www.wmdolls.com

Eek

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MattUK

Eek

Post by MattUK »

After well over a year of "window shopping", I've finally taken the plunge and ordered my own 157cm B-cup girl! Nervous and excited doesn't even begin to describe it.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Eek

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

MattUK wrote:After well over a year of "window shopping", I've finally taken the plunge and ordered my own 157cm B-cup girl! Nervous and excited doesn't even begin to describe it.
Hi MattUK,

Congratulation with your purchase, I now the feeling of waiting...... :D :thumbs_up:

The waiting time untill you get herr is a good period to read lots of info and buy some caring stuff....... So that you're good prepairt when she arrives. :wink: :thumbs_up:

Wich head did you choose for your body ??

Greetings DDM and his sweetheart Timea.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MattUK wrote:After well over a year of "window shopping", I've finally taken the plunge and ordered my own 157cm B-cup girl! Nervous and excited doesn't even begin to describe it.
Well done MattUK. :thumbs_up:
I'm sure you'll be very pleased once she arrives at your door and you open the box for the first time. :D
There are plenty of TDF members who will kindly give you any help or advice should your need it, but you probably know that already. :lol:
Now's a good time to start thinking of a name for your new girl.

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

hi Matt

i love mine, enjoy

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I went with head 188:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-188/

Not one I've seen in many (or any) pics I don't think, and something a bit different to what you usually see with this body. I wasn't sure what head for a long time but when I saw her I was captivated so went with that :)

I know there are lots of good threads for reference, it's just finding them all again. There really should be a one-stop new owners guide :) or maybe there is, I don't know.

And, she's going to be called Hannah.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Congrats on your new wife Matt!
She looks lovely.
Treat her good and she will pay you back in one way or another

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

So can anyone point me at some "newbie" guides or topics? Things I really want to be sure I'm doing correctly are things like:

Washing/oiling/powdering: How often, what sort of oil/powder? Which bits should never get wet? Do you wash heads also? Should Vaseline be applied to certain areas? Again, where and how often? I realise there may not be hard and fast rules to this, but rough guidlines would be great.

Makeup/perfumes: What can safely be applied, and more importantly is there anything that definitely shouldn't be applied? Any tips for doing makeup (unsurprisingly this is not an area of expertise for me).

Storage: And dos or don'ts here? Is storing laying down not a good idea? May preferred "hiding place" is horizontal, but is this not an option?

I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing, but that's the most important stuff I suppose.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Awshum and congratulations. Whom and or where did you purchase from? I got mine from real love sex dolls.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I'm in the UK so I went with:

https://www.the-doll-house.com/

:)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MattUK,
You might want to check out our insane website's TPE care section.
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/tpe_care.htm
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
meliisa1.jpg
meliisa1.jpg (75.46 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
Nyoko.jpg
Nyoko.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
Xinema.jpg
Xinema.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
red on Myuki.jpg
red on Myuki.jpg (9.54 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
megan.jpg
megan.jpg (438.78 KiB) Viewed 2566 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

MattUK wrote: Storage: And dos or don'ts here? Is storing laying down not a good idea? May preferred "hiding place" is horizontal, but is this not an option?
Storing a doll laying down is the Best way. Just be sure to have a nice piece of upholstery foam to place her on and place her in a sheet before making certain there are no wrinkles in it under her.

Good Luck with your new doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

siliconelover,
Well said.
Chuck Norris,
Thank you.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

MattUK wrote:I went with head 188:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-188/

Not one I've seen in many (or any) pics I don't think, and something a bit different to what you usually see with this body. I wasn't sure what head for a long time but when I saw her I was captivated so went with that :)

I know there are lots of good threads for reference, it's just finding them all again. There really should be a one-stop new owners guide :) or maybe there is, I don't know.

And, she's going to be called Hannah.
Awesome choice, Matt! My Hadleigh also has head 188 from RLSD. Super pretty, I adore mine and I'm sure you'll be very pleased with your Hannah.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

Congrats MattUK, excellent choices.
Phil has sold me 2 dolls and his customer service is excellent.

Face #188 is a stunner, I have two of them.
IMG_4374.jpg
IMG_4374.jpg (208.03 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

INFORMATIONS