www.wmdolls.com

WM 140 louse neck floppy head .

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM 140 louse neck floppy head .

Post by bobo »

My girl Beths neck became a little louse when i might have put a little to much presure on her in the heat of the moment . Its not totally floppy but if you lean her forward to far her head will lower slowly . Im mad at myself for not being more carefull . I love this girl . She wants to get back on her ATV but im scared she will crash if her head flops . Is there anyway to tighten it ?
Attachments
SAM_0880.JPG
SAM_0880.JPG (618.47 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
SAM_0881.JPG
SAM_0881.JPG (616.67 KiB) Viewed 1691 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: WM 140 louse neck floppy head .

Post by BWheeler1 »

If it is the hinged neck, then yes you can tighten it. If it is the gooseneck, then no. My 140 also has the floppy neck, she has a gooseneck. I heard something snap a while back inside there and now her head does the same as yours does. The way I am going to fix it, which I just thought of yesterday, is I am going to unscrew her head and take it off, then I'm going to find a piece of metal or even plastic tubing that will just fit over the metal neck pipe inside the TPE of the neck and just slip it over the metal pipe, then screw her head back on. She won't be able to to raise or lower her head, but it'll stay up because the gooseneck won't be able to bend.

bobo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobo »

Whats a goose neck look like kinda like flexible conduct for electrical wire ?

bobo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobo »

After asking you that i wonder if you could get a slightly bigger piece of that conduit and slip it over the goose neck and still have some flexibility ?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yes, it looks kinda like flexible conduit. I also thought of using a slightly larger diameter piece of conduit over it, but I would think that if the head is heavy enough and the gooseneck is loose enough, it would just bend the new conduit as well. But since you'd just be sliding it over the gooseneck and not actually doing anything invasive, if you can find a piece of conduit to fit why not try it? The worst that could happen is it doesn't work and you just take it back out.

Another thing I've been thinking about is making a new neck pipe. I do alot of metal fabrication for the vehicles I work on so I have the tools to make one. Of course, you're not welding onto the skeleton with TPE there, it would melt instantly. I was thinking about just making an incision down the back of the neck to the cross bar for the shoulders and cutting the gooseneck off, but leaving a stub of it. Then I was going to make the new neck so it would clamp onto the cross bar and fit over the stub of old neck to stay up in place. Just something I've been kicking around.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I measured my 140's neck pipe to be 1" OD. I looked through the steel tubing I have in the shop and found some with a hair over 1" ID, like maybe 1-1/16". I cut a piece 3-1/2" long and after filing off the sharp edges and sanding both ends smooth, I slipped it over her neck pipe. She can still move her head up and down, and even tilt it a little to each side, but it doesn't flop around anymore. I'm still thinking about the new neck pipe fix also, but this will work until then.

INFORMATIONS