www.wmdolls.com

Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

Post by BWheeler1 »

I just got this new top for Ji Eun and I thought I'd try dressing her up in another outfit.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

And another one...

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

That's a cute top BWheeler1. Makes for a sexy little outfit.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I thought so. I already had the skirt, I got it for my 140 but it looks great with those longer legs!

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Damn Bwheeler.

She my favorite by far. Want a cutie! Believe it or not I work as security so I'm on low wages but I'm set to have this beautiful lady by 2020. Can you believe a man will spend his live looking for these Angels and there right here in front of us.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I think her style is really starting to come together. I've found the style of clothing she looks best in, I just have to get more to put together. Keep saving up, you'll get there and have your own before you know it. It took me about five months to finally get where I could order my first doll. But they're definitely worth the money and the wait.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She is quite the looker, BW and dangerously cute. She is the kind you could fall in love with. I like the way she dresses too, especially the socks/stockings and the pretty shoes :)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Oh, she's definitely dangerous. She's the kind where you just look at her looking all cute and next thing you know you're spending more money on clothes...

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Hey BW and all, hope you're well. Got some hard questions to ask as think I'm near to ordering.

Was just wondering more on the size of the 157b clothes, I done some research and I think she could be a size 4 or 2 here in the UK as a petite women (which are extremely hard to get) or 10-11 years old in girly size like you said before. I don't know it just feels wrong somehow searching in 10 year olds clothing even though I totally understand a doll can't represent a full scale human being. Do you have any websites for clothes btw you order from you can pass this way as it's looking like I'm coming into some money and I'm set on this girl.

Also I need to find out more on the law, as far as I know this sweetheart looks 21 years young but I heard the 140 cm has trouble getting through certain countries customs Canada etc and 157b not too much bigger that sounds crazy to me as I dated a Thai girl years back who was 25 and them kind those measurements. Anyway I know I'm asking a lot hear but will chill after lol.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I usually shop on Amazon. Just about everything she wears is girl's size 7-8. The top and skirt she is wearing in these last two pictures are 7-8. You can go 10-12 if you want it a little bit looser, it isn't far off. Jeans may be a little bit short at the ankles because the doll has the right size hips and waist for those sizes but is a little taller. For this reason, I didn't buy her any jeans, just those jeggings in the first pictures and leggings because they stretch. Skirts and dresses are easier also because you don't have to worry about leg length. I've found that women's sizes, even XS, are too big in the waist unless you're ready to do some tailoring. Basically, I use her actual measurements and look at the size charts or sizing in the description when I buy.

I can see how the 140 could make customs want to take a look, but the 157b actually IS alot taller than the 140. Like six or seven inches taller. I recently took a picture of my three girls standing next to each other, and Ji Eun is a half a head taller even though she was wearing flat tennis shoes and my 140 was wearing high heels. Look at their feet and see how much higher Kelsi's heels are, and how much shorter she still is. That should give you an idea. There's a big difference in height. Also, for those wondering, Sakura (the purple haired girl) is actually a 156c and a centimeter shorter than Ji Eun, but she is also wearing high heeled boots and appears taller. As a matter of fact, Sakura's heels and Kelsi's heels are about the same height, so the height difference between the 140 and 157b would be about a centimeter more than the difference between them. Like a head taller.

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Gorgeous and super cute!

The 157 with 56 head is going to be my second doll definitely, just saving up at the moment to "upgrade" my first girl with a new 166 body first.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

With as many pre optioned dolls in 157b that my vendor has listed, I honestly don't know why the 157b/#56 isn't one of them. Seems to me this combination would sell pretty well.

So you're getting a 166 also? The photo of the 166 next to the 157 is surprising, I didn't think the height difference would look that drastic. Given the difference between the 140 and 157, I'd love to see the 140 next to the 166, just for the hell of it. I'd imagine the 140's head would come up to about the 166's breasts!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I like the way you present your girls - They have style.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I try. What I do is I go by the "personality" each one has and think of what they would dress like and what their attitude would be. For instance, I picture Sakura as being like one of the characters in some anime I've watched, the one who is quiet and a little bit different. She also reminded me of a Japanese singer that I like, who has done alot of anime soundtrack work and often cosplays as such. So I dress her in that way. I imagine Ji Eun as being like a girl from a Korean pop group, so I dress her like that. And Kelsi, I imagine her as the small girl who is a little bit flighty, but still cute.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

One of the videos from one of the Kpop girl groups I like has scenes where they're dressed in kind of vintage clothing and next to an antique 30's-40's car. I was thinking about how I model Ji Eun's style after them, and how I have a 1947 Studebaker in the garage, so I decided I am going to dress my girl up in a vintage style dress and take a few photos of her with the old truck. I've found what I believe are the perfect dress, shoes, hat, and gloves to make a great outfit for her, I just have to order it all and wait for it to come in. For now, she's rocking her new pajamas.

INFORMATIONS