www.wmdolls.com

"SHE'S PRETTY BUT HER HEADBAND DOESN'T MATCH"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: "SHE'S PRETTY BUT HER HEADBAND DOESN'T MATCH"

Post by Jimmy_71 »

SiliconeWorld wrote:
Jimmy_71 wrote:Great to see pics of the 156C, wish it wasn't so hard to find pics of her. I'm 99% sure that she'll be my first doll. What head is on her?
Yup CELESTE is a WM-156-C. Her head is the WM-#47. Really like it personally.

Here is a pic of CELESTE in RED Curly hair....
Celeste looks good in that white top. I might have to buy something like that.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

SiliconeWorld wrote:I REALLY ENJOY HOLDING HER HAND WHILE CRUISING AROUND. My wife and I always held hands. Odd but true.
She is no longer with us but the good times we had still linger.
Man oh man oh man. That one hit too close to home for me. Got a little misty...
Loved cruising in the convertible and holding hands, listening to the tunes...

I've taken Kate for a ride in the '99 Merc (tinted windows), but my '64 convertible has no seat belts and I'd be a nervous wreck having one of the girls bouncing around in it.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She's gorgeous for sure. I'd like to but don't have the balls to take Rachael out. First of all, she's too heavy to get down the stairs, through the garage and into the car. Probably too hot to take her out long anyway but I'll venture to say she'd get lots of looks. An old man and a young chick...probably think she was a gold digger. :)
Attachments
_1DF5844a.jpg
_1DF5844a.jpg (678.47 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Enchanted-doll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Enchanted-doll »

If a teddy bear is fine to drive around with, then a doll should not be a problem I think

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

That’s a great story. And is a testiment to the fact that dolls are innocent, and when innocence experiences one, it’s just no big deal. It's only a persons preconceived, naive or prejudice opinion that makes THEM uncomfortable around a doll. And therefore they feel as though they have to say something (or atleast think something) immoral, wrong or degrading in order to validate their uneasy feeling. And that’s THEIR problem, not yours nor your dolls... Thanks for sharing the pics, and yes you need to get her a matching headband for your next trip. :D

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

First of all: the story in the OP is really too funny! I love it!

I just had a cuddling session with my teddy babe and had the thought: OMG it would really be nice if I had this session in a real South Sea setting. Now that would involve travelling and my next thought was: If I have to travel with my teddy babe I would have to buy a ticket for her. And now the really big question is would we get thru the security gates with her wireframe skelly and all? Then I pictured her sitting next to me in the plane and a stewardess asking: Can I do anything for your doll? And I answered something like: Not really, she is a doll, but you could probably bring her a blanket. Dolls love to look realistic and that way she could take a nap.

Then I had to get up.

But the point is - with love dolls getting more and more into public view - will it probably be normal that we see people doing stuff with dolls in the public in a few years? Going shopping, taking vacations, going to the hairdresser to get that unique haircut/style, or old farts like me sitting with her (much younger teddy babe :mrgreen: ) on a park bench enjoying the fall sunlight ...?

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

I go on a cruise once a year and always wanted to take one of my gals with me. Not only would that probably not go over well, but I don’t know that I would trust leaving one in my room when the stewards came by to clean.... But I’m hopeful that they become socially acceptable here in the States someday soon. And when they do, someone will arrange a “doll cruise”. I’d sign up in a minute.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I really don't want to cause offence here, and I know that no-one here is meaning any harm or anything like that. And I also know I probably AM going to cause offence, but I just feel compelled to say something anyway...

Really no-one thinks this is weird? I mean going out with your doll in public is kinda weird anyway, although I can see how you might want that thrill of doing something risky. But the part of the story with the interraction with the little girl, about a sex doll... I know nothing inappropriate happened but I just think that's a little bit creepy. I can only imagine what her parents thought if she told her. They might start a neighbourhood watch or something now.

Having said that I'm not really that bothered by the OP itself, it's not THAT bad or anything. I just find it odd that so many people have replied saying it's a funny/cute story and no more than that. I suppose I'm just surprised that it doesn't seem to leave anyone else feeling the way it leaves me feeling.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

If you see our ladies purely as 'sex dolls' then your reaction to what we are describing can make some sense but there are many of us on here that see our synthetic gals as so much more than that. Indeed whilst I do enjoy a surprisingly fulfilling physical relationship with my Sarah (and to a lesser extent her sister Sophia but that's just me being greedy!) For the most part the other 6 gals I have are very much my lovely works of art that help me to create pictures that give me pleasure but also brighten my home with their presence. Once you open your mind to the other possibilities then it doesn't really make much sense to hide it all away. I take the point that if a doll is purely a 'sex toy' to you then us guys that are enthusiastic about our gals and take them out and are completely open about them must come across as a bit strange! but it's not really strange it's just a bit different to what you are used to. Whether folk like it or not, our synthetic ladies are on the march and will become more prevalent and once creations like Harmony and the DS robotic doll are being sold by the shed load I predict doll owners will become less of an oddity. At the end of the day guys who take their gals out and about, like I did in the summer and had a great time, are just having fun, what's wrong with that!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

The Romantic wrote:
SiliconeWorld wrote:I REALLY ENJOY HOLDING HER HAND WHILE CRUISING AROUND. My wife and I always held hands. Odd but true.
She is no longer with us but the good times we had still linger.
Man oh man oh man. That one hit too close to home for me. Got a little misty...
Loved cruising in the convertible and holding hands, listening to the tunes...

