www.wmdolls.com

White Teeth

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

White Teeth

Post by ColColt »

Anyone know what the WM factory uses to whiten teeth? I've tried a white pencil I got from the drug store in their cosmetics department but it doesn't work very well. I don't know if White Out(is it still available?) would work good or not.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: White Teeth

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Body Color by Miss Atleur run formerly by the now deceased doll Buddha James "Crazy Cajun". I used it to make Zoey's teeth white and it has lasted for about a year. I believe the product is now being offered by another tdf member. It's a TPE based paint that's semi-permanent.
Also good for a variety of other doll applications (freckles for instance). Works great. Easy to apply, easy to remove. Stays on for a long long time if you want it too, and never fades.
P1010533.JPG
P1010533.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2831 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I imagine that the Miss Atluer stuff works better. But I use something called "Stargazer White Pressed Powder Compact". You can get it on Amazon for about $5. It doesn't look quite as white as Dollyman's image, but it works for me. Anna Marie has smaller teeth that aren't as obvious because her lips aren't parted as much as Dollyman's so it suffices. Pretty cheap to try out though. And I've heard it works well if you want to add untanned areas, like tan lines.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have one girl(#122) that has a lot of teeth showing(my avatar) but she's not smiling like in the avatar. Still, a lot showing as you can see from the pic but they're not this white anymore. She and a couple more could stand some whitening up...especially the tanned girls as the teeth now look like light tan.

Dollyman's girl looks good on Zoey's teeth. Now to find the product he used.
Attachments
_1DF5699a.jpg
_1DF5699a.jpg (553.54 KiB) Viewed 2813 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll check it out-thanks.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Thanks Broven for the shout out!

James "CrazyCajun" was a friend of mine. He made the original BodyColor. I've done my best to recreate it using what James told me, and by experimenting. I've got a product similar to BodyColor. In some ways it's better, in some ways it's worse. It's not the exact same product. It's what I've come up with in James absence.

BodyColor² is very similar to the product James offered, and I do have a pretty good white. You'll want to apply it thick for teeth, but it turns out really well in my tests.

I'll be adding a bunch of new products soon also. Early next week.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I use eye make up "white" apply with a small brush works for me :D

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Any of these products withstand a good "make out" session? :) I have a couple of girls with lovely kissable lips that are irresistible but the teeth take a beating with any white I've tried so far.

Rachael is my top make out Queen...followed by Kat.
Attachments
_1DF6221a.jpg
_1DF6221a.jpg (719.72 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
_1DF5994a.jpg
_1DF5994a.jpg (784.36 KiB) Viewed 2682 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

ColColt wrote:Any of these products withstand a good "make out" session? :) I have a couple of girls with lovely kissable lips that are irresistible but the teeth take a beating with any white I've tried so far.

Rachael is my top make out Queen...followed by Kat.
Body Color is what ya want. I've made out with both my dolls many many times and both have Body Color on their lips. Both have lasted quite a long time.

trickdaddy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trickdaddy61 »

Hey all, any update on Grim's products, yet? I'm just trying to see his selection and am interested in the white color, but the link to his site keeps reverting to the "Gone to Doll Meet" splash page.

grimreefer24601

Sorry. The Doll Meet was a crazy long drive for me. 3400 miles round trip from Denver, CO to Lehighton, PA.

I took the website down because I wouldn't be able to take any orders while at the meet. Plus I've got to correct all of my inventory. I've got several new items to add also.

Right now I'm not ready for new orders. I'm planning on being back online Friday.

Grim

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

deerman wrote:I use eye make up "white" apply with a small brush works for me :D
Not to dump on Grim at all, but I must agree, white eyeshadow works awesome - it's what I use. :whistle:

grimreefer24601

airgirluvr wrote:
deerman wrote:I use eye make up "white" apply with a small brush works for me :D
Not to dump on Grim at all, but I must agree, white eyeshadow works awesome - it's what I use. :whistle:
No Worries.

Clear Sealer would make that white eye shadow a bit more smudge proof and lasting. Especially if you want to kiss your doll.

That's the nice thing about Clear Sealer.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Just went to grimreefer site to buy the body white. Out of stock. Let us know when you have more. My girl needs it.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

INFORMATIONS