www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by Forb »

I just dry after alcohol.

Let us know if fluid leaks inside of her though. That is a VERY IMPORTANT test.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

did everything turn out okay? no rotting or something?
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I filled her nearly to the opening and let it sit some 5 minutes or so, hiked her legs up higher and spread her open and the fluid was still inside. I pup a pee pad under her but and tilted her upward and it drained out. I cleaned her out best I could and then took a couple of pics. This is what it looked like.

The first one she was still a bit wet... the other one was after drying her.
Attachments
Rachael post alcohol.jpg
Rachael post alcohol.jpg (30.28 KiB) Viewed 1232 times
Rachael Post Alc. Cleaning.jpg
Rachael Post Alc. Cleaning.jpg (373.89 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Well that is excellent news! :thumbs_up:

So whatever the problem is, its right there. Whew :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm still wondering about that black stuff. some has come off but, I don't know where. It wasn't on the Tampax I inserted nor did I see it when I turned her butt up to drain. I dried her good, put her britches back on and kissed her apologetically for what I had to do. :)

Still wondering what I should do next. ..go for the white vinegar treatment tomorrow or another alcohol douche.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Can you get in there with a toothbrush or other small brush?

If its mold, mold is very resilient to solvents. I think the outer layer dies and becomes a protective layer. BUT bushing it will tear it down to nothing and then you can kill the rest with a solvent.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Colt, can't you reach in there with something, even your finger and scrape at whatever that is to obtain a sample and see if it will come off ?
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

There were three attachments that came with the endoscope. One a mirror about 3/8" in diameter, a hook about 3" long and a coiled spring with magnet attached about the same length. I can't see any of them being of any benefit it this situation.

If I could get something like a toothbrush in there and see what I was doing-that would be great. I'd have to stretch her from FL to TX to do that. My fingers aren't very long...middle finger about 3". With it buried in her and pushing a little I can reach maybe to 5" at best. She's a bit deeper than that where the problem is. The soft toothbrush would probably work IF I could see. I don't want to scrape or brush places needlessly.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think I'll try this...not much to lose. She's pretty dry after the alcohol douche last night so, I'll coat the toothbrush with a little Vaseline(not the bristles) to ease insertion and see if I can feel the end of her and try to brush at different angles.

Would you recommend the alcohol again or try white Vinegar?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Not too many things will kill mold and if rust, not good either.
You may want to consider a dollhouse insert.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Not too many things will kill mold and if rust, not good either.
You may want to consider a dollhouse insert.
I don't think there's rust there. She must be holding the liquid in well. I filled her up pretty good last night with alcohol, let it sit a while and noticed she was still full some five minutes later. Then I put a folded towel under her but, raised her up in a sitting position it just poured out of her.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think I've made progress. I bot an old toothbrush, vinegar and went to work. You can see from the toothbrush the crap that stuck to it. I did this several times cleaning it off each time till I could no longer get anything to stick to the toothbrush.. Rinsed off again and reinserted at 12 o'clock and brushed, rotated to 2 o'clock and brushed, continued till I went around the "clock" several times.

She may not be perfect yet but progress has indeed been made. Maybe flush her out with something now? What do you think?
Attachments
_1DF6309a.jpg
_1DF6309a.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1156 times
Vinbursh.jpg
Vinbursh.jpg (365.62 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Vinbrush.jpg
Vinbrush.jpg (366.24 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
brush.jpg
brush.jpg (377.34 KiB) Viewed 1156 times

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

What's the texture of the black stuff? Is it stretchy? Can you use the mirror attachment to look directly into that hole? If it's like my mirror it designed to image from the side instead of the tip.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It's soft and I couldn't smell it. I haven't tried the mirror as I don't know for sure how to attach it. There's no instructions with the scope. Right not she's on her back with a super Tampax inside to absorb some of the wetness.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, to coin an old phrase, I'm almost as happy as a baby in a barrel full of titties!! I'm close to 100% pleased with the outcome of my labors today. Rachael looks so much better than yesterday. This was the last shot just about 30 minutes ago.
Attachments
181027_200747.jpg
181027_200747.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

INFORMATIONS