www.wmdolls.com

Has anyone ever tried to put a 4woods head on a WM body?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
morgan_mr

Has anyone ever tried to put a 4woods head on a WM body?

Post by morgan_mr »

Has anyone tried to place a 4Woods head on a WM body?

Is it even possible?

I suspect the neck connection is incompatible. But I'm having trouble finding out if anyone has ever experimented with this particular combination.

Thanks all!

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Has anyone ever tried to put a 4woods head on a WM body?

Post by VeroTwilight »

Uhh... aren't 4woods dolls silicone?
Even if the connection was compatible it would be all bad. Putting TPE with Silicone has some bad reactions...
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Where the silicone head touches the TPE neck, there would be melting taking place, just remember this old TDF saying: Matter/ Antimatter = TPE & Silicone together.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Dollfriend wrote:Where the silicone head touches the TPE neck, there would be melting taking place, just remember this old TDF saying: Matter/ Antimatter = TPE & Silicone together.
I'll try to remember that.
There are some stockings/leggings that have silicone bands, so if those are bad, then I'll have to look for something else.

INFORMATIONS