www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Broven wrote:Just try telling a RG that you just want to check something as you pull out your endoscope... lol
I know plenty of girls into that sort of thing or anything else kinky like that... ;)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've cleaned her numerous times the same way and this never happened before. Any other ideas?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Gee, your tampon pic doesn't really look like rust residue. Not to be indelicate, but is it possible the stain and smell are from your own specimen?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:Gee, your tampon pic doesn't really look like rust residue. Not to be indelicate, but is it possible the stain and smell are from your own specimen?
Not likely, Mr Franz-I ain't 30 anymore and about all I get is the sensation with very little anything else. Like my Dad once told me, them things only have so many shots. I think I ran out of ammo years ago.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hey Col,

I got this one from Amazon, it works wirelessly with a phone https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYTHWK4/
Here is a vid a shot with it:
pussy.mp4
(6.48 MiB) Downloaded 1237 times
They have other models on amazon like this wired one for $20: https://www.amazon.com/Endoscope-DEPSTE ... 0749BQG1B/
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Forb wrote:Hey Col,

I got this one from Amazon, it works wirelessly with a phone https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYTHWK4/
Here is a vid a shot with it:
pussy.mp4
They have other models on amazon like this wired one for $20: https://www.amazon.com/Endoscope-DEPSTE ... 0749BQG1B/
Those look good and via Prime I can get them in a couple days...thanks for the heads up.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well-hitting the rack early tonight...need to think on this a while.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Please keep us updated when you get the endoscope.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

As I laid in bed last night thinking about this and the strange smell, I know now what it reminded me of as it was something I'd smelled before-stinky feet. That's what it reminded me of. Still puzzled as this was the first time it's happened.

BRV
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BRV »

Could a bug or spider have crawled up there?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

BRV wrote:Could a bug or spider have crawled up there?
Sacre bleu!! I hope not!! :) No, she's the tightest gal I have and with her legs closed and sleeping beside me nothing could get in there.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

After seeing the pictures, I can only say that it's most likely old sperm. I read your other post about "shooting blanks", and we all get there at one point in time, but there is the possibility of "pre-cum" seeping out while your going in and out. Sorry to be so direct, but we are all adults here, and we, or I am just trying to help solve this mystery. :glou:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Obviously you need to reevaluate your cleaning and drying procedures.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

jms033 wrote:After seeing the pictures, I can only say that it's most likely old sperm. I read your other post about "shooting blanks", and we all get there at one point in time, but there is the possibility of "pre-cum" seeping out while your going in and out. Sorry to be so direct, but we are all adults here, and we, or I am just trying to help solve this mystery. :glou:
I dunno-I have a hard time believing that may be the problem as it's never happened before. The Tampax has always come out clean until this last time. There was only a matter of maybe 10-15 minutes between our "fooling around" and the time I started cleaning her up. She didn't sit for hours or overnight.

Obviously you need to reevaluate your cleaning and drying procedures.
I'm doing the same thing I've been doing for months with her. Peroxide spray inside, two Tampax to absorb all moisture for nearly an hour, followed by several hours with the aquarium pump. Afterwards, I remove the tubing and feel inside far as my fingers will go to see if she's dry.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Just throwing this out there ...and I may be crazy ....but.....

Maybe it's her time of the month!!!!!
Kennedy And I

INFORMATIONS