www.wmdolls.com

Guess what? WM IS GOING BIGGER AND BADDER!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Guess what? WM IS GOING BIGGER AND BADDER!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:54Kgs... interesting.. :roll:
Wow, That poor back of the new owners.....

Pfff, that would be my death to move her......

I'm lucky to fall on slim ladies. Those are better to lift and move for me.... 30 kg is already a lot to walk around with.

But something for everyone....... :thumbs_up:
We all have our own ideal image of the woman and that is what these ladies also belong to. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

kasumi419 wrote:It seems that bigger doll become a trend...why would it be so :roll: :roll: :?: :?:
It's seems in the past years the trend was the skinny waist/big boob. Pretty obvious choice as these girls are marketed as sexdolls. Fat/Thicc is now the in thing especially after 163.

Just like humans, trends for what is found attractive changes, hopefully we will have bodies of all shapes so we can choose our favorite. Hopefully the trend will shift to really tall dolls as manufactoring improves. If WM is reading please make doll that is 180cm please ;).

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Mamilla wrote:Who is this semen demon?
Mollywoodz... just some stripper who did a bit of modelling on a few sites.

If WM is paying attention, https://www.instagram.com/themimimessina/ has a similar body. I prefer 'em a bit taller, but a 5'8" body with those kind of measurements might become genuinely too heavy.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

machomadness5150
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by machomadness5150 »

Has any one bought this doll yet? I’m looking for reviews on this lovely but it still looks like there are none out there.

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

machomadness5150 wrote:Has any one bought this doll yet? I’m looking for reviews on this lovely but it still looks like there are none out there.

Yes i'd also like to see more of this doll despite my initial "objections" in some areas.
Still intriguing doll as i only favor phat dolls.
Does WM dolls provide any videos like other vendors to showcase their dolls?

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Woooow, she looks great!! A bit too thick imo, but I really don't mind, she looks awesome.

Doll manufacturers really should start incorporating some sort of motorized hydraulics in the skeletons though... or come up with a lighter material or air pockets or whatever.

I recently *hrm* let's say "dismantled" one of my chinese knock offs that I was not happy with and needed to get rid of to make room for a new TPE-family member, and I was surprised to learn how light the skeleton was - and how HEAVY the TPE is!! It's crazy, I mean I knew TPE was heavy, but it's friggin' ridiculous.

If you could come up with an idea for layered materials so you could have something lightweight around the skeleton and TPE as the skin (although at least a few cm thick), that could drastically change the doll weight game. But somebody probably thought of that already, no?
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

IRT 168 AYUMI go that way (heavier, chubby and sexier) too with their new mould!

INFORMATIONS