experienced with my first girl. I wasn't in anyway rough with her so, I don't feel I instigated it.

I think I'll order some of the TPE material I saw on RLSD website. It could come in handy not only for this purpose but for checking Chartpak colors for areola that's getting light as well as the flesh colored labia.
Always handy the spare TPE. Testing makeup as well as repair testing. I played with test tpe with heat for what seemed months, before trying anything with doll. Now I'm not so hesitant to put an iron or hot air gun to her. Gain confidence eventually.
When it comes to doll repair never be in a hurry. Doll wont complain if you cannot get her fixed up right away :)

Hard to know what they'll say or do about this. All the money you've spent, it ought to be in your favor. Not much warranty on workmanship given to these products. Obviously that sort of failure of material so soon is poor workmanship somewhere down the line of production.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It'll be interesting what they end up doing. I thought these girls were a bit more tough than what I've experienced so far. There's been no abuse so, I know that's not what it was. You don't abuse something that cost what your first cars cost you.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:It'll be interesting what they end up doing. I thought these girls were a bit more tough than what I've experienced so far. There's been no abuse so, I know that's not what it was. You don't abuse something that cost what your first cars cost you.
Owned mine 6 months. first to go wrong was the groin dried up a bit. That could be my fault not knowing exactly the proper maintenance and prevention. Vaseline has helped keep it good. Just a little swipe once in a while with vaseline after washing. Rest of doll's TPE is in great shape
Second was broken fingers. Was not a hard fix. Time consuming at first. But since knowing how it's assembled 2nd hand went much faster.
Thirdly? :) her hip joints are loose. I've yet to see if they can be tightened. It'll be a true test of doll surgery skills. I've not cut in there yet.
It's not a big problem to me, since she's not a standing doll. But I'll get to it soon.
I did not go with a genuine brand. She's an Aliexpress doll. For what I paid she is an amazing little thing. Owes me nothing really.
She is my first doll as well. I did not put out a lot of money, because I was not sure I'd like it.
You are not alone with troubles, many people here post similar issues with theirs. No matter where they got 'em. Yet some owners never have issues.
Luck of the draw!!
Hang in there bud!!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I tried to engulf as much info as my brain would handle prior to and right after I got her as not to be a complete novice in her proper care. I do use Vaseline inside all orifices but have recently went to Nivea cream for the stress points like bends in the leg at torso, front/back of knees and elbows and under the arms and tops of shoulders. It was recommended in several places and has mineral oil in it. More importantly, it dries in half the time Vaseline does.

I've restored two old cars and rebuilt over 30 tube radios but this one is absolutely new to me not knowing all I'd like to know. It's a lot of info to take in in a short span of time.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

What model of doll is she? Larger doll? midsize? etc. Like some others have mentioned about the molding process I wonder if the material was thin there.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She's a small girl, 140CM. My 160 girl seems to be built much better.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:I tried to engulf as much info as my brain would handle prior to and right after I got her as not to be a complete novice in her proper care. I do use Vaseline inside all orifices but have recently went to Nivea cream for the stress points like bends in the leg at torso, front/back of knees and elbows and under the arms and tops of shoulders. It was recommended in several places and has mineral oil in it. More importantly, it dries in half the time Vaseline does.

I've restored two old cars and rebuilt over 30 tube radios but this one is absolutely new to me not knowing all I'd like to know. It's a lot of info to take in in a short span of time.
If electronics is a hobby of yours, soldering on a doll is not a whole lot different. all the about the right temp and flow. :) Finishing up smooth IS the art of it.
We'll wait and see what your vendor has to say. May not need to learn doll repair at this time.
My father had restored many cars. His obsession. Picked up a lot from him. He was crazy sometimes :) But he fixed things others had said he couldn't. Some were pretty tough cars to fix. Patient man when it came to restorations. When he dies, he'd said he wants his ashes spread over the Hershey automotive show/flea market. LOL always dreaming :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm quite anxious to see what they tell me-hopefully soon.

I restored a 1950 Plymouth "head to foot" including running all new brake lines and new master cylinder not to mention the engines. I did likewise in 1985 with a '73 Cuda Everything under the hood was new.
Attachments
Cuda005a.jpg
Cuda005a.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 762 times
Cuda001.jpg
Cuda001.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 762 times

INFORMATIONS