www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Rachael Smells funny

Post by ColColt »

I had a strange experience cleaning up Rachael this evening early. I sprayed inside her with Peroxide and then put in a Super Tampax followed by another regular one and let them sit about 45 minutes. When I pulled them out, the Super, which was the furthermost in, had a little brown looking color to it on both sides for about a quarter inch or so and smelled funny.

What is that?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by Broven »

It sounds like there may be a passage through to her skeleton and it's getting some rust... I'm no expert, so I don't know exactly how serious that might be though... :|

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Rust maybe? That'd be a reddish brown and an indication moisture had gotten past the TPE plug. Could also just be the tampon material reacting with the peroxide.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

I don't think that would be rust. The skeletons are "oiled" up and shouldn't rust. This may sound gross, but did you save the tampon? Take some pics of it. It may help to solve whatever it may be.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Try it again..no peroxide.
See if larger comes out brown again
Seems like she might have a TPE ball issue.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I'm no Indigo20 but reading his posts on TPE doll TPE itself is porous water could get to the skeleton from the skin surface if left exposed to it for it to reach the skeleton. I don't have sex with my dolls but if i did i would use a female condom always. I still however as part of my maintenance vaselined her crotch inside the cavity same with her mouth cavity to prevent moisture from getting to the skeleton or mold. I live in Las Vegas where its way less humid than many other parts of the US.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I did save it and will take a pic. I've never shot water inside her-just the Peroxide. It smells odd...almost stinks a bit. I did spray another one with Peroxide and it don't smell like that one.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is it. I've currently got her with an aquarium hose in her drying her out from the peroxide.

It almost smells like...a wet dog.
Attachments
_1DF6266a.jpg
_1DF6266a.jpg (807.9 KiB) Viewed 5262 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Holy rubbers, Batman! What is this? I decided to open her up a bit with my fingers after taking the hose out and about an inch inside I put a small flash light by her to see better and saw a black piece of something about the size of an old match head. It sort of looks like a small piece of raisin...WTH?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I am no chemist but if its rust there may be a cheap way to find that out via a chem test. Those lights on a flexible wand or one that's a camera as well will give you a in depth look in side your doll. I wish you the best.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I opened her wide as I could and spread her so I could get as good a view as possible and saw nothing out of the ordinary-clean as a whistle. I could see in maybe five inches would be my guess...still very puzzled.

I wish I had not sold my rifle bore scope-that would be ideal.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Google this
7mm 5M Focus Camera Lens USB Cable Waterproof 6 LED For Android Endoscope Mini USB Endoscope Inspection Camera
Love,
The BCD Girls
Shu Shin, Mey ai, and Nyoko
Attachments
Shu shin.jpg
Shu shin.jpg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
100_6301.JPG
100_6301.JPG (387.64 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
NYOKO@NIGHT - Copy.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT - Copy.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 5213 times

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Google this
7mm 5M Focus Camera Lens USB Cable Waterproof 6 LED For Android Endoscope Mini USB Endoscope Inspection Camera
Love,
The BCD Girls
Does it ever seem that doll owners have to become part time gynecologists? ;)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Google this
Love,
The BCD Girls
Does it ever seem that doll owners have to become part time gynecologists? ;)
Just try telling a RG that you just want to check something as you pull out your endoscope... lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, my usual source of such equipment is Amazon but they don't have it available for Prime so, it would be mid November at best getting it. Looks like just the thing though-thanks Jeff...I'll look more places.

Hard to believe no one has ran across this sort of thing before. That bore scope was perfect for this sort of thing. 80% of the things I've sold I've lived to regret.

INFORMATIONS