www.wmdolls.com

Questions by a foot fetishist..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions by a foot fetishist..

Post by PetiteDollLover »

Hi there TDF, new member here! :)

Ok, so I'm going to order a WM 157b as soon as I've moved into my new apartment but I'm not sure what feet to choose. Either standard or standing ones. I have a huge fetish for beautiful female feet so I guess my questions are:

Are the feet on WM dolls realistic (except for the flappy toes, lol)?
Would a foot fetishist get a kick out of the standard doll feet?

Not only are the visuals of the feet important to me, but also the feel and the smell. I get that there will be a TPE smell to them but - and I don't know if anybody else is doing this - if I'd go for the standard feet then I'd actually buy well worn used socks from real life females and put them on my doll's feet. That way I'll be able to enjoy the lovely sweet smell that I so much love. That way the doll's feet will become more 'real' in my mind.

The standing feet option would probably be more practical, but not so much attractive though..
So what are your thoughts and advice on this?

Thanks!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Questions by a foot fetishist..

Post by Cubiko »

For a foot fetishist I think the obvious choice would be without the standing option. The underside of the foot is dominated by those three bolts so I would imagine you would get a better kick out of the natural looking ones. You have options like the hanging bolt for easy storage and cleaning/dressing that will work just as well as standing.
If you do end up getting the standing option after all, you have a great member of TDF called MannequinFan that makes skin coloured rubber/plastic covers for the bolts. As for the look and smell the feet are well made and detailed, not RealDoll detailed but nice still, and the smell will go away after a while and you can hurry that process with a wash a powdering - or even perfume, but judging from your interest in well worn socks I am guessing perfume smell is not your thing :)

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

mandos wrote:For a foot fetishist I think the obvious choice would be without the standing option. The underside of the foot is dominated by those three bolts so I would imagine you would get a better kick out of the natural looking ones. You have options like the hanging bolt for easy storage and cleaning/dressing that will work just as well as standing.
If you do end up getting the standing option after all, you have a great member of TDF called MannequinFan that makes skin coloured rubber/plastic covers for the bolts. As for the look and smell the feet are well made and detailed, not RealDoll detailed but nice still, and the smell will go away after a while and you can hurry that process with a wash a powdering - or even perfume, but judging from your interest in well worn socks I am guessing perfume smell is not your thing :)
Thanks for your input, mandos!

Yeah, the standard feet are definitely the obvious choice for any foot fetishist. I was just questioning whether or not the feet would be real enough to satisfy my fetish - then I'd rather go for the standing ones. I appreciate you mentioning MannequinFan, it's really good to know :)

I won't be hanging the doll though. I'll have her either laying in bed or in a space case.

Lol, you're absolutely right about the perfume thing. I'll spray some perfume on the wig, but as for the feet I do prefer that sweet'ish smell & aroma (not sour though) and I believe some well worn used female socks will do the trick! :D :thumbs_up:

Btw, I love your 157-thread. Amazingly beautiful photos! I subscribed.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Well, TPE feet are way too soft and don't look as good regardless of they come with or without the bolts.
My silicone DS doll has much nicer feet, but the most realistic ones has my Dreamdoll "Dreamlegs".
If you are primarily into feet, go with firmer and more detailed silicone dolls or just get a silicone "leg-torso".

Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I wrote this post for foot fetishists specifically. Lots of doll feet pictures.
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... 01/27/Feet
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

nukeno wrote:Well, TPE feet are way too soft and don't look as good regardless of they come with or without the bolts.
My silicone DS doll has much nicer feet, but the most realistic ones has my Dreamdoll "Dreamlegs".
If you are primarily into feet, go with firmer and more detailed silicone dolls or just get a silicone "leg-torso".

Hmm.. I see. Well, I am into feet a lot but at the same time I find these dolls incredibly hot in general - especially the WM 157 B-cups, so only a leg torso wouldn’t do it for me. I need the whole package. And silicone has its cons plus it’s more expensive. I’ll have to go with a TPE doll but I guess I’ll have to sacrifice some realism for the feet. Putting on some well worn used female socks, as I mentioned in my first post, could on the other hand compensate and outweigh the visual lack of details.

Thanks for your input!
Dolly Dearest wrote:I wrote this post for foot fetishists specifically. Lots of doll feet pictures.
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... 01/27/Feet
Really nice post, thanks! I see some TPE dolls feet actually do look pretty realistic. Love the details on the soles!

I talked to Graham at Lovedoll a couple of months ago regarding the dolls feet and he suggested that I request the factory to put some extra work into the feet to get them more detailed looking. If that’s really possible then I think it’s a no brainer for me.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

I LOVE Kennedy's feet and can attest to only the non standing foot option. They are very realistic and even have the "lines" you would see in a real girls feet. They are like a girls feet that just came back from getting a pedicure, soft, supple and sexy.

