www.wmdolls.com

White Teeth

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
grimreefer24601

Re: White Teeth

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I got a bunch of new supplies. Then I went to the Doll Meet. I've got way too much stuff I'm working on right now. I will be mixing some new batches of white and clear soon. Mostly, I need to order more bottles.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...must be doing something wrong. I got the body white yesterday, tried it on one of the girls and it looks like I smeared her teeth with toothpaste. Back to square one to figure why. No Vaseline or baby oil on her teeth so, I'm not sure.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hi Colcolt,

Why don't you try this theeth kit, I've got it myself and it it's realy perfect for your doll.

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=104656

My Timea had a advanced mouth too incl extra tongue but with the extra SRSD kit it's way more better (natural) then the normal mouth option WM offers.

It's just a tip, if you have any questions just let me know, and i will help...... :thumbs_up:

Greetings from theNetherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

ColColt wrote:Hmmm...must be doing something wrong. I got the body white yesterday, tried it on one of the girls and it looks like I smeared her teeth with toothpaste. Back to square one to figure why. No Vaseline or baby oil on her teeth so, I'm not sure.
Are you referring to the body paint that Grim is selling? If so, my understanding is that you have to do several coats, allowing time to dry in between. I bought some too, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Are you referring to the body paint that Grim is selling? If so, my understanding is that you have to do several coats, allowing time to dry in between. I bought some too, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
Yes-haven't given her a 2nd coat yet. There were no instructions so, I figured one coat but apparently not.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Why don't you try this theeth kit, I've got it myself and it it's realy perfect for your doll.

I have to say, I don't much care for those teeth...wish I knew what the factory used and if it was available here.

grimreefer24601

ColColt wrote:
Yes-haven't given her a 2nd coat yet. There were no instructions so, I figured one coat but apparently not.
BodyColor² is intentionally thin. Multiple coats are recommended for every color. When doing teeth thick coats work best. It takes a little practice, but it can get really good results. It's best to paint each tooth at a time, then the layers of BodyColor² will also add a 3 dimensional effect to the teeth.

I'll get an instruction sheet for further orders.

grimreefer24601

ColColt wrote:

I have to say, I don't much care for those teeth...wish I knew what the factory used and if it was available here.
The factory is using pretty much the same pigments as BodyCOlor². Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. That's how we get our white. The factory applies the pigment, and seals it with heat.

BodyColor² already contains the pigment, or you could also use your own pigment and BodyColor² clear sealer.

Heat sealing is more permanent, somewhat. BodyColor² is designed to be removed.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks for those tips and info. Today I have three heads to give a 2nd coat to. I'm wondering how long one in particular will withstand a bit of making out as I adore her lips and she loves to smooch. :)
Attachments
_1DF6221a.jpg
_1DF6221a.jpg (719.72 KiB) Viewed 1275 times

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Got my white body color from grimreefer a few days ago and used it yesterday - worked great - thanks!
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have had luck with white eyepowder, but when people ask me about extre nice things for dolls, I send them to GDA.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I tried two coats and it worked pretty good but I eventually wore it off. I doubt anything can stand up to a lot of making out with these beauties. For photography purposes it's good but for those of us who enjoy a session(or more) of making out with them are going to be on the short end of the stick.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Wonder if something like this could be made to work? Have to trim it of course, but that shouldn't be too hard.
8b87effb-22d7-4e2c-8b6a-bf86a2dd1d3b_1.fc6db70b578a2fa693317cd01b394fc7.jpeg
8b87effb-22d7-4e2c-8b6a-bf86a2dd1d3b_1.fc6db70b578a2fa693317cd01b394fc7.jpeg (34.17 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Micelec-2Pcs ... thena=true

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I was thinking about trimming a set of vampire teeth and if that would work.....may try

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:Wonder if something like this could be made to work? Have to trim it of course, but that shouldn't be too hard.
8b87effb-22d7-4e2c-8b6a-bf86a2dd1d3b_1.fc6db70b578a2fa693317cd01b394fc7.jpeg
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Micelec-2Pcs ... thena=true
Hmmm...I dunno. I think she only has four front teeth, the two front ones and the ones on opposite sides. That's more than me, though. Maybe I could use those for myself with a bit of Polygrip.

INFORMATIONS