www.wmdolls.com

Sad to See Her Go

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Sad to See Her Go

Post by ColColt »

I have a 160CM girl I'm going to have to let go. I attempted to sell her at a ridiculously low price but, no takers so, I'm giving her to someone close by. I didn't ask what he'd do with her-I don't want to know.

The problem is not only her weight but her right knee. First time I got her I knew something wasn't quite right about that leg when I attempted to stand her. The right knee wanted to buckle under her weight but I though maybe it was my that drug that leg a bit and caused it to go back. I left her on the bed after some photo shoots but time came when I had to change sheets. I lifted her legs straight up and then pushed down on the lower leg to get her in a sitting position. That's what I noticed again something was out of whack with that right leg. The left one moved and stayed put-the right one from the knee down dropped down about six inches. Lifting it back up just caused it to drop again. I'm not into surgery and that's what it would take to tighten up that knee joint.

I finally got her up and stood her against the wall but the knee bucked again and she damn near fell on me. I hurt my upper back trying to catch her and pulled a muscle which hurt for over a week and needed muscle relaxers and a heating pad. It's just not worth it.

Sad to have to let her go but I can't handle the weight(some 85 pounds) and that leg makes it worse. Otherwise she's near perfect but for a light scuff on the left shoulder. I guess I'll just have to take the loss.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sad to See Her Go

Post by haremlover »

It might be a shear or improbably a nut come loose.

Hope her new man is going to be nice to her.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

most dolls will get some loose joints sooner or later...
my Jojo has a quite loose right arm from the bgeinning and the right knee is looser than the left one.,... nothing abnormal...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Not if she arrives that way, is it?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have three girls-140cm, 158 and the 160cm. She's the only one with a loose knee or any other joints.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

You are letting her go because of loose joints?
I can imagine what 85 lbs feels like when moving them around and pose with loose joints.
Oooof!
I dont blame you.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

It is a pity to read ColColt that you have to let her go, but on the other hand if you always have to struggle with it, then the fun goes off too quickly.
And then help that broken knee also not yes then the choice is made quickly.

Strength with recovery. :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Chuck Norris wrote:You are letting her go because of loose joints?
I can imagine what 85 lbs feels like when moving them around and pose with loose joints.
Oooof!
I dont blame you.
Not just the loose joint. The weight has been quite a challenge from the get go getting her off the bed to stand her while I change the sheets. With that loose knee it's been doubly hard. My back ain't what it was ten years ago with that compression fracture hampering how much I can lift/move or push. I ought to have my head examined getting her in the first place but couldn't conceive of what moving 85 pounds around would be like...I soon found out.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

ColColt wrote:[I ought to have my head examined getting her in the first place but couldn't conceive of what moving 85 pounds around would be like...I soon found out.
Hahaha! I know what you mean. I also wanted a big heavy fat chick for my first doll but decided to go with a 140 just in case.
How is your 140 now? Mine is about 55 pounds.
I remember the first time her joints crashed on me. I had just finished dressing her up when her hips just let go and she crashed backward on the bed.
Totally freaked me out! I thought she was done for.
But since she is somewhat of a lightweight doll, it was easy for me to get her out of that position.
I cant imagine doing that at 90 pounds /Phew!
And still after 4 months, she is still standable by herself and no need of support regardless of any loose joints she has. /Knock on wood. :drinking:
Attachments
Oups!.jpg
Oups!.jpg (805.65 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
Picture 136.jpg
Picture 136.jpg (277.42 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
Cat Photobomb!.jpg
Cat Photobomb!.jpg (371.69 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Bella was my first gal. A little 140cm girl with tan skin and a sweet fact. Compared to even the 158 girls she's a piece of cake to move about but still, she's dead weight and I have to be careful with her that I don't use my back in moving her. Bella was too small for me and that's mostly why I decided on the 160-I went too far and should have gotten a 153-158 in the first place...hindsight.

I would have freaked out too if I saw her backwards like that! That's worse even than when I was trying to move and stand the 160cm girl and her leg buckled as I attempted to move her. All her 85 or so pounds came back on me as I attempted to move it back with my foot to straighten her. It was quite an experience that could have been better handled with I was 35!!

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Ooooo I see.
I thought that you got a 160 as a first and then downsize after that.

INFORMATIONS