www.wmdolls.com

Suffocated by UPS custom clearance delay

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Joseph0575
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Suffocated by UPS custom clearance delay

Post by Joseph0575 »

I bought the doll online last month and then the label for UPS shipment was created on 02 July 2018, which showed the package is in Hungary then. However, today the status is still "Order Processed: Ready for UPS", which lasts for over two weeks. :( I guess it is under custom clearance so I contacted with UPS but they only replied the shipment has not been physically picked up from the shipper's location, and they asked me to contact with my shipper (VT LOGISTIC KFT, seems to be a Hungarian company). I emailed to that company for three times but no one replied.
I just want to know the status of my doll in Hungary but UPS does not offer any help.

I wonder how long do I need to wait for the custom clearance further in Hungary and why UPS service could be so irresponsible.
Joseph

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Suffocated by UPS custom clearance delay

Post by coolumbia »

Can you take a screen shot of your tracking label?
your doll is most likely still in transit from china. they don't give you the shipping details from china to Hungary.
I've had a doll appear to sit like this for 4 weeks then bingo she's in the EU and on the way.

there are however delays at the moment so more details would help us.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Joseph0575 wrote:I wonder how long do I need to wait for the custom clearance further in Hungary and why UPS service could be so irresponsible.
My doll was already three weeks underway until the UPS tracking number was updated for the first time.
Details: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1243943

I think ...
  • You should wait at least 3-4 weeks.
  • UPS can not help you at the moment because the don't have the package. (not there fault)
  • At the moment you can only ask your vendor about shipment progress.
Sandro from Dollstudio mentioned a delay at the EU border: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=102815
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

'Ready for UPS' means they do NOT have the parcel yet. Only the label has been created by the customer on the UPS website.
UPS handles the delivery within Europe. The initial status 'Ready for UPS' will remain until the parcel enters the UPS network. By then, you'll probably get your doll in 2 or 3 days. The shipping between China and Europe is most likely handled by another company and it cannot be tracked. The fact it will arrive in another European country (Hungary in this case) and then shipped to you by road is perfectly normal (think about custom fees...).

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Joseph0575 wrote:I bought the doll online last month and then the label for UPS shipment was created on 02 July 2018, which showed the package is in Hungary then. However, today the status is still "Order Processed: Ready for UPS", which lasts for over two weeks. :( I guess it is under custom clearance so I contacted with UPS but they only replied the shipment has not been physically picked up from the shipper's location, and they asked me to contact with my shipper (VT LOGISTIC KFT, seems to be a Hungarian company). I emailed to that company for three times but no one replied.
I just want to know the status of my doll in Hungary but UPS does not offer any help.

I wonder how long do I need to wait for the custom clearance further in Hungary and why UPS service could be so irresponsible.
I have the label that you describe from June 22nd and even today I do not know anything about the order and my doll. This seems to be a very big shit !!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

I've got the same situation, All we can do is wait, wait, and wait untill our packages arrive, there's not much we can do about it. :whistle:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have half a feeling that these shipments might be coming overland by train on the new goods line https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38654176 so that they arrive at a European hub and can then be tracked from there.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

You must know that when you require for EU countries a delivery by UPS SPECIAL LINE SHIPPING the delay can sometimes be more than one month to receive the doll. That is the price to pay to have customs clearance costs included in the total price.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

I can tell you exactly what happens in this process.

The ticket for the UPS shipment is processed - this is when the shipment is arranged in China, and the package is yet to leave China.
The package leaves the factory via a shipper - usually by road - to a major port, such as Hong Kong.
It is then that the package is handed to a courier, which is then headed to one of the European entry points: Hungary, Netherlands etc.

This will take a while to get there, as they choose the cheapest way for this to arrive.
Once there, it must clear EU customs (2-4 days) and then has to be collected from customs and delivered to the operating office for the shipper (not the courier) in that country (Hungary, Netherlands etc.)

Once collected and arranged, it will only take a few days to travel the EU, via courier to the country of destination.

That said, Customs cleared UPS service takes the normal delivery time, plus an additional 15 days to clear and deliver.
We still had UK customs inspect and seize a doll that came through UPS customs cleared service, so you are not immune from Customs in your country.

I hope that this helps clear up any confusion.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:I have half a feeling that these shipments might be coming overland by train […]
Nope. Judging by the labels it's brokered free cargo space from carriers like Aeroflot or Malaysia Airlines, arranged by a mesmerizing amount of different logistics companies.

Sandro

Joseph0575
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Joseph0575 »

Thank you all replies!
I have enquired the original shipper in China and they replied the package is still stuck under custom clearance in Hungary.
According to the recent news, the custom clearance delay in Hungary is caused by two issues: one is the trade war between China and America results in more strict custom declaration procedure, as Trump has added much pressure on EU; another one is the vice minister of custom in Hungary named Radics József was arrested on 6th July for some unknown reasons (bribery?), and the new guy, Radics József, published a new policy of the valuation assessment on the goods imported from China (under the pressure from EU). The doll is listed as a sensitive item with high value, and consequently requires more attention in custom. I guess the two issues are relevant.
So it is not the fault of the Chinese shipment company or UPS, it is just a sad story.
I do not know what to say.
Joseph

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

The-Doll-House wrote:I can tell you exactly what happens in this process.

The ticket for the UPS shipment is processed - this is when the shipment is arranged in China, and the package is yet to leave China.
The package leaves the factory via a shipper - usually by road - to a major port, such as Hong Kong.
It is then that the package is handed to a courier, which is then headed to one of the European entry points: Hungary, Netherlands etc.

This will take a while to get there, as they choose the cheapest way for this to arrive.
Once there, it must clear EU customs (2-4 days) and then has to be collected from customs and delivered to the operating office for the shipper (not the courier) in that country (Hungary, Netherlands etc.)

Once collected and arranged, it will only take a few days to travel the EU, via courier to the country of destination.

That said, Customs cleared UPS service takes the normal delivery time, plus an additional 15 days to clear and deliver.
We still had UK customs inspect and seize a doll that came through UPS customs cleared service, so you are not immune from Customs in your country.

I hope that this helps clear up any confusion.
Thank you for the good explanation Phil. :thumbs_up:

It is a pity that you can not pick up the doll yourself from the manufacturer, I would have done it if I could, just book a ticket and go to China to pick up your lady. (Short mini vacation.) :thumbs_up:
Yes, I know that it is not all that easy, but you would want it to be possible. The additional costs I take for granted when I have my lady 6 weeks earlier in house, But things are unfortunately too complicated to get that done.
We can only be patient and hope that everything goes well. I expect at least a degree in having patience afterwards. Haha. :mrgreen:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS