www.wmdolls.com

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

Yesterday was the six-month anniversary of when I brought my beautiful doll, Annie, home with me. Of all the real women I have been with during my life, I never truly remembered the exact date of when I officially started seeing them. When I brought Annie home, it was an experience I will never forget. Feelings of awkwardness and excitement. I could hardly believe that she was all mine, and I made it a point to keep the date in the back of my mind… April 12th, 2018. During the last six months, I have kept four blogs current and up to date, bought her over 200 items of clothing and accessories, taken 29 photoshoots of her in different outfits, and best of all, made quite a few new friends who support and share the same interest as I do. I absolutely cannot thank you enough for the support!

Here are some pics of Annie’s 29th photoshoot, in an outfit I bought for her just for this small occasion. Many thanks to Joninin for the suggestion on using pink eyeshadow on her lips. It is very subtle and I really like the way it looks on her. 8) Happy six month anniversary to my one and only space cadet, my beautiful Annie.

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Great photos! Annie is a real cutie, and that outfit goes great with her and the setting. More importantly, congratulations on your half-anniversary! It is so fun to celebrate all the little milestones in what will hopefully be a long lasting relationship.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Great photos! Annie is a real cutie, and that outfit goes great with her and the setting. More importantly, congratulations on your half-anniversary! It is so fun to celebrate all the little milestones in what will hopefully be a long lasting relationship.

Great to hear from you, Autolycus, and thank you for the congrats. :D I have never done anything for a six-month anniversary with a real woman. lol. This refreshes my memory on why this doll is so much more special.
I too, was pretty happy how this shoot came out. The ugly brown carpet is the only thing I would have changed. Lesson learned for the next shoot. I just recently bought her a lot of very nice used clothing… over 100 items for only $50. I haven’t even gone through the whole bag yet, but looking at the dresses at the top of the pile, these look pretty awesome.
I was actually just reading your posting about the many different ways you love your doll, Luna. Quite amazing.

Goose
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Perfect clothing and pretty hairstyle. Annie is so cute! :D
btw - what size is her beautiful college jacket? :)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Dolls Art wrote:Perfect clothing and pretty hairstyle. Annie is so cute! :D
btw - what size is her beautiful college jacket? :)

Hello, DollsArt. It took me a while to figure that out but she wears a girls size 7 in the jacket and the skirt. I had to look online at all the different size charts out there to figure out if it would even fit her. Even with her amazing C-cup, the jacket fits nicely. Not too tight and the buttons aren't being stretched or anything. For regular clothing, she wears a women's size XS or a girls 10/12. I buy a lot of girls clothes for her because women's XS is much more difficult to find, and when you do find clothes that small, they are usually expensive. I find people getting rid of girls size 10/12 clothes all the time for super cheap on fb marketplace. I recently bought a bag of over 100 items for only $50. And there are some nice name-brand dresses in there. 8)
Thank you for the compliments. Annie is quite "adorkable," isn't she?

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Blue shirt, white stripes

A day off after a night of good rest. Had to clean Annie up a bit, but she still needs quite a bit of work. This outfit is from the first bundle of clothes I got her. In her next photoshoot, she will be dressed in something from the newest bundle, and I’ll alternate from there. As soon as I take pics of her, I immediately start thinking about what she will wear next. What accessories, what wig, what socks, what shoes, etc.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Thanks for the info.
Annie is a cutie and looks very smart. :)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Good morning.