I'm similar to you except I love to see a sexy pair of feet in a pair of sexy stilettos and add a French pedicure to that and I am like putty in their hands!
Attachments
20180928_152817.jpg
20180928_152817.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
20180928_152802.jpg
20180928_152802.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 2819 times
Kennedy And I

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

MIGuy1740 wrote:I LOVE Kennedy's feet and can attest to only the non standing foot option. They are very realistic and even have the "lines" you would see in a real girls feet. They are like a girls feet that just came back from getting a pedicure, soft, supple and sexy.

I'm similar to you except I love to see a sexy pair of feet in a pair of sexy stilettos and add a French pedicure to that and I am like putty in their hands!
Kennedy sure has some beautiful feet indeed, very hot! Love the soles and arches.
Yeah, I noticed the ’lines’ in Dolly Dearest’s photos. That’s some realistic details right there!

Oh yes.. french pedicures. My absolute favourite. My doll is gonna have a french pedicure - or more like pink base with white tips (I call them ’The Barbie Pedicure’). :)

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

PetiteDollLover wrote:Hi there TDF, new member here! :)

Ok, so I'm going to order a WM 157b as soon as I've moved into my new apartment but I'm not sure what feet to choose. Either standard or standing ones. I have a huge fetish for beautiful female feet so I guess my questions are:

Are the feet on WM dolls realistic (except for the flappy toes, lol)?
Would a foot fetishist get a kick out of the standard doll feet?

Not only are the visuals of the feet important to me, but also the feel and the smell. I get that there will be a TPE smell to them but - and I don't know if anybody else is doing this - if I'd go for the standard feet then I'd actually buy well worn used socks from real life females and put them on my doll's feet. That way I'll be able to enjoy the lovely sweet smell that I so much love. That way the doll's feet will become more 'real' in my mind.

The standing feet option would probably be more practical, but not so much attractive though..
So what are your thoughts and advice on this?

Thanks!
I have a feet fetish as well, and I've honestly went through a lot of trial and error. The biggest thing for me as a foot guy are the soles of the feet having some wrinkles and details. I have found Not All Dolls are created equal here.

Silicone dolls tend to have smooth feet for whatever reason unless you get a high end one like Real Dolls, so I stay away from them. It is a disappointment since there are some very realistic silicone feet you can buy out there. Many TPE dolls also have smooth feet soles and I don't know why manufactures don't add very realistic or detailed feet. It is a bummer for sure. I found the WM 140 A-cup/D-cup to have foot details on the bottom, and finally found my dream doll, a generic TPE doll I found on ebay of all places.

I hope your 157-B has some nice feet details on the underside and some wrinkles around the heels and veins. Please let me know :wink:

The nice thing about WM-dolls is the non-standing foot at least has a wire in the big toe, allowing for some posing with it against the other toes. Many TPE dolls I have found don't have that and just floppy toes which look super unrealistic. Also on the non-standing foot, there is a middle joint that allows for you to bend the foot creating a super sexy arch.

I don't know that the Standing option lets you do that, I am under the impression it is just one flat foot plate because of the design needed to support the weight for it stand. I'm not sure if you can remove the bolts either, I have played around with that idea and plugging TPE into the holes, but I still have not found out to this day if that is possible.

As for the smell, I use to do the worn socks too. Unfortunately, it quickly fades, I'm unsure if is the TPE, or what. So what I ended up doing was buying a Gag Spray of sweaty gym socks I found on ebay and enhancing it with some sweet smelling perfume.

Also I add foot tattoos, ankle bracelet, toe rings, fake acrylic toenails, and vein color details to my dolls feet. I would go with the Non-standing doll for sure. Especially if you like the arch of the foot like I do. I also found it helpful to add some pressure coloring to the ball of the foot and heel like a real woman has. You can do this with simple make up that adds a slightly darker shade or pinkish red undertone.

There is a lot you can do to enhance the realism of the feet, but finding one with skin and foot sole details, that is the very tricky part.
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (113.95 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 2674 times
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1243.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2674 times
IMG_1272.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2674 times
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2674 times

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

dollguy13 wrote:I have a feet fetish as well, and I've honestly went through a lot of trial and error. The biggest thing for me as a foot guy are the soles of the feet having some wrinkles and details. I have found Not All Dolls are created equal here.

Silicone dolls tend to have smooth feet for whatever reason unless you get a high end one like Real Dolls, so I stay away from them. It is a disappointment since there are some very realistic silicone feet you can buy out there. Many TPE dolls also have smooth feet soles and I don't know why manufactures don't add very realistic or detailed feet. It is a bummer for sure. I found the WM 140 A-cup/D-cup to have foot details on the bottom, and finally found my dream doll, a generic TPE doll I found on ebay of all places.

