www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by ColColt »

I can't recommend this product enough. Foaming Toy Wash which incorporates a hospital grade anti bacterial agent that after rinsed still remains somewhat to continue to kill any bad stuff that may want to form. I am speaking from 20 years of using this product and have never had a problem. Before I discovered this my first Julie Ashton ass toy upon inspection one day had black spots inside which freaked me out as I had felt I always had cleaned with soap and water well and was safe. I did my research, threw out my toy, purchased another and have never looked back. A couple pumps, some agitation and a water rinse. Done.
I'm considering this product you extol the virtues of but just a couple of pumps doesn't look like it would get to the bottom unless yu use a finger or something. Is it a liquid of some sort?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

It is a liquid in the bottle and becomes a foam when pumped out. Yes you need to use some 'elbow grease' and agitate the product on or into the surface you are applying it too.

I use my fingers because I can feel what I am doing.

It's $10 - $12 a bottle. One lasts a long time, depending ... I don't see how you have anything to lose.

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks for the demo. Amazon has a 7.5 oz. bottle for $12. I decided to give it a try, as you said-noting to lose. My short fingers may not be able to get to the bottom but, I can push a Tampax ahead and hit the back ok. Perhaps one of the small paint rollers would work better.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, it appears I'm going to have to be on the hunt for a better app than the CameraFi. It's full of ads and just got worse to the point when I turned the phone on there was an ad blocking my "dashboard" and I couldn't get rid of it. I finally went to Verizon and they deleted the CameraFi app.

On the lookout for a better one that won't flash commercials in your face when you're trying to look inside your girl.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I ordered some of the small 6", 3/4" dia. cone paint rollers recommended earlier for clean up purposes but the edges on both ends seem a bit sharp-especially the end that's not capped. I'm a little leery of pushing it inside her for fear of tearing the TPE. Anyone ran into that problem?

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

This has been an interesting and educational reading. Did the foaming cleaner work well for you? Did you find a way to apply the foaming cleaner effectively and safely?

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

This might be some serious necro-posting here but I'm really interested in knowing if the foaming Keep It Clean product worked for you, ColColt. I'll take the responsability if bumping far away old posts up is frowned upon. I freaked out like never before on this forum after reading the thread and never figured it could become such a hassle to clean tpe built-ins. My first doll is arriving in the following weeks, so I'd be glad to know if there is something better long term that some antibacterial mild soap, water rinse and some cool air pumping in to dry the orifices which has been my original plan all this time (I think I'm staying away from tampons, just got a little bad omen-ish altogether for me after seeing what i just saw).

And agreeing with the fellow poster above, this has been interesting and educational - it should probably become a sticky!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wow-you're going waaaay back on this one. I'll never know if the foam worked or not. I ended up getting rid of her not knowing for sure if something wasn't wrong with the plug situation and didn't want to chance having the problem arise again.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

dominico903 wrote:This might be some serious necro-posting here but I'm really interested in knowing if the foaming Keep It Clean product worked for you, ColColt. I'll take the responsability if bumping far away old posts up is frowned upon. I freaked out like never before on this forum after reading the thread and never figured it could become such a hassle to clean tpe built-ins. My first doll is arriving in the following weeks, so I'd be glad to know if there is something better long term that some antibacterial mild soap, water rinse and some cool air pumping in to dry the orifices which has been my original plan all this time (I think I'm staying away from tampons, just got a little bad omen-ish altogether for me after seeing what i just saw).

And agreeing with the fellow poster above, this has been interesting and educational - it should probably become a sticky!
I'm a new silicone doll owner myself, she does have a built-in, and I've been reading up during the brutal wait... I was aghast at this whole thread and I'll be getting an endoscope shortly, myself. Toy Cleaner *is* great stuff, solid recommendation, and yeah, to say this thread was educational is an understatement.

What a nightmare.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

marylike

Post by marylike »

nice

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Thanks ColColt for your answer, and sorry to hear that you had to get rid of the doll. It seems like an isolated case though since your other dolls never showed such issues. I think the deepest, final 2 inches in every doll's cavities out there should be flattened, without any texture for the sake of higiene.

And Ashajin, I will definitely look into buying some toy cleaner suitable for TPE like that. I hear they have long lasting bactericidal action after the apply of the product, which ensures nothing will grow in the darkness in the early stages of settling while the orifice is still drying.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

dominico903 wrote:Thanks ColColt for your answer, and sorry to hear that you had to get rid of the doll. It seems like an isolated case though since your other dolls never showed such issues. I think the deepest, final 2 inches in every doll's cavities out there should be flattened, without any texture for the sake of higiene.

And Ashajin, I will definitely look into buying some toy cleaner suitable for TPE like that. I hear they have long lasting bactericidal action after the apply of the product, which ensures nothing will grow in the darkness in the early stages of settling while the orifice is still drying.
It is good stuff, no doubt. The dirtier you play, the more you really aught use it, and given our dolls over time I think it should be used in conjunction with regular cleaning at least once/week, and removes the need for acetone, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide et al, that could damage the doll, its paint job, etc.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Ashajin wrote:
dominico903 wrote:This might be some serious necro-posting here but I'm really interested in knowing if the foaming Keep It Clean product worked for you, ColColt. I'll take the responsability if bumping far away old posts up is frowned upon. I freaked out like never before on this forum after reading the thread and never figured it could become such a hassle to clean tpe built-ins. My first doll is arriving in the following weeks, so I'd be glad to know if there is something better long term that some antibacterial mild soap, water rinse and some cool air pumping in to dry the orifices which has been my original plan all this time (I think I'm staying away from tampons, just got a little bad omen-ish altogether for me after seeing what i just saw).

I'm a new silicone doll owner myself, she does have a built-in, and I've been reading up during the brutal wait... I was aghast at this whole thread and I'll be getting an endoscope shortly, myself. Toy Cleaner *is* great stuff, solid recommendation, and yeah, to say this thread was educational is an understatement.

What a nightmare.

I have a silicone built in lady.
Check out my cleaning and drying tutorial in my signature for a good method to clean and dry.
Been doing this for years and never had a mold issue.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS