www.wmdolls.com

Cleaning wm doll quick question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
True King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Cleaning wm doll quick question

Post by True King »

Hi so im cleaning rhw doll and keep seeing buildup of what i think looks like dirt residue but im not sure and thought of asking i have picture below.

I have these residue buildup in other places irs kinda hard to get them fully off cus when i rub it off its like a sticky grey residue
Attachments
02E1698E-F929-40F1-B693-2D421077E1A7.jpeg
02E1698E-F929-40F1-B693-2D421077E1A7.jpeg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1602 times

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Cleaning wm doll quick question

Post by bigchilli »

Looks like talc build-up although it's hard to tell from the pic
If so baby oil and a microfiber cloth will shift it
Perhaps other's will have a better idea

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I'll agree with BC, this looks like gunk from powder and dirt residue that hasn't properly been cleaned.

Microfiber cloth probably works very well, and personally i like to cut small soft sponge squares to clean my girls, something like 1.5 inch by 1.5, get a good amount of baby oil in them and pick up all the dirt and residue making consistent passes with it.
In case your sponge square gets all dirty and black, don't worry, it only means that she was overdue for a good cleaning, and that you're doing it correctly.
Also you can add more oil as needed, or change for a new square if the one you're using gets too dirty.

Although, careful not going over her makeup, as this will make short work of removing it if you do.

Then using a damp towel i just pick up any residual oil to make sure she only gets to absorb a minimal amount. This is the best way i found to make them clean as can be with minimal effort.

Hope this helps :glou:

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

ZannyDanger wrote:I'll agree with BC, this looks like gunk from powder and dirt residue that hasn't properly been cleaned.

Microfiber cloth probably works very well, and personally i like to cut small soft sponge squares to clean my girls, something like 1.5 inch by 1.5, get a good amount of baby oil in them and pick up all the dirt and residue making consistent passes with it.
In case your sponge square gets all dirty and black, don't worry, it only means that she was overdue for a good cleaning, and that you're doing it correctly.
Also you can add more oil as needed, or change for a new square if the one you're using gets too dirty.

Although, careful not going over her makeup, as this will make short work of removing it if you do.

Then using a damp towel i just pick up any residual oil to make sure she only gets to absorb a minimal amount. This is the best way i found to make them clean as can be with minimal effort.

ooh I like that sponge idea

True King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by True King »

ZannyDanger wrote:I'll agree with BC, this looks like gunk from powder and dirt residue that hasn't properly been cleaned.

This was helping a lot ty, its gonna take a lot of time to get it off its pretty sticky but nasty lol

I have a question. How often should i powder her? Like everytime she gets tacky skin? Or should i wait to powder her until im ready to do full body oil? (I havnt done full body oil/vaseline on her Yet

Im asking cus its gonna take time for me to get all the gunk off and just want to jeep this process simple and practical ya kno what i mean? Lol

Ty

True King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by True King »

So this is random but i gotta wash the powder off the doll before oiling her?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

True King wrote:So this is random but i gotta wash the powder off the doll before oiling her?
Unless you're using oil to clean your doll, (dislodging grim with baby oil and wiping it off again), then yes, you should wash and thoroughly dry your doll before doing an oil rub.

True King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by True King »

So i just realized. This residue buildup is coming from me powdering then applying little oil for other reasons lol. Im running in circles haha

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I generally will give my gals a sponge bath and of course using a bath sponge and dawn dish soap to clean them. I have found this has been the easiest for me to clean all the powder and oil off before re-oiling... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

penguinfree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by penguinfree »

So what's the veredict on washing with soap & water vs Roman bath with oil like TFM's demo ?

INFORMATIONS