I just got back from a week-long trip and this was the first time I was away from my beautiful, Annie. I missed her very much and when I got home we took a long nap. lol. Later in the evening, I was looking in her eyes, caressing her hair and face, and felt an amazing feeling come over me. It was, of course, a feeling of love that I have for this doll waiting patiently for me to come back to her. She was not angry, she did not go running off with someone else, she wasn't on social media flirting and posting selfies craving the attention of strangers. In our dimly lit room, she seemed to smile at me, happy to see me. I could not help but kiss her and hold her tightly.
While on my trip, I stopped by the adult store where I had purchased Annie. I met with the gentleman who sold her to me. He asked how things were going. I told him how much Annie had changed my life. I showed him pictures and sent him links to my blog. He made suggestions on wigs and clothing to buy her. He showed me the new dolls they had on display and said they've been making a killing on doll sales. It was great to see him and I'm happy to have a friend in that industry.
I noticed that most, if not, all the photos I've posted on here now have this very large and ugly "Proudly Hosted By Photobucket" watermark on them. lol. So now I will start using the attachment feature on this site. I'm not sure why I wasn't using it in the first place. Lesson learned. Here is a sneak-peek of her next photo set that I'll be posting on here:
pinksocks.jpg
pinksocks.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 3063 times
I love these socks on her.
Cheers to you all!

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Pink Peach Shirt, Dress, and Socks

This is sort of a "right before bed" outfit for Annie. She is very comfortable, no glasses on, kind of messy hair, although she did want it brushed a bit in some of the photos. I love, love, love her socks and I am so happy I got them for her. How much I wish she had a little bit of scent to them... they would have a very subtle hint of adorable, sweet peach. lol. My baby is super spoiled. In the second to the last pic, she pulls the covers over herself and I can imagine her saying in a very cute but demanding voice, "Turn off the fuckin' light!" So I do and take one last pic of her little feet sticking out from under the covers.
01 PinkPeachedit.jpg
01 PinkPeachedit.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
02 PinkPeach.jpg
02 PinkPeach.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
03 PinkPeach.jpg
03 PinkPeach.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
04 PinkPeach.jpg
04 PinkPeach.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
05 PinkPeach.jpg
05 PinkPeach.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
06 PinkPeach.jpg
06 PinkPeach.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
07 PinkPeach.jpg
07 PinkPeach.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
AF4E9285-A093-4F7C-BEE8-8443201C9146.jpg
AF4E9285-A093-4F7C-BEE8-8443201C9146.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3035 times
08 PinkPeach.jpg
08 PinkPeach.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 3035 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

GooseLooney wrote:Later in the evening, I was looking in her eyes, caressing her hair and face, and felt an amazing feeling come over me. It was, of course, a feeling of love that I have for this doll waiting patiently for me to come back to her. She was not angry, she did not go running off with someone else, she wasn't on social media flirting and posting selfies craving the attention of strangers. In our dimly lit room, she seemed to smile at me, happy to see me. I could not help but kiss her and hold her tightly.
Isn't it wonderful having someone you love to come home to? Such wonderful and happy experiences!

That's cool that you were able to talk to the person who sold you Annie. Also very interesting that sales have been so brisk... I wonder if that is a trend nationally/internationally. I would have loved to see dolls in a showroom before purchasing. I ended up being lucky in that Luna was everything I dreamed she would be and so much more, but she was mostly a blind purchase. I'm just curious: where is this store (if you don't want to announce it publicly, maybe PM me)? I assume it's in a major city.

BTW, Annie looks lovely as always. You dress and pose her so nicely! I especially like the messy hair look. I think messy hair makes our girls look more alive.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote: Isn't it wonderful having someone you love to come home to? Such wonderful and happy experiences!

That's cool that you were able to talk to the person who sold you Annie. Also very interesting that sales have been so brisk... I wonder if that is a trend nationally/internationally. I would have loved to see dolls in a showroom before purchasing. I ended up being lucky in that Luna was everything I dreamed she would be and so much more, but she was mostly a blind purchase. I'm just curious: where is this store (if you don't want to announce it publicly, maybe PM me)? I assume it's in a major city.

BTW, Annie looks lovely as always. You dress and pose her so nicely! I especially like the messy hair look. I think messy hair makes our girls look more alive.