I hope your 157-B has some nice feet details on the underside and some wrinkles around the heels and veins. Please let me know :wink:

The nice thing about WM-dolls is the non-standing foot at least has a wire in the big toe, allowing for some posing with it against the other toes. Many TPE dolls I have found don't have that and just floppy toes which look super unrealistic. Also on the non-standing foot, there is a middle joint that allows for you to bend the foot creating a super sexy arch.

I don't know that the Standing option lets you do that, I am under the impression it is just one flat foot plate because of the design needed to support the weight for it stand. I'm not sure if you can remove the bolts either, I have played around with that idea and plugging TPE into the holes, but I still have not found out to this day if that is possible.

As for the smell, I use to do the worn socks too. Unfortunately, it quickly fades, I'm unsure if is the TPE, or what. So what I ended up doing was buying a Gag Spray of sweaty gym socks I found on ebay and enhancing it with some sweet smelling perfume.

Also I add foot tattoos, ankle bracelet, toe rings, fake acrylic toenails, and vein color details to my dolls feet. I would go with the Non-standing doll for sure. Especially if you like the arch of the foot like I do. I also found it helpful to add some pressure coloring to the ball of the foot and heel like a real woman has. You can do this with simple make up that adds a slightly darker shade or pinkish red undertone.

There is a lot you can do to enhance the realism of the feet, but finding one with skin and foot sole details, that is the very tricky part.
Thanks for your input!

Yes, the soles of the feet are very important to me as well. Like you said, the wrinkles and details in general are of utmost importance. I'm glad to hear that the WM 140 A/D doll had some foot details.. I really hope that the same goes for the B-cup. I will let you know once she arrives :)

I didn't know about the middle joint though so thanks for letting me know. High arches are my absolute favorites! I found that foot scent spray on eBay but unfortunately the shipping & handling cost is $19.95 for me, which I won't pay. So I'll stick with the well-worn used socks.

Oh, I love the idea of toe-rings, ankle bracelets and having some realistic pressure colors on the soles. I will definitely look into it. The tattoos look really nice as well, but how do you apply them and will they last long periods of time on the TPE?

:glou:

Edit: Forgot to mention the photos.. their feet (especially their soles) look AMAZING! :shocked!: I really like the long toes and the "gap" between the ball of the foot and the toes.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Thank you!
PetiteDollLover wrote:
The tattoos look really nice as well, but how do you apply them and will they last long periods of time on the TPE?
I got these fake tattoo's on ebay again, hopefully the shipping costs are better but you can use any fake tattoo. They are very easy to apply.

1. You peel off clear film on the front and place them face down on the skin.
2. Then to white backing you place a wet cloth. Let it sit for about 2 -3 minutes
3. Slowly and gently peel it away. The Tattoo will adhere only slightly to the TPE. (if the tattoo is on a curved surface it will tend to deform it's look slightly because they don't adhere to TPE like they would real skin)
4. Let the Tattoo dry without touching it for about a couple of hours.

The tattoo sticks differently to different TPE. It breaks apart with stretching or rubbing of the skin so softer TPE it doesn't last as long. My doll had a harder TPE blend. On a WMdoll they make the TPE harder now so it will likely stick and last for quite some time. :)

Also Toe rings are super sexy (in my opinion) but you have to caution leaving them on toes and putting socks on because they tend to cut into floppy toes if left on, especially if the edges are sharp.
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (37.75 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 2567 times

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

dollguy13 wrote:Thank you!

I got these fake tattoo's on ebay again, hopefully the shipping costs are better but you can use any fake tattoo. They are very easy to apply.

1. You peel off clear film on the front and place them face down on the skin.
2. Then to white backing you place a wet cloth. Let it sit for about 2 -3 minutes
3. Slowly and gently peel it away. The Tattoo will adhere only slightly to the TPE. (if the tattoo is on a curved surface it will tend to deform it's look slightly because they don't adhere to TPE like they would real skin)
4. Let the Tattoo dry without touching it for about a couple of hours.

The tattoo sticks differently to different TPE. It breaks apart with stretching or rubbing of the skin so softer TPE it doesn't last as long. My doll had a harder TPE blend. On a WMdoll they make the TPE harder now so it will likely stick and last for quite some time. :)

Also Toe rings are super sexy (in my opinion) but you have to caution leaving them on toes and putting socks on because they tend to cut into floppy toes if left on, especially if the edges are sharp.
I see.. interesting!

Agreed, I also find toe rings extremely sexy. Good to know not to leave them on the toes when putting on socks. I will definitely try out some toe rings and perhaps even a fake tattoo.

Thanks a bunch :)

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

If you ever stand your non standing doll you will damage the feet you thought were so precious you decided not order the standing model for.

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

grimreefer24601 wrote:If you ever stand your non standing doll you will damage the feet you thought were so precious you decided not order the standing model for.
Yeah, I'm fully aware of that. Thanks for letting me know though!
She will be lying in my bed :)

INFORMATIONS