www.wmdolls.com

Bending a WM Girl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Bending a WM Girl

Post by ColColt »

Anyone know or have tried getting your WM girl top bend at the waist? Can they do this without breaking your back trying to bend them? I haven't had much luck at it. I tried it so I could get her butt a bit more off the bed when she was on her back as she'd hard to get to unless you stuff a pillow under her hips in advance.

By bending at the waist and then her back flat on the bed that should raise her butt high enough so you don't have to work so hard getting to her.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Bending a WM Girl

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hey ColColt, I find it easy to lay her on her stomach on the bed with her upper body hanging over the side of the bed, put one hand firmly above her ass, the other hand between her shoulder blades and give a good push. She should bend easily. :thumbs_up:

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Lay her on the bed, on her back.

Lift her legs straight into the air.

Sit her up on the bed.

Put your arm around her waist and push gently on her chest.

Lift her arms so they are pointing straight forward and then bend her arms at the elbows.

You can either bend her legs down at this point and she will be on her knees and elbows or stand her up with her elbows on the bed.
Kennedy And I

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Guess I've been doing it the hard way. Once you get her bent is it an easy matter to straighten her back out again without her upper torso being bent to one side? Reason for asking, I tried this with my 140 girl and after straightening her up her spine looked crooked. Very well could have been the way I did it, however.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

To my knowledge, the spine will only bend forward or backward, not side to side, at least my dolls don't. It may have looked that way because her torso may have been moved slightly to the left or right. In a sitting position facing you with her legs pressing against your inner legs, grab her shoulders and twist her left or right until she looks straight. Hope this helps you out man. You can also straighten her spine while she's sitting, just takes a little effort.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

I lay her on stomach on floor, put my foot above her butt. and gently lift shoulders up. this will give the arch. My doll will bend side to side as well. Too much of all this could eventualy have them become loose. That'd not be good.
My doll is not WM, but does most things similar to WM at the waist.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks for these suggestions. I'll try and pout them to good use. That skeleton is rather stiff and I'm not as strong as I once was so, it makes for an interesting endeavor.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Lay her on the bed, on her back.

Lift her legs straight into the air.

Sit her up on the bed.

Put your arm around her waist and push gently on her chest.
Well, over the past week I've attempted this twice...no dice, she ain't moving. Tried this exactly and I can't get her to budge. May as well be pushing against the wall. Maybe I've gotten weaker than I knew.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

When my WM140 was new she had a VERY tight back joint. I ended up laying her over a sofa arm centered under her mid-back (the joint is higher up than you think). I let gravity help me as I gently push down on chest and pelvis. Obviously can work the other way with her on her stomach. In the attached pic, Stacy "K" demonstrates arching her back over a sofa back. Her legs and butt were raised up till I stepped back to take the pic.

A quality skeleton with the joint should not break doing this.
Attachments
IMG_20180929_135040659_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180929_135040659_HDR.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 3302 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I did manage bending her the opposite way holding her tummy while pushing on her back and she bent at the waist forward. I guess I need to work on getting the arch in her back like what the picture shows. No sofa handy except down the hall to the living room and it's not the easiest thing moving her that far. For sure I can't carry her. This is a 158 girl.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I will say though, that you're right about the back joint being the secret to improving access. An arched back helps a ton for doggy-style and a hunched forward back helps with missionary.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

The Romantic wrote:I will say though, that you're right about the back joint being the secret to improving access. An arched back helps a ton for doggy-style and a hunched forward back helps with missionary.
My Physio lady Beata called it cat/camel. Cat was arched up, camel down, lol.
Just thought I’d throw the “technical” terms out there... :razz:

Liked the demo pic you posted, btw, very nice, love the clothes
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The video should also help show as well where this joint is.....
Jeff
Attachments
flexiback.mp4
(5.26 MiB) Downloaded 2769 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The Romantic wrote:I will say though, that you're right about the back joint being the secret to improving access. An arched back helps a ton for doggy-style and a hunched forward back helps with missionary.
That's what I'm shooting for. Missionary she's just to low and doggy not high enough.
The video should also help show as well where this joint is.....
Jeff
Watched that twice. He makes it look easy.

INFORMATIONS