www.wmdolls.com

Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

Post by BWheeler1 »

"Take one more of me!" she said. Again, how can I argue?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think the #036 is just an open eye version of #059. that's what I have on "Bella", my 140 girl.
Attachments
_1DF6049a.jpg
_1DF6049a.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1606 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I believe you're right about that.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ji Eun wanted to try on a different dress, so I snapped a picture while she posed.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Sweet girl! Great pictures! :)
What are the size of Ji Eun pretty dress and shoes? :D

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The dress is girls size 7-8, shoes are size 4 or 5 I believe.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Thank you! :thumbs_up:
I like the camo dress.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

The camo dress is very sexy. Congrats !
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

CominUpMilhouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CominUpMilhouse »

BWheeler1 wrote:I told Ji Eun I thought this dress was a bit short, but she seems to like it, and how can I argue with her?

I was about 90% sure I was going to order this body/head combo for my first doll and I think this photo just sold it for me. The only reservations I have are that the waist seems unrealistically small in quite a few pictures I've seen. Does it feel that way to you?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

No, not really. Her waist is pretty much in proportion with the rest of her. Clothes fit her well. You just have to get the right size. As a matter of fact, I had an ex girlfriend who had a harder time getting clothes that fit. Her waist doesn't seem unrealistic to me, she seems just right. The whole 157b body is a winner in my book.

Edit:. Are you sure you're not looking at the 155 body? That waist is SMALL!

CominUpMilhouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thats good to hear. I don't get that sense from your pictures by the way, its more of a general feeling. It may be because there arent many pictures that really give a sense of scale. It's hard to get a feel for how big these dolls are from pictures.

That 155 waist is insane though! Not my taste at all.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yeah, i get how it could be hard to tell from the pictures. What I can tell you is that as much as I liked this body from the photos I saw (most of which were taken by Mandos), when I got her home and unboxed her, she was even better. One of the things I always thought had room for improvement was the arms. They always seemed a bit thin to me. But the 157b has more normal sized arms, more like a real girl would have, especially if she's fit. The shoulders are also wide compared to other dolls I've seen, meaning they look normal. So if the waist on a 157 looks thin, it may be because of that. She actually has the exact same waist and hip measurements as the 140D, but with a smaller bust size. But the 157 is taller by seven inches, three of which are in the torso and the other four in the legs. Overall, she has really nice proportions in my opinion. WM really outdid themselves with this body type. I think the best way I can describe it is to say that as much as I admired this body seeing it in pictures on TDF and my vendor's site, I am infinitely more satisfied with it now that she is here. You won't be disappointed.

CominUpMilhouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

BWheeler1 wrote:I think the best way I can describe it is to say that as much as I admired this body seeing it in pictures on TDF and my vendor's site, I am infinitely more satisfied with it now that she is here. You won't be disappointed.
As if I'm not already bouncing off the walls in anticipation :wink:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ji Eun was watching her favorite Korean singer IU on "Knowing Brothers", a popular South Korean television variety show where the set is a classroom and the hosts and guests dress in uniforms (guests are referred to as transfer students). Afterwards, she decided to see if her old uniform still fit. I think it looks just about right.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Since her hair kept getting tangled up, I decided to give her a haircut like Sakura. I kinda like it this way.

INFORMATIONS