www.wmdolls.com

Meet Timea, WM157 B cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Timea, WM157 B cup.

Post by Pron »

I can understand your frustration from my own experiences. :(
What's good about this kind of TPE dolls for me is that after I bought one of them I bought a few silicone dolls.
And now I'm a happy doll owner and sleep with them every day :wink:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

DDM...

You say no help from TDF? Have you contacted us? Please give all details to support@dollforum.com

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

I removed the horror post with pictures and explanation and will re-post it in a separate topic.

I just want to keep Timea in good honor here and these horror pictures destroy this whole topic.
It hurts me that it has gotten this end so hence my decision to do it differently now because I can still edit the message at this time.

I hope for your understanding.

In the background everything is going on concerning this matter and that is already 1 good sign.

Here is the link to the topic where further discussions can be held.
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112786

Greetings DDM. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Hope you viewers don't need mental health care by these horror pictures that cam by, Me as person try to stay strong butt it's feels like i'm fighting a one man's war against a army that has more manpower than me as a simple soul with autism disorder.

Greetings the dutchman. :)
Maybe you should have registered on some other forums before you bought this doll to know about the truth between crap and well made dolls and the vendors involved in this business to make money? :|
Also it's often the 'user' who can destroy things within a few minutes which last for years for others… it's exactly the same with cars like with your doll and anyone could do this kind of damage to a doll in a few days....

I would weld the TPE with a hot air gun. But it needs some experience or the damage can get even worse. :wink:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Pron wrote:
Hope you viewers don't need mental health care by these horror pictures that cam by, Me as person try to stay strong butt it's feels like i'm fighting a one man's war against a army that has more manpower than me as a simple soul with autism disorder.

Greetings the dutchman. :)
Maybe you should have registered on some other forums before you bought this doll to know about the truth between crap and well made dolls and the vendors involved in this business to make money? :|
Also it's often the 'user' who can destroy things within a few minutes which last for years for others… it's exactly the same with cars like with your doll and anyone could do this kind of damage to a doll in a few days....

I would weld the TPE with a hot air gun. But it needs some experience or the damage can get even worse. :wink:
Hi pron,

Sorry but i did buy my doll inside my own country just for cases like this, If i had bought my doll at a vendor outside my country would they come over to my home to do the repair ??

My vendor orders the dolls at WM like other TDF vendor do, no doubt and has all been verified in the past, My doll is a legitimate WM. My vendor is just not a member here at TDF that's becouse they got refused last year summer and i know the reason for that becouse TDF staf told me that by pm.
My vendor did all they could but when WM closes the door at some point then it's just a closed case for WM. WM only takes TDF vendors very serious and some small non TDF vendors they don't care about becouse they earn not enough for wm so they don't need them to keep the factory running at full speed.

Yes the damage can offcourse be repaired with solder iron & heat air gun and, butt i don't have that skill rightnow and have to learn first everything about that, understand how TPE reacts on heat and practice alot on spare tpe blocks before i'm ready for that task on a real body. At this moment my mind is such a mess so i will not be able to quickly start heat repair on the short term.

All this shit doesn't make it even better with the autism disorder i have to deal with every day, that's why i need a stable situation as much as possible to fuction as good as possible in daily life as human being. Timea helped me with all those things, that's why she became the most important in my life, you have seen here how we lived the last 6 month's and what she meant in my daily excistence. The leading angel. :angel: :D

I do not know what else to say, my story is clear, it is waiting for help.............
In the coming period I will have to keep strong because I can not do more rightnow..........

Greetings DDM.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

This is actually terrifying for somebody who's about to receive their first TPE doll. Has anyone else had anything happen like this? I'm going to be too scared to even move the doll out of the box at this rate, let alone move her legs to pose her for photographs.

I've received several TPE samples recently, not from WM, but they seem supple and reasonably robust.

The TPE from these images looks like the dried out rubber from an old eraser that would crumble if you looked at it the wrong way. How does it get to be like this?

