www.wmdolls.com

OMG WM WTF?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: OMG WM WTF?

Post by Dollover2000 »

BWheeler1 wrote:If they would use a plywood or Masonite panel up there as was mentioned, they could go one step further very easily. They could drill a hole in the panel right where the neck pipe is and use a bolt and flat washer to thread through the panel and straight into the neck pipe. This would not only keep the doll from poking her neck through the cardboard, but it would keep her from sliding around in the box. As an added bonus, customs may feel it isn't worth the time to screw around unthreading a bolt just to pull the doll out, so they may cut their "inspection" down to simply moving the blanket and accessories around.
That is an ingenious idea. And I imagine the panel would cost a lot less than having to make someone a replacement doll…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

secretagentman wrote:^^
Sorry about the doll. Sadly WM quality is so variable that I won't risk ever getting one.
Which brand would you recommend?

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

Happy ending. :)
Personally i believe chinese manufacturers are bad as each other, there is not enough protection inside the box, there should be poly foam 2inches thick on all sides and shaped around the doll, so even if the box exterior gets damaged the doll is unaffected.

nismo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nismo »

Getting from a local vendor has its benefits, they pay for custom charges, inspect the doll on arrival, repair the doll if necessary, deal with the manufacturer if required, request a replacement model if required, and repack the doll to ship to you.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

nismo wrote:
secretagentman wrote:^^
Sorry about the doll. Sadly WM quality is so variable that I won't risk ever getting one.
Which brand would you recommend?
The quality of the WM doll was never the issue in this instance.
It all took place in the poor packing and the brutal handling after the fact. And they definitely made good on it. I’m not afraid to buy from WM again.
If their quality sucked, I wouldn’t have bothered buying 3 of them.
I would have changed brands after the first doll purchase.
Now I have 4, and I’m looking to get another one from them.
No fear.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Pummelbrook wrote: Hope for you that you will get a new one.
But ask them to do something about their bad packaging.
This was what I have recieved today.
Luckily not so bad as your doll, but nevertheless this shouldn't happen.
Will place more unboxing pics in new topic.
This is pretty much the same state I received my doll in. I remember when I got my doll (OR not WM) and the delivery driver stood the box up on the head end. I didn't realise it was the head end until I opened the box, her neck was bent - nowhere near as bad as DollLover's example mind you. The end of the box had a hole in it where the neck had poked through. At the very least, they should have foam over the shoulders to prevent the weight going on the neck when the delivery company inevitably put the box the wrong way up.

I'm actually amazed the dolls arrive in such "good" condition.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Dollover2000 wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:If they would use a plywood or Masonite panel up there as was mentioned, they could go one step further very easily. They could drill a hole in the panel right where the neck pipe is and use a bolt and flat washer to thread through the panel and straight into the neck pipe. This would not only keep the doll from poking her neck through the cardboard, but it would keep her from sliding around in the box. As an added bonus, customs may feel it isn't worth the time to screw around unthreading a bolt just to pull the doll out, so they may cut their "inspection" down to simply moving the blanket and accessories around.
That is an ingenious idea. And I imagine the panel would cost a lot less than having to make someone a replacement doll…
Yeah, I completely agree as well. :thumbs_up: The cost for these items would be very little, rather than having to ship out replacement dolls after damage has occurred.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I emailed my vendor yesterday and asked if they could suggest this to WM. As I said to them, I would have contacted WM directly but I thought it would hold more weight coming from a vendor who sells a great deal of their products.

I also suggested stapling through the carton to the plywood (away from the doll, of course) after the doll is placed into the box. I thought this would make it less likely for customs to remove the doll during inspection if they had to pull staples.

Ozbourne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ozbourne »

Hi guys,

would you say that these mistakes with packages happen quite often ?
I got no experience with doll shipments but planning to change it ;)
"I like big butts and I can not lie... You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist... And a round thing in your face"

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Ozbourne wrote:Hi guys,

would you say that these mistakes with packages happen quite often ?
I got no experience with doll shipments but planning to change it ;)
This one is tough to say...... You do see complaints on the forum from time to time but it's difficult to get a ratio. Maybe someone could start a poll for that! If I had to venture a guess, I would say that I see about 30 dolls delivered safely without major incident for every 1 doll delivered that is in unacceptable condition. This is just judging by how often I see a complaint and how often I see people introducing new dolls without any complaints. And to me, the complaints always seem to come from customs opening the box and then not repacking her properly, or the dumbass delivery guys not being able to read those "how the hell can you miss these ARROWS" on the box!

I've had two WM dolls delivered to me with absolutely no issues, and both were packed quite well. In my opinion, it's not really an issue of packaging but rather recklessness in the part of the delivery teams and customs. If those two groups were more careful, I think may of the "packaging complaints" would probably disappear! With that being said, I think we all know that will probably NEVER happen! So I guess it's up to the companies to right the ship and just make these things a bit more rigid!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Baragon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baragon »

This was a rollercoaster of a thread. At first I was shocked and sickened, because the OP images are unforgivable. But since WM did right by you, I’m more willing to go them a shot. I’ve never bought a doll and mostly just lurk. I have my eyes set on a particular WM Doll and I would be heartbroken if she arrived in such a condition. But I’ll definitely be going through a reputable vendor when I make my purchase.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Yeah, it was quite the emotional roller coaster for me too! Lol. But yeah, WM did right by me in the end, and that goes a long way. Definitely not afraid to buy another doll from them. Unfortunately, I am fast running out of space in my room for any more… :roll:
The vendor I chose also played a vital role in my being happy in the end as well.
I went through Beautiful Dolls and Joy took good care of me.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The vendor I used replied to my email and said that they are currently working with WM on ideas for better packaging. In fact, they also stated that a rigid board at the end fastened to the neck was one of the ideas brought up. So it's a good sign that they are aware of our concerns and are working towards a more secure way to pack the dolls, hopefully one that will discourage customs from screwing it all up.

Baragon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baragon »

BWheeler1 wrote:The vendor I used replied to my email and said that they are currently working with WM on ideas for better packaging. In fact, they also stated that a rigid board at the end fastened to the neck was one of the ideas brought up. So it's a good sign that they are aware of our concerns and are working towards a more secure way to pack the dolls, hopefully one that will discourage customs from screwing it all up.
That’s fantastic news. I really want my eventual first doll to be as perfect as possible out of the box. I didn’t even know WM was having these issues until today.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

BWheeler1 wrote:The vendor I used replied to my email and said that they are currently working with WM on ideas for better packaging. In fact, they also stated that a rigid board at the end fastened to the neck was one of the ideas brought up. So it's a good sign that they are aware of our concerns and are working towards a more secure way to pack the dolls, hopefully one that will discourage customs from screwing it all up.
I was actually in contact with Joy at BD about that very issue and solution. The replacement doll I received still broke through the box on the neck side and that is something that needs to be addressed. She has been talking with them about ways to improve the situation.
It would be nice to someday have “worry free doll delivery“.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS