www.wmdolls.com

Camille doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Camille doll

Post by ColColt »

I like her short cropped "Paige Boy" style wig-one of my favorites. I have one of human hair very similar but it doesn't looks as...full, I guess is the word I'm looking for.

The only problem with me coloring the teeth is I don't know what Liquid Paper would taste like. :)

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

j1mmyjamma
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by j1mmyjamma »

Great pics, welcome back!

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Night light set.

Thank you very much for all your kind comments and welcome back.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

WOoow!
Danny, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic light
Great makeup again! Love to see that face. Your #56 looks very different and unique to most other 56 heads!
Don't stop posting!
This doll (WM160 D-cup ) is so beautiful and rare here

Image :angel:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Camille finally wakes from her sweet dreams :oops: Still sexy as hell :twisted:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Thank you very much for your comments MoneyMike and Dr. Dollinger and to all the visitors, I'm glad that you liked the pictures, here is just a sneak preview of upcoming sets, I was experimenting with the different wigs that I have but I can't seem to decide which one, they are look great to me, I think the short wig make it more hot and sexy sofisticated and the long hair ones more classic traditional beauty, more pure and innocent or is it just my imagination? hehe... More to come soon.

Cheers Doll lover maniacs! 0X

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I rather like the longer wigs on this head but, she's a real looker in any-especially the Paige Boy.
Attachments
_1DF6171a.jpg
_1DF6171a.jpg (830.61 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
_1DF6003a.jpg
_1DF6003a.jpg (722.56 KiB) Viewed 2073 times

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Thank you for your pictures ColColt, sure looks hot with the long hair as well.

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Camille Red Lingerie Session part 1 (Damn! this photo session was so hot it even made my "John Thomas" hard & stiff for some moments... )
I Loved to work with lights and shadows again, I think it takes the doll shapes and volumes to a hole new level and also adds lot of personality to the doll as well.
Enjoy! :whistle: 8) :whistle: 0X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Very pretty doll. Seeing your doll inspires me to do a makeup application on my own dolls nipples....Just wow.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Simpleman wrote:Very pretty doll. Seeing your doll inspires me to do a makeup application on my own dolls nipples....Just wow.
I did this recently. I bought a matte makeup pallet of about six different shades of brown and it came with a small brush. I used one of the hole cutters from my hole punch kit to cut out an appropriate size hole from a thin piece of cardboard, but it over her aureola area and chose the color I wanted. If you don't like what you see it's easily cleaned off(or you can suck it off :)) and start with a new color.
Attachments
_1DF5740a.jpg
_1DF5740a.jpg (407.75 KiB) Viewed 2016 times

bsdozer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bsdozer »

What head is this and what options did you choose to get the doll to look like this?

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Hi Bsdozer, the options for this particular doll combo are: WM 16O cm, and head No 39.

Glad you liked the result Simpleman, adding some color helps to make it more real.

Thank you for the pictures and description Coltcolt, thats basically the method to add color to the nipples :D Hope it would be useful to those who want to add some spark in there.

Thank you all for watching!
See you soon.

Cheers!

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

dannyloblack wrote:..."Visitors from the past shall return"

First of all my sincere apologies to all the followers of my old post thread, due to personal reasons I had to remove all the content. I hope you will understand. I will be posting some of photos of the same doll but for security reasons I will calle her "Camille" for now on.
As always thanks For watching!

Camille Doll
WM brand
160cm size.
HEAD No 39.

INFORMATIONS