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

" I would fuck my doll 10 times a day 7 days a week for 3 months in a row. "

Challenge accept...
This is realy horrible story... i have my dollhouse168 for about same time as you have the wm . I use her alot (about once every within 2 days. Mabe twice sometime.) And she is still like brand new. And thats for just half the price...

I know those problems only from the cheap inserts i have for my little fabric anime dolls. Where the insert rips after a while.. but. that should not happen to a Doll. Again.. im very sorry this happen to you and i feel with you. Most of us have a very strong and emotional connection to our dolls. It must be a pain to see our dolls fall arpart. But trust me. 100% of us wish you all the best. You have friends here. :)
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

jbl182 wrote:" I would fuck my doll 10 times a day 7 days a week for 3 months in a row. "

Challenge accept...
This is realy horrible story... i have my dollhouse168 for about same time as you have the wm . I use her alot (about once every within 2 days. Mabe twice sometime.) And she is still like brand new. And thats for just half the price...
This is kind of what I would expect. Turd Flinging Monkey has had Celestina, from Phil, for over a year now, and apart from a horrific repair to her hands, everything else seems to be fine. I wonder if there is some misinformation - or misunderstanding - about the amount of oiling/rubbing/cleaning that the dolls can handle. I'm not saying that you've done this to the doll yourself, DDM, but I've seen different opinions from different schools of thought.

Even Turd Flinging Monkey has a video on Youtube demonstrating how to clean your doll - using baby oil, not water. I could be wrong, but he said this is done more often than just a few times a year, and said that it cleans and conditions the TPE at the same time. Others here would probably say this is not the thing to do if you don't want to damage the TPE ...

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

All i do to clean her is using water and a towel. I never did a full wash.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

My heart goes out to you DDM as I can see how much Timea has come to mean to you and I do hope that you get this sorted in some way. From the images you have posted here it does seem to me that the problem that first occurred has been made much worse by the use of the tpe 'glue' that, as we know, isn't actually a glue but a solvent which disolves tpe on contact. It's for this reason I've avoided using it myself, I've seen it used successfully in skilled hands but it's just too easy to cause significant damage if you get it wrong. If the solvent (or heat for that matter) is used on tpe that is under tension then it will just 'unzip' so personally I wouldn't consider using it at all. Any repair around the groin area of a doll is going to be tricky as the tpe is frequently getting stretched but there are some skilled folk that seem to have done repairs in this area successfully using heat. Whilst there does seem to be conflicting advice on tpe care within the community I believe that the honeymoon thread does have up-to-date information. My advice would be that for any new doll obtained from the Jinsan factory the only thing that's necessary upon arrival is to give her a clean. My last 4 tpe gals have not been tacky so don't need powdering and neither do they need any oiling at first. My current regime for newer dolls is consider doing an oiling after 4 months after cleaning first so basically my dolls don't come into contact with any water or baby oil more than around 3 times a year, I use femidoms which gives significant protection to the vagina. I'm really sorry that this is of no use to you now DDM but I think it's something to consider for when Timea hopefully gets a new body. I can understand why you feel so frustrated right now but from your postings it does seem as though Timea has been a great comfort so I do hope you are able to get things sorted, good luck and remember that all of us doll owners have had problems and issues with our first dolls, luckily we have this great community to give help and support so hang on in there.

