www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by ColColt »

Compared to yesterdays photos...top one is the latest.
Attachments
181027_200747.jpg
181027_200747.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
181023_171036aa.jpg
181023_171036aa.jpg (539.11 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Looks like you are doing it. Looks much better. So no breach at the back of the canal?

dollguy22

Post by dollguy22 »

There are a couple things that it could be... If you weren't so great at cleaning her, it could just be spunk that didn't quite get cleaned out and the protein has decayed in the semen. The other thing it could be is a tpe ball issue and the skeleton could be coming through enough to create some rust. It looks more like yucky spunk to me though... I only know this, because I had a major learning curve with my first doll, although it seems that Anna might have some yuck too. I cleaned her well when I sent her out 8 weeks or so ago, but the person who kept her for me didn't air her out and he said that when he packed her up it stunk and was yucky. He cleaned with peroxide and alcohol, but I might do a watered down bleach tampon to be sure she's fresh again. When I clean, I use paper towel to soak it all up, disinfectant wipes and a drying stick to make sure its really clean. At most ill let her sit a day or so without a through cleaning if im really lazy or a quicky before work.

dollguy22

Post by dollguy22 »

After reading several pages into this thread, you can ignore most of my last message. However, I would recommend you make a silicone block or plug or cut one from a sex toy and glue it inside. I did this with my 100 cm doll and its kept her going since june even after I thought for sure she would be scrap.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

kambui wrote:Looks like you are doing it. Looks much better. So no breach at the back of the canal?
She had no bleach. I was a bit fearful of using that after reading some horror stories. I initially used the 91% alcohol, let it sit a bit then followed with the white vinegar and toothbrush scrubbing, another douche then dry with the aquarium pump for about 4 hours. I made damn sure she was dry all the way back. I don't want this to happen again. I may even forego the water based lube and go to Vaseline instead.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

When I clean, I use paper towel to soak it all up, disinfectant wipes and a drying stick to make sure its really clean. At most ill let her sit a day or so without a through cleaning if im really lazy or a quicky before work.
I've seen recommendations of using the small paint rollers(6.5 inch) to clean and another to dry. I've looked at some that length that have a 3/4" core with 1/4" nap. That may be the ticket.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

This.thread made me want to look inside my girls. I don't have an endoscope, but I do have a small tac light. And I was able to see all the way to the end in both my 157b and 156c ( no need for the 140, she has an insert). I saw absolutely nothing but clean TPE the entire depth, including the bottom. Also, there was no "rod" in either one. That may just be a shape from the casting. Mine are both flat at the end. For what it's worth, I also do not use any aquarium pump or any other special methods of cleaning. I use toilet paper/paper towels, hydrogen peroxide, and my finger. I can push my index finger in and reach the bottom with the way TPE stretches. So I fold up some tp, put it around my finger, and insert to clean up inside. I do this a few times until it feels dry, I'll put my finger in without tp to feel if it is. Then I squirt some peroxide in and use just my finger to rub her inside all over and make sure the peroxide gets all over. Finally, I use tp around my finger again until all the peroxide is dried off. Then I let her sit with her legs open while I get cleaned up and dressed myself, and maybe go off to do something else for a few minutes before dressing her again.

And I should also mention that with all the humidity we have had lately before it started getting colder, I had to go all out in my house to prevent mold. People around here we're having all kinds of problems with it. I was hearing about it from tons of people, and had to basically go over everything with Lysol and a rag to stop it and get rid of it. It was like we were living in a damn rainforest! But none in my dolls ever.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Early on I had thought of paper towels or even a micro fiber face cloth but, it seemed to me the pieces of the towel or tp would break off inside her so; I forgot that idea. Moreover, a paper towel seemed rough in texture for the intended purpose. Apparently, you're not having that problem. Depending on the girl (140 vs 160) I can't get in far enough with an index or middle finger to feel bottom except in the 140cm girl. Guess I have short fingers.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Your tampon method should suffice or the mini paint rollers with the hydrogen peroxide & alcohol make sure to vaseline the interior after its dry as alcohol can dry out the TPE.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I did coat her with Vaseline but try as I may, I cannot reach far enough in to feel the plug-fingers just too short, I suppose. I think when I go looking for those paint rollers I'm going to try and find some that are 8-9" long since you need some part of it to hold on to and she's some 6.5" deep-same length as the rollers mentioned.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Tampons and paint rollers, toilet paper and towels are all going to leave behind traces of themselves. I do believe that is what was rotting in this dolls cavity. If you clean the doll properly there is no need to physically try and dry the inside of her. Leaving her open to the air or a pump is all that is necessary.

I can't recommend this product enough. Foaming Toy Wash which incorporates a hospital grade anti bacterial agent that after rinsed still remains somewhat to continue to kill any bad stuff that may want to form. I am speaking from 20 years of using this product and have never had a problem. Before I discovered this my first Julie Ashton ass toy upon inspection one day had black spots inside which freaked me out as I had felt I always had cleaned with soap and water well and was safe. I did my research, threw out my toy, purchased another and have never looked back. A couple pumps, some agitation and a water rinse. Done.
KeepItClean75_XL.png
KeepItClean75_XL.png (215.21 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

It should be noted that not all manufacturers place a rod within the dolls vagina to help secure and insure that the TPE Plug does not come out and while some dolls may have them, the same doll manufactured 6 months later may not.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

siliconelover wrote:Tampons and paint rollers, toilet paper and towels are all going to leave behind traces of themselves.
Nope, never had that happen. Like I said, nothing but clean TPE on the insides of mine. They look like the day I got them. The only color inside there is the skin color. If you stick a tampon in there and pull it out later, sure, it can leave pieces behind. But if you use tp or a paper towel and then feel inside with your finger, and you can reach to the end, you'll be able to tell if there are any bits left behind. The whole process takes less than five minutes and I'm done.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If nothing else, people with Built in dolls should highly consider a quick check.
I am not saying this is better than any other way, it is just another way.
I use charmin TP, roll it around my finger like a tampon and insert it into my dolls.
I always with draw and use soap or BO as lube.
If shoved all the way up, this should catch any issues upon removal.
But the key question is what will you do to prevent things from getting worse.
Sadly,I think some new doll are even told about the increased risks of TPE ball compromise and the repercussions if going built in.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It seems to me there's nothing 100%. TP, paper towels, Tampax, paint rollers, will all possibly leave some traces behind leaving the possibility of some liquid being absorbed by them creating an atmosphere of dampness ripe for mold. I don't know the answer.

My 3" fingers are not long enough to reach to the back, unfortunately, despite pushing in as far as possible even up to the knuckles.

INFORMATIONS