www.wmdolls.com

A first in TPE! The Doll Laboratory reveals Leopard Woman.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

A first in TPE! The Doll Laboratory reveals Leopard Woman.

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

The Doll Laboratory, in collaboration with WMDolls, is proud to present the first feline head in TPE. Here is, coming from the most secret and deepest jungle, Aniota, the Leopard Woman!

The head is a design by The Doll Laboratory and produced in compatible TPE by WMDolls. It features a permanent leopard make up which resists to water, soap and baby oil. It is also equipped with teeth and tongues as well as custom made eyes and movable eyelids.

If you have questions about this head or about it's availability, please don't hesitate to ask.

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

MikeyUK

Re: A first in TPE! The Doll Laboratory reveals Leopard Woma

Post by MikeyUK »

It's certainly different! Sure fire hit with furries. :wink:

What kind of price are we looking at for that? And how well does its "skin" colour fit with existing tan/white/normal WM bodies?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Excellent work. One question, are the eyelids also TPE or plastic?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Very nice! Is the head oral capable?
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'd personally never buy a leopard head, but I'm really impressed with your creativity and hard work every day.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Very impressive. If I was into animal hybrids, I would be first to order. This is cool to see new tech applied that could help human heads: permanent spots could help in having permanent freckle design applied to face and bodies. Closing eye lids. MF has these, but availability is a problem. Face made for teeth set. I enjoy teeth on most of my heads, but it is best when the teeth are resin instead of tpe. And you can't combine the two.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

That is hugely impressive! And the fact that you have incorporated a custom mouth/teeth and eyes just makes it even more special. Nicely done.

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

WOW! There was a thread started about this some time ago. Tis sweet to see it come to life. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87768

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

OK, so first of all this is fucking awesome. One question, can you get her with no make up or can the customer get "minimal" makeup so they can add their own flare to it? The gears in my mind are turning something fierce!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

First let me thank you all for your kind comments. :oops:
MikeyUK wrote:What kind of price are we looking at for that?
Introductory price is 499$ for the first five orders. It is a provisional price. It includes the head, the Teeth&Tongue set, the movable eyelids, the custom eyes and the permanent make up.
MikeyUK wrote:How well does its "skin" colour fit with existing tan/white/normal WM bodies?
Since the head is made by WMDolls, the colors are as close as possible to existing WM colors. Small differences can always happen but they will be less noticeable because of the presence of the leopard pattern.
Maviarab wrote:Excellent work. One question, are the eyelids also TPE or plastic?
The Eyelids are made of colored resin. No need for additional make up. The eyelashes are already glued on. They are washable. They are compatible with any other head.
gonestill77 wrote:Very nice! Is the head oral capable?
If you're not afraid she'll eat your penis, yes. But of course without the teeth then.
Robert Lloyd wrote:I'd personally never buy a leopard head, but I'm really impressed with your creativity and hard work every day.
Thank you for taking the time to post a message. Even if a leopard head is not your thing. But maybe I'll do something in the future which will be more to your taste. :wink:
DexterQuest wrote:Very impressive. If I was into animal hybrids, I would be first to order. This is cool to see new tech applied that could help human heads: permanent spots could help in having permanent freckle design applied to face and bodies. Closing eye lids. MF has these, but availability is a problem. Face made for teeth set. I enjoy teeth on most of my heads, but it is best when the teeth are resin instead of tpe. And you can't combine the two.
Making freckles on TPE shouldn't be a problem now. There are ways to make them permanent now. As for the resin teeth, yes, sadly they won't fit properly to head which already have some dentition in TPE. But I am working on the problem and maybe I will come with a solution soon.
mandos wrote:That is hugely impressive! And the fact that you have incorporated a custom mouth/teeth and eyes just makes it even more special. Nicely done.
The devil is always in the detail! You know something about this. :wink:
3D2D wrote:WOW! There was a thread started about this some time ago. Tis sweet to see it come to life. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87768
Yes, I followed many threads on the subject. By the way, the head sculpt was made one year ago.
Bazinga wrote:OK, so first of all this is fucking awesome. One question, can you get her with no make up or can the customer get "minimal" makeup so they can add their own flare to it? The gears in my mind are turning something fierce!
The heads arrive with no make up to me. So yes, I could send a bare head as well. What kind of make up are you thinking of?