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Arthur1960 wrote:My heart goes out to you DDM as I can see how much Timea has come to mean to you and I do hope that you get this sorted in some way. From the images you have posted here it does seem to me that the problem that first occurred has been made much worse by the use of the tpe 'glue' that, as we know, isn't actually a glue but a solvent which disolves tpe on contact. It's for this reason I've avoided using it myself, I've seen it used successfully in skilled hands but it's just too easy to cause significant damage if you get it wrong. If the solvent (or heat for that matter) is used on tpe that is under tension then it will just 'unzip' so personally I wouldn't consider using it at all. Any repair around the groin area of a doll is going to be tricky as the tpe is frequently getting stretched but there are some skilled folk that seem to have done repairs in this area successfully using heat. Whilst there does seem to be conflicting advice on tpe care within the community I believe that the honeymoon thread does have up-to-date information. My advice would be that for any new doll obtained from the Jinsan factory the only thing that's necessary upon arrival is to give her a clean. My last 4 tpe gals have not been tacky so don't need powdering and neither do they need any oiling at first. My current regime for newer dolls is consider doing an oiling after 4 months after cleaning first so basically my dolls don't come into contact with any water or baby oil more than around 3 times a year, I use femidoms which gives significant protection to the vagina. I'm really sorry that this is of no use to you now DDM but I think it's something to consider for when Timea hopefully gets a new body. I can understand why you feel so frustrated right now but from your postings it does seem as though Timea has been a great comfort so I do hope you are able to get things sorted, good luck and remember that all of us doll owners have had problems and issues with our first dolls, luckily we have this great community to give help and support so hang on in there.

Very well said Arthur. My heart goes out to DDM on this issue as well. Considering how close I am to Zoey I cannot imagine the pain honestly. IMO I do feel the customer is due a new Body in this instance. Hang in there DDM You have my support on this issue.

Metacog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Metacog »

As DDM knows, and others that may have been following this thread know, that I, too, have the same model, except I opted out of the insert. Based on only one past experience of owning a doll with an insert and reading about inconclusive pros & cons, my con was basically the same as DDM's -- ripping in the groin area (note, not in Sheila). I have had Sheila for less than two months (received 4 January 2019) as of this writing. I bought my 157cm B, head #159 through Real Love Sex Dolls (RLSD) based in Austin, Texas. Of course, the doll itself came from China, and they sent me images of her body before shipping it to me. RLSD requested a review and this is what I wrote:

"3 stars for doll [157cm B and two heads]. 1 star specifically for RLSD. Minus 1 star for extremely bad, oily smell of the TPE body (still a lingering odor after over a month of washings; oiling; special RLSD powder applications). Enumerating positives: 1) Packaging was superb; 2) heads nicely sculptured; 3) beautifully colored eyes (need to be solid spheres). Negatives: 1) TPE body more "spongy" than expected; 2) hand/wrist wires really need to be re-engineered, too flimsy/thin. 3) hopefully just this doll was exposed to some factory oil or not cleaned properly before shipping. The smell was over-powering; terrible, repugnant oil stench."

Sheila tends to sit on a couch in my living room for now. I have two other dolls in which I may "partake". Maybe my nose is too sensitive, but my other two dolls never had any undue smells associated with them. The other two also feel more firm and not so squishy. All in the manufacturing process I suppose. <shrug>

Are the WM dolls too soft (note my spongy opinion of the 157cm B)? Hence easier to tear? One thing I have learned is to be super careful about the wrist areas. Both my other dolls have broken wrists. Unfortunately, not repairable by ManniquinFan's latest wrist/hand replacements.
Attachments
QC image sent me prior to shipping.
QC image sent me prior to shipping.
China QC image (1).jpg (94.9 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
~Metacog~

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Thank you for your broad support fellow doll lovers this gives me courage to come through this difficult period. :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM. :glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I removed the horror post with pictures and explanation and will re-post it in a separate topic.

I just want to keep Timea in good honor here and these horror pictures destroy this whole topic.
It hurts me that it has gotten this end so hence my decision to do it differently now because I can still edit the message at this time.

I hope for your understanding. :thumbs_up:

In the background everything is going on concerning this matter and that is already 1 good sign.

Link to new topic:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112786

So let this topic rest for hopefully better times again, Timea deserves it. :thumbs_up: :)

Greetings DDM. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dolllover2019

Post by Dolllover2019 »

Timea, you look great in any body your in.

INFORMATIONS