www.wmdolls.com

eye bulging out

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

eye bulging out

Post by J90 »

The left eye of my wm is bulging out very extreme, now. Is there a solution?
The right eye bulging, too but not so extreme.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: eye popping out

Post by Mr Franz »

That's odd. They're usually hard to remove. Probably just needs more cotton wading or perhaps less if you mean it's bulging out. A pic or two would be helpful.

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: eye popping out

Post by J90 »

Maybe I should buy some eypatches or sunglasses. LOL.

Ok, I`ll post a picture, soon.

BTW the right eye is bulging out, too, but not so extreme like the left. But everytime when she does a bj I have to push her eyes back. Ok, but still better than a unlucky married man.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: eye bulging out

Post by Mr Franz »

Oh, that explains it. That's actually a common complaint among BJ enthusiast. The head gets distorted quite a bit during said activity. Repositioning the cotton batting behind the eyes may help, but I'm not sure.

I've been married 30 years myself. To date both eyes are still in her head... :lol:

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

You can easily take the eyes out and see if something is pushing them out.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

I seriously dont do bj anymore... If you check theres a way to put your finger from her mouth to her eyes socket (ishh ).... I found that the hard way when I popped one of my doll eyes and found stuff inside... yuk... I bet the canal inside the eyes is misplaced/distorded or the cotton need to be replaced correctly inside the plastic eye. Good luck.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Assuming there's no rupture from the oral canal to the eye socket (easy to discover, just pop the eyes out and look) and that your'e having this problem ONLY during insertion, then you've hit upon the typical WM BJ problem of eyes bulging out due to pressure buildup. Unfortunately, the real fix involves doing my mod where you peel the face off and modify the skull so the oral opening is MUCH larger than what WM manufactures. This will result in a better bj and also eliminates the bulging eye syndrome.
A quicker and easier fix is to simply remove the head and drill a 3/8ths hole in the base of her skull just to the side of where her head connector stud is located. This will relieve the pressure and cure the bulging eye but sadly it won't do shit to improve the overly tight oral canal. It'll still be like fucking a pinhole. But the eyes won't bulge anymore, lol.

YojimBeau

Post by YojimBeau »

Dollyman25442 wrote:A quicker and easier fix is to simply remove the head and drill a 3/8ths hole in the base of her skull just to the side of where her head connector stud is located. This will relieve the pressure and cure the bulging eye but sadly it won't do shit to improve the overly tight oral canal. It'll still be like fucking a pinhole. But the eyes won't bulge anymore, lol.
Diagram, illustration, picture or link, please? How deep a hole is needed?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

YojimBeau wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:A quicker and easier fix is to simply remove the head and drill a 3/8ths hole in the base of her skull just to the side of where her head connector stud is located. This will relieve the pressure and cure the bulging eye but sadly it won't do shit to improve the overly tight oral canal. It'll still be like fucking a pinhole. But the eyes won't bulge anymore, lol.
Diagram, illustration, picture or link, please? How deep a hole is needed?
None of the above needed.
It's not a depth hole, it's a through hole through the fiberglass skull at the base right next to where the neckbolt is. Takes about 30 seconds to do.

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Great idea!

But does the skin sliding then in the hole? Could this lead to a tear?

A picture would be very helpful, where exactly we have to drill the hole.
How deep and which diameter?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:Great idea!

Not sure I can describe this any better but here goes.
Remove the head.
Turn it upside down.
You should now be looking at the M16 head connector bolt.
One inch to either side of that bolt, drill ONE 3/8ths hole all the way through the fiberglass skull. The skull is hollow. Drilling all the way through should take all of 30 seconds.
You are done. Re-attach head.
Now you have a hole in which pressure is relieved when you insert something in the mouth and as a result, the eyes won't bulge.
wm-head-connector-dollstudio-4619.JPG
wm-head-connector-dollstudio-4619.JPG (64.92 KiB) Viewed 3444 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Just get one sans eyes and no problems. I don't do oral on the girls but with the three I have without eyes I can only speculate there wouldn't be any problem if you're into that.
Attachments
_1DF6172a.jpg
_1DF6172a.jpg (689.29 KiB) Viewed 3403 times

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

Thank you. But doesn`t the skin of the head slide in the hole when pressure is relieved? This could probably lead to a tear. And then the fluid (water, lube,...) in the mouth would drips in the body, which leads to mold.
Dollyman25442 wrote:

Remove the head.
Turn it upside down.
One inch to either side of that bolt, drill ONE 3/8ths hole all the way through the fiberglass skull. The skull is hollow. Drilling all the way through should take all of 30 seconds.
Now you have a hole in which pressure is relieved when you insert something in the mouth and as a result, the eyes won't bulge.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

J90 wrote:Thank you. But doesn`t the skin of the head slide in the hole when pressure is relieved? This could probably lead to a tear. And then the fluid (water, lube,...) in the mouth would drips in the body, which leads to mold.
Dollyman25442 wrote:

Remove the head.
Turn it upside down.
I'm sorry your'e not understanding this modification.
As such, I think it best you try something other than the mod I've suggested.
Good luck!

J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by J90 »

A video or more pics would be very helpful.

But I think I understand what you mean. Drilling a hole through the skull (not the skin of the mouth). By pressure the skin of the mouth will slide a little bit in the hole. But I`m adraid that the sharp hole could lead to a tear.

INFORMATIONS