www.wmdolls.com

Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

Post by devion »

So... I'm nearly ready to buy my first doll. Totally fascinated with that subject... :whistle:

My favourite (by far) is:

I'm also thinking about upgrading from her default 157cm, B-Cup (67-48-77) to a 163cm, C-Cup (82-62-82) body.

But we all know about marketing pictures. Has someone experience with this doll and maybe even posted some pictures?

How about the body upgrade? Is there something else i should know or consider before buying? Any tipps?

thx in advance :)
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

Post by Boobman »

If you want a WM make sure its a WM made doll, a TDF vendor can be of assistance & buyer protection for problems before & after purchase. Pick a face then the body to go with it. You have to be happy with both but separate heads are still around 300.00 ea but the bodies are the bulk of the total doll price. Know your limits as to the weight you can move around think a 80 lb baby that's much bigger but nearly as fragile.

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

go with the built-in vagina :) feels better
-Van

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hi and welcome to TDF :)

So what you are saying is you like the head? It is head #162 and you can search for it on the forum and find many others that have the same head. Just keep in mind that the 163cm body is a very different looking body, so the doll will not look like the photos if you change to another body. Make sure you see photos of the 163cm C cup before purchasing.

No tricks used to take those marketing photos, they were taken in my private bedroom with one single flash, default make up and no photoshop tricks/smoothing. What you see is what you get, if you put some effort into posing the doll and adjusting the eyes.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

woah... these are your photos? Amazing! :) And sounds awesome. Yeah... the body... The vendor, i'm in contact with has a showroom in my city. I think going there, and gettin a "live" impression could be a good idea.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Another quick question: What are the experiences with the "movable shoulders" on WM Dolls?

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Go with the bigger breasts, and get the standing feet option. You won't regret it. Almost all of my repairs to date have been feet, with a couple of finer wire poke-throughs...
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

devion wrote:Another quick question: What are the experiences with the "movable shoulders" on WM Dolls?
They're fine. Just remember that they do move & don't forget to move them to where you actually want them to be. There's some weird pics around showing shoulders in a kinda frozen pose in what would be seen as very stiff, uncomfortable or painful positions on a real person.

They can loosen over time. On my WM157, one of the shoulders is a little looser than the other meaning that arm requires extra movement and thought in order to position properly. It stays put, it just moves alot easier than the other.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

devion wrote:woah... these are your photos? Amazing! :) And sounds awesome. Yeah... the body... The vendor, i'm in contact with has a showroom in my city. I think going there, and gettin a "live" impression could be a good idea.
Excellent idea. Try moving the doll around so you can see how heavy she is in person. One simply can't appreciate dead weight until you experience it personally.

creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by creativespirit58 »

hey,im not new at this any more.been at almost 3 years now.and your pitching,looking in the right direction.im can say this,make sure why you want the doll.companionship,intimacy,modeling,or collector.or all? so hope you can get one you.are happy with.thant matters most.here's a couple of photos of my collection,
Attachments
naomi,my newest ,just about 2 weeks now
naomi,my newest ,just about 2 weeks now
naomi bongo fury set 203 (3).jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 3614 times
sharon,lily,aimee.
sharon,lily,aimee.
my ladies smorgasboards set (9).jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 3614 times
creative spirits dolls,lily,aimee,shannon,and sharon.
creative spirits dolls,lily,aimee,shannon,and sharon.
lily sharon doll wars 1 set 007.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 3614 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

thx for all the helpful responses!

@creativespirit58 nice pictures!

Small update: She is now ordered (with her default 157cm body, stand up feets and movable shoulders). :D

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

I have the same doll and it looks great in person. Take a look at my Instagram link to see some at home pics. I would also say to go with the standing feet option. If you like the wig featured in the pic I believe it would be a Premium wig and not a standard wig sent with the doll . I did pick the wig up separately . If interested I can dig through my emails and find out who I ordered from.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

FirstOrder wrote:I have the same doll and it looks great in person.
Yeah... i noticed your great pictures :)
FirstOrder wrote:If you like the wig featured in the pic I believe it would be a Premium wig and not a standard wig sent with the doll . I did pick the wig up separately . If interested I can dig through my emails and find out who I ordered from.
I would be interested, but I'm not from the USA so i suspect it wouldn't help me much getting the wig.

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

I am not from the US either . I am from Canada and ordering was pretty easy . Not sure wheee you are from but I don’t think it would be to much difference. Keep us al posted with what you get :)

devion wrote:
FirstOrder wrote:I have the same doll and it looks great in person.
Yeah... i noticed your great pictures :)
FirstOrder wrote:If you like the wig featured in the pic I believe it would be a Premium wig and not a standard wig sent with the doll . I did pick the wig up separately . If interested I can dig through my emails and find out who I ordered from.
I would be interested, but I'm not from the USA so i suspect it wouldn't help me much getting the wig.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Probably abit late since you've ordered.. but u can check my sig i have the 162head on the 163cm C cup body.

INFORMATIONS