www.wmdolls.com

When does the oil stop?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Harbo254
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: When does the oil stop?

Post by Harbo254 »

Slew wrote:
Yes it's strayed. But I think it was in good faith and only because one part of the subject naturally leads to another. TPE leaches oils, so what does silicone do? Well that's all it takes of course. Some good conversation here too.

If the OP wants, I'll split this into two topics. :thumbs_up:
Wow, didn't know I was going to stir up such a discussion!!!

On other forums I've seen topics go WAY further off than this. Since everything was pretty much relevant, I'm ok either way - keep as is or split into two. I'll leave it up to the admins. :thumbs_up:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

dolls to the wall wrote:Found this pretty interesting site. It pertains to types of TPE, their uses, advantages, and disadvantages. Also, on the right side of the screen, there are links to other useful info such as the role of additives, etc.

I reckon I'll just leave this here for anyone interested...
http://www.bpf.co.uk/Plastipedia/Polyme ... omers.aspx
It's extremely interesting. I have a few things to say, but best to start a new thread about this if you want. Otherwise, I'll (once again) take this thread off target ;)

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

Robert Lloyd wrote:
dolls to the wall wrote:Found this pretty interesting site. It pertains to types of TPE, their uses, advantages, and disadvantages. Also, on the right side of the screen, there are links to other useful info such as the role of additives, etc.

I reckon I'll just leave this here for anyone interested...
http://www.bpf.co.uk/Plastipedia/Polyme ... omers.aspx
It's extremely interesting. I have a few things to say, but best to start a new thread about this if you want. Otherwise, I'll (once again) take this thread off target ;)
(I may have missed some sarcasm here lol) but I just meant it was interesting because there may be something there to help explain the oils.

I do know that mineral oils and plasticizers can be added. So maybe some manufacturers use a combo of plasticizers and oil, which would allow them to use less mineral oil, and as such, less "blooming" or seeping of the oil from the doll post manufacturing.
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

Sorry, couple more little things.

If the mineral oil is simply used as a cheap additive, then it is actually not an inherent shortcoming on TPE and there may be room for the utilization of different additives to achieve the same elastic effect without the leeching oil.

Also, simply coating the dolls with a thin more durable non oil addive coating would probably eliminate the oil issue all together while still allowing for the cheaper additives to to be used during manufacturing since it would seal in most of the oil.
Just some random thoughts about the oils.
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Just to throw in my 2 cents-I have three girls(all WM) that have all leached a bit of oil from the beginning. I've had two for three months and another four months...they still do to some degree. The one that shares my bed, 3 month old 158cm girl, I keep lying on her pink blankey. I've noticed where her ankle and heels hit the bed there were stains.

I haven't as yet seen any need for baby oil for a while to come yet.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

ColColt wrote:Just to throw in my 2 cents-I have three girls(all WM) that have all leached a bit of oil from the beginning. I've had two for three months and another four months...they still do to some degree. The one that shares my bed, 3 month old 158cm girl, I keep lying on her pink blankey. I've noticed where her ankle and heels hit the bed there were stains.

I haven't as yet seen any need for baby oil for a while to come yet.
Don't wait for them to dry out too much to avoid tearing etc around the vagina & other stress areas, Vaseline is what i use to condition my dolls, per Indigo20 Vaseline's molecules are larger than mineral oil so while it takes longer to work itself into the doll (i massage mine in too then wait 24 hrs before powdering) it takes longer for it to work its way back out of the doll.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I do use Vaseline in the stressed areas-just not an over all bath in baby oil.

INFORMATIONS