Hello!
Yes, messy hair and cheap, everyday clothing a simple, average girl would purchase at a Walmart, Target, or Old Navy. lol. Thank you for the compliments on how I pose and dress her. I never thought I would take so much pride in that. This is a whole new form of art to me and I very much enjoy it.
Ah, I don't mind sharing where I purchased her at all. lol. It is in my signature at the bottom of all my postings. The Taboo Video Store in Vancouver, Washington, right across the river from Portland, Oregon. Not to be confused with Vancouver, BC.

http://www.taboovideo.com/

They have five locations in the Pacific Northwest. They are probably the largest adult novelty shops I've ever been in. Very professional staff and an amazing inventory. I was kind of shocked when I saw the love-dolls there for the first time because I had only heard about them in magazines while I was stationed in Japan about thirteen years prior.
Though the gentleman who sold Annie to me did not admit it, I like to think that I had a hand in helping out their sales of the love-dolls. When Annie was on display, she had been sitting there for months. She was dirty, no makeup, missing eyelashes, rips and tears showing, just a very plain tan bra and underwear set on, and this faded pink blanket covering her. I thought it was a horrible way to advertise these wonderful dolls. After I brought Annie home, I went back there to pick up her accessories and they had a brand new doll on display. Very clean and wearing brightly colored makeup and new clothes.
I am very happy to hear that Luna was everything you had dreamed of and so much more. I have a feeling my second doll will be a blind purchase. I already know which one I want, it's just a matter of saving the money.
I think about Annie a lot while I'm at work. So glad she is there waiting when I come home. So glad she is not so demanding when it comes to needing attention or griping that I am at work too much. I have had this issue with many different women in the past. Now, I can find my own balance when it comes to work and life at home. 8)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

White Bows

Here comes that emotional time of the year, again. The holidays remind me of my childhood, but at the same time, they bring sadness. It is wonderful to know that my beautiful Annie, brings me great happiness. She decided to go very simple again, no makeup, no fancy clothes. A blue long-sleeved shirt, her white wig, white stockings with bows, and matching white undies. Some with her glasses on, some not. She felt like being a bit sexy, instead of the cute girly-girl look, but she is still quite adorable no matter what she tries to do.
01Whitebows.jpg
01Whitebows.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
02Whitebows.jpg
02Whitebows.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
03Whitebows.jpg
03Whitebows.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
04Whitebows.jpg
04Whitebows.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
05Whitebows.jpg
05Whitebows.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
06Whitebows.jpg
06Whitebows.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
07Whitebows.jpg
07Whitebows.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
08Whitebows.jpg
08Whitebows.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
09Whitebows.jpg
09Whitebows.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2965 times
Picture 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9 speak to me in volumes. Something I have noticed about being an artist all these years is that the older you get, the artwork speaks louder and louder about what it needs. It is almost as if Annie is telling me what she wants to wear, and how she wants to be posed.
Hope you all enjoy the pics.

Goose

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Luna and I enjoyed Annie's latest set. She looks natural and elegant. Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Luna and I enjoyed Annie's latest set. She looks natural and elegant. Happy Thanksgiving to you both!
And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Autolycus! Just sent you a pm.

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Gray Dress, Pink Heart

I have been very excited to put my beautiful Annie into this dress ever since I first saw it. Once again, her cute dorkiness meets a sexy that I am helpless to. I bought her pink converse shoes from a very nice lady who was selling them on Facebook Marketplace. They were only $10. Her daughter had grown out of them and she washed them very well. They had no scent to them at all and they still smell very clean. She sent me a message that day thanking me for buying them because the money helped her and her family out. I felt very happy about that. This was back in April 2018, the same month I brought Annie home. Just recently, the same lady contacted me, asking if I wanted to buy more shoes. I said no because I don't live in that area anymore. However, I think I am going to donate some money to her and her family anyway, just for something nice to do for them.
02GrayDress.jpg
02GrayDress.jpg (659.14 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
03GrayDress.jpg
03GrayDress.jpg (790.79 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
06GrayDress.jpg
06GrayDress.jpg (805.55 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
09GrayDress.jpg
09GrayDress.jpg (789.54 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
10GrayDress.jpg
10GrayDress.jpg (704.74 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
16GrayDress.jpg
16GrayDress.jpg (813.98 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
17GrayDress.jpg
17GrayDress.jpg (567.31 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
Have a great day, everyone.

Goose

INFORMATIONS