www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by jms033 »

Here is a couple of pics of the skeleton of a doll I dismantled a while back. You can see the cotton mesh rapped around the nuts on the left shoulder of the skeleton. That mesh is used on all the nuts and joints of the skeletons.
Attachments
DSCF.jpg
DSCF.jpg (866.62 KiB) Viewed 3118 times
1234.jpg
1234.jpg (623.37 KiB) Viewed 3118 times

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'm going to agree with the others. That is a piece of tampon that got stuck inside and got moldy.

Smell and color are mold. Not oil or rust. Hopefully that piece is all that got moldy.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

if that is indeed a piece of Tampax I don't know how it got loose. They stay together pretty good consider their "long travel" in and out. With my using the tube from the aquarium pump stumps me how anything could get molded. I shove it in all the way till I get that slurping noise, back out an inch or two and let it go to it for about half an hour, Then, I pull it out two inches and another half hour. I continue this till I've pulled it out all but maybe two inches.

Just to be sure she's dry I use the Datavac Electric Duster with the long skinny attachment pushed in side her some 4-5 inches. The air will get warm if you let it run a couple minutes. It puts out quite a volume of air.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_391 Oct. 20 16.42.jpg
ScreenHunter_391 Oct. 20 16.42.jpg (39.06 KiB) Viewed 3112 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The Romantic wrote:It kinda seems like your denying the only possibilities. In either case you need to reevaluate your cleaning and drying procedures.
You can lead a horse to water ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:7mm 5M Focus Camera Lens USB Cable Waterproof 6 LED For Android Endoscope Mini USB Endoscope Inspection Camera
An invaluable tool. Not only for doll hole maintenance but also for many other jobs.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

siliconelover wrote:
The Romantic wrote:It kinda seems like your denying the only possibilities. In either case you need to reevaluate your cleaning and drying procedures.
You can lead a horse to water ...
Sometimes you have to make me drink :) I'm doing the only way I know how to clean/dry her. I don't shoot water inside her like I did the others.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Google this
7mm 5M Focus Camera Lens USB Cable Waterproof 6 LED For Android Endoscope Mini USB Endoscope Inspection Camera
Love,
The BCD Girls
Shu Shin, Mey ai, and Nyoko
Does it ever seem that doll owners have to become part time gynecologists? ;)
First thing when I get a new doll lady is checking her even with an Endoscope…. too many horror stories on the forums…. 8O

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'd guess that piece of whatever is unrelated to the smell. I had a smell like that in one of mine once but nothing inside like that. I had simply not cleaned her well enough. Cleaned her out better and the smell was gone for good. And like you said, that little thing there doesn't smell.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

According to Amazon email the endoscope is suppose to get here tomorrow. If it does I'll know more about the inside.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is the biggest PITA I've encountered to date. Got the endoscope today but you have to go through a barrage of gyrations uploading apps for the computer then the Android app. I did all that(no computer guru) best I could and still a no go. To hell with it...after an hour I'm out of patience.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_392 Oct. 22 15.48.jpg
ScreenHunter_392 Oct. 22 15.48.jpg (144.36 KiB) Viewed 3039 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Which one did you get? The one I got works with tons of different apps. I see you got a wifi one, there is one HUGE trick to getting it started. After you connect for the 1st time video won't work. You have to power it down and back on, then reconnect your phone to the wifi and everything should be good from there.

I used the Dipstech app from the Playstore. I didn't use a PC app at all.

PM if you need help. We can get it working!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I got this one. It would have been simpler had they just included the software with the device.

http://www.depstech.com/?portfolio=deps ... e-ntc-50hd

I didn't have a scan app so opted to do it online but that brought up a smorgasbord of too many different possibilities. Maybe I should look for the scan app and scan that small barcode for the software.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

OK-with a lot of trouble and hair pulling I finally got there. I checked Rachael out today and this is about 6 inches inside her. It doesn't look too good to me. Comments and analysis most welcomed
Attachments
181023_160703[1].jpg
181023_160703[1].jpg (355.47 KiB) Viewed 3001 times
181023_160615[1].jpg
181023_160615[1].jpg (361.06 KiB) Viewed 3001 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Another shot about the same distance inside.
Attachments
181023_162356[1].jpg
181023_162356[1].jpg (337.53 KiB) Viewed 2997 times

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

That doesn't look too good! Try flushing her out or something. Put a hose in there, and just let it flush for a good 15 minutes. That's the best I can say. I'm sure there's a better way tho.

INFORMATIONS