I've taken Kate for a ride in the '99 Merc (tinted windows), but my '64 convertible has no seat belts and I'd be a nervous wreck having one of the girls bouncing around in it.
One of the best advantages of "non-organic" ladies... They fill in as a replacement as to our desires without complaining.
I never hear," YOU ONLY WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE YOU USED TO DO THIS WITH YOUR EX". Our ladies never complain
only keep us happy.

I do miss my "organic" lady but hey.... this is great.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

MattUK wrote:I really don't want to cause offence here, and I know that no-one here is meaning any harm or anything like that. And I also know I probably AM going to cause offence, but I just feel compelled to say something anyway...

Really no-one thinks this is weird? I mean going out with your doll in public is kinda weird anyway, although I can see how you might want that thrill of doing something risky. But the part of the story with the interraction with the little girl, about a sex doll... I know nothing inappropriate happened but I just think that's a little bit creepy. I can only imagine what her parents thought if she told her. They might start a neighbourhood watch or something now.

Having said that I'm not really that bothered by the OP itself, it's not THAT bad or anything. I just find it odd that so many people have replied saying it's a funny/cute story and no more than that. I suppose I'm just surprised that it doesn't seem to leave anyone else feeling the way it leaves me feeling.

You do have a point "GOING OUT IN PUBLIC ID KINDA WEIRD", "IT IS A LITTLE BIT CREEPY",

All I can say (for me) going out in public is NOT weird and it is only "creepy" if I would flaunt that she is a sex doll.
I would never make that a point of a conversation. "She" (Celeste) is more of a companion. Thus I enjoy sharing
rides together. Besides these "ladies" are awesome models which is evident from several posts showing our
"inorganic ladies" outdoors in public.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

DocMoriarty wrote:First of all: the story in the OP is really too funny! I love it!

But the point is - with love dolls getting more and more into public view - will it probably be normal that we see people doing stuff with dolls in the public in a few years? Going shopping, taking vacations, going to the hairdresser to get that unique haircut/style, or old farts like me sitting with her (much younger teddy babe :mrgreen: ) on a park bench enjoying the fall sunlight ...?
Awesome point. More dolls get into the public view, people can over come their own problems of acceptance. I do agree also that "old farts" like me sitting with a much younger looking "LADY" (doll) may be more of a problem for myself. But I admire
beauty even if it affends the "beautifully challenged" .

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Arthur1960 wrote:If you see our ladies purely as 'sex dolls' then your reaction to what we are describing can make some sense but there are many of us on here that see our synthetic gals as so much more than that. Indeed whilst I do enjoy a surprisingly fulfilling physical relationship with my Sarah (and to a lesser extent her sister Sophia but that's just me being greedy!) For the most part the other 6 gals I have are very much my lovely works of art that help me to create pictures that give me pleasure but also brighten my home with their presence. Once you open your mind to the other possibilities then it doesn't really make much sense to hide it all away. I take the point that if a doll is purely a 'sex toy' to you then us guys that are enthusiastic about our gals and take them out and are completely open about them must come across as a bit strange! but it's not really strange it's just a bit different to what you are used to. Whether folk like it or not, our synthetic ladies are on the march and will become more prevalent and once creations like Harmony and the DS robotic doll are being sold by the shed load I predict doll owners will become less of an oddity. At the end of the day guys who take their gals out and about, like I did in the summer and had a great time, are just having fun, what's wrong with that!

Like these ideas. Should have quoted you in the earlier reponce concerning "weird" to go out in public with "dolls"

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Agent D wrote:That’s a great story. And is a testiment to the fact that dolls are innocent, and when innocence experiences one, it’s just no big deal. It's only a persons preconceived, naive or prejudice opinion that makes THEM uncomfortable around a doll. And therefore they feel as though they have to say something (or atleast think something) immoral, wrong or degrading in order to validate their uneasy feeling. And that’s THEIR problem, not yours nor your dolls... Thanks for sharing the pics, and yes you need to get her a matching headband for your next trip. :D

AMEN! Dolls are innocent and it it a person's preconceived prejudiced opinion that makes THEM uncomfortable .

AND I will try to co-ordinate better . LOL

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

ColColt wrote:She's gorgeous for sure. I'd like to but don't have the balls to take Rachael out. First of all, she's too heavy to get down the stairs, through the garage and into the car. Probably too hot to take her out long anyway but I'll venture to say she'd get lots of looks. An old man and a young chick...probably think she was a gold digger. :)

Agreed. Weight can be an issue especially STAIRS... As for as "An OLD MAN AND A YOUNG CHICK" , in my case
I like her beauty. Typical male syndrome.....

INFORMATIONS