www.wmdolls.com

eye bulging out

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: eye bulging out

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:A video or more pics would be very helpful.

But I think I understand what you mean. Drilling a hole through the skull (not the skin of the mouth). By pressure the skin of the mouth will slide a little bit in the hole. But I`m adraid that the sharp hole could lead to a tear.
Sorry but no.
Evidently you think the hole is to be drilled somewhere around the mouth. This is incorrect. It is to be drilled at the base of the head where the neck bolt is located. Perhaps you are following this thread on your mobile phone and you can't see the image I posted which shows you the EXACT location where a hole should be drilled. It's nowhere near the mouth. Their is NO possibility this mod can create skin rupture ANYWHERE on the doll.
I invite you to closely look at the image that was posted.

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Ok, and how is it possible that the pressure is relieved with that hole? What is directly above that hole?
maybe i understand it better, when i see a skull of a wm-doll.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:Ok, and how is it possible that the pressure is relieved with that hole? What is directly above that hole?
maybe i understand it better, when i see a skull of a wm-doll.
Sorry?
Your original post said you were having a bulging eye problem. We all assumed you actually had a WM doll.
That makes your above statement sound odd, "maybe I understand it better, when i see a skull of a wm-doll"
Assuming you do have a WM doll skull in your possession, simply unscrew the head and turn it upside down so you're looking at the neck bold (as per the image posted). Drill the hole where indicated in the image I posted.
A little known fact about most WM skulls is that they have a small hole in the fiberglass skull at the end of the oral tube (probably a casting hole but may have been a manufacturers attempt at addressing this problem.) Once another hole is drilled where indicated in the posted image, the pressure is released.
Your on your own from here out chief. I can't explain this any clearer than I already have.
As an aside, I can't for the life of me understand why this is-
a)hard to understand
b) a bigger deal than picking a booger
We're talking about something that 30 seconds to do, has been thoroughly (over) explained and has had an image included along with graphics indicating the EXACT location of where the hole needs to be drilled.
That is all, over and out.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Lol, I just want to second Dolly here, his explanation are (over) explained very well, even with the picture showing it very clear...you should read / look back man, or you know, just take a leap of faith and drill the damn hole ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

As I understand it, what he means is something like this:

The head is hollow with a TPE skin over it. The mouth part doesn't fill up the entire cavity in the head. When you put your member in her mouth, the pressure increases inside the head and the eyes bulge out. By drilling a hole in the base of the head, when you put your member in, the air goes out the little hole and the pressure in the empty head cavity doesn't increase; therefore the eyes don't bulge out.

I don't own a WM, so I can't give you any advice, but that seems to be the gist of it.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Willendorph wrote:As I understand it, what he means is something like this:

The head is hollow with a TPE skin over it. The mouth part doesn't fill up the entire cavity in the head. When you put your member in her mouth, the pressure increases inside the head and the eyes bulge out. By drilling a hole in the base of the head, when you put your member in, the air goes out the little hole and the pressure in the empty head cavity doesn't increase; therefore the eyes don't bulge out.

I don't own a WM, so I can't give you any advice, but that seems to be the gist of it.
You sir are a natural born teacher.
I bow to your easily understood explanation of how this works.
:painting:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ever notice how some threads are just plain more entertaining than others? :D
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Yes, I have wm doll. I mean with "skull" just the bone/fiberglass without skin. I don`t know how it is looking without the skin. So I could understand it way easier. BTW my english is not so good. This is the 2nd reason why it was harder to understand.

I just looked trough the headbolt in the skull. I see metal-strings. Can`t those or the skull tear if I drill a hole?

Thank you for your patience.

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Are the newer wm-skulls looking like this?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:Are the newer wm-skulls looking like this?
That's it.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:Yes, I have wm doll. I mean with "skull" just the bone/fiberglass without skin. I don`t know how it is looking without the skin. So I could understand it way easier. BTW my english is not so good. This is the 2nd reason why it was harder to understand.

I just looked trough the headbolt in the skull. I see metal-strings. Can`t those or the skull tear if I drill a hole?

Thank you for your patience.
Actually that's fiberglass threading from the fiberglass matting they use in the construction. No, drilling around or even through it won't hurt a thing.

Just to be sure, this mod in NO way requires you to remove ANY of the skin from the skull.

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

I noticed a tear behind the left eye, today. This is why the left eye is popping out so extreme. And if clean her mouth, the water flows out of the left eye.

Can I fix this with glue?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

In doing my modification to improve the oral capability on this members WM head, it gave me an opportunity to visually show members EXACTLY the causation of the bulging eye syndrome.
Take not the image that shows a casting hole at the end of the TPE oral cavity. This hole allows air to be pumped between the TPE "skin" and the fiberglass skull, thus producing the phenomenon of the eyes bulging out.
P1010579.JPG
P1010579.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1494 times
P1010578.JPG
P1010578.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1494 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:In doing my modification to improve the oral capability on this members WM head, it gave me an opportunity to visually show members EXACTLY the causation of the bulging eye syndrome.
Take not the image that shows a casting hole at the end of the TPE oral cavity. This hole allows air to be pumped between the TPE "skin" and the fiberglass skull, thus producing the phenomenon of the eyes bulging out.
P1010579.JPG
P1010578.JPG
A little off topic, but what glue are you planning on using to glue the skin back on the skull? The reason I ask is my #36 head's chin has separated from the fiberglass a little bit and I need to glue it back down.

INFORMATIONS