I should get a small batch of head from WM this month. Five in total (two light tan, two dark tan and one cocoa).

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Well sir consider one sold! If you'd not guessed by my profile pic, this is my kinda bag. Yes indeed.

Feel free to PM me with purchasing information etc. Happy to pay whenever. Will need to be shipped to the UK so let me know shipping costs too.

The only hurdle is I'm going to be putting it on an existing WM165 D-cup which I bought from lovedoll.co.uk and at the time of purchase they simply had a "tan" option, so I'm unsure if it's dark or light tan. I'll try to take a good picture with good natural lighting tomorrow morning (unless it's raining, this is the UK after all) and see what you think.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

The Doll Laboratory wrote:Hello,

First let me thank you all for your kind comments. :oops:
MikeyUK wrote:What kind of price are we looking at for that?
Introductory price is 499$ for the first five orders. It is a provisional price. It includes the head, the Teeth&Tongue set, the movable eyelids, the custom eyes and the permanent make up.
MikeyUK wrote:How well does its "skin" colour fit with existing tan/white/normal WM bodies?
Since the head is made by WMDolls, the colors are as close as possible to existing WM colors. Small differences can always happen but they will be less noticeable because of the presence of the leopard pattern.
Maviarab wrote:Excellent work. One question, are the eyelids also TPE or plastic?
The Eyelids are made of colored resin. No need for additional make up. The eyelashes are already glued on. They are washable. They are compatible with any other head.

gonestill77 wrote:Very nice! Is the head oral capable?
If you're not afraid she'll eat your penis, yes. But of course without the teeth then.
Robert Lloyd wrote:I'd personally never buy a leopard head, but I'm really impressed with your creativity and hard work every day.
Thank you for taking the time to post a message. Even if a leopard head is not your thing. But maybe I'll do something in the future which will be more to your taste. :wink:
DexterQuest wrote:Very impressive. If I was into animal hybrids, I would be first to order. This is cool to see new tech applied that could help human heads: permanent spots could help in having permanent freckle design applied to face and bodies. Closing eye lids. MF has these, but availability is a problem. Face made for teeth set. I enjoy teeth on most of my heads, but it is best when the teeth are resin instead of tpe. And you can't combine the two.
Making freckles on TPE shouldn't be a problem now. There are ways to make them permanent now. As for the resin teeth, yes, sadly they won't fit properly to head which already have some dentition in TPE. But I am working on the problem and maybe I will come with a solution soon.
mandos wrote:That is hugely impressive! And the fact that you have incorporated a custom mouth/teeth and eyes just makes it even more special. Nicely done.
The devil is always in the detail! You know something about this. :wink:
3D2D wrote:WOW! There was a thread started about this some time ago. Tis sweet to see it come to life. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87768
Yes, I followed many threads on the subject. By the way, the head sculpt was made one year ago.
Bazinga wrote:OK, so first of all this is fucking awesome. One question, can you get her with no make up or can the customer get "minimal" makeup so they can add their own flare to it? The gears in my mind are turning something fierce!
The heads arrive with no make up to me. So yes, I could send a bare head as well. What kind of make up are you thinking of?

I should get a small batch of head from WM this month. Five in total (two light tan, two dark tan and one cocoa).

The Doll Laboratory
Actually I'm not sure in what direction I'd take the makeup if I was to get one one day but I'm sure I could come up with an awesome theme though. Thanks for offering something outside the box! :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

As others have said, a hybrid isn't my thing, but this is definitely impressive. It is also meaningful to those who are not into a leopard woman, because the fact that this was made in the first place means that just about anything is possible now. Permanent freckles or beauty marks were mentioned, how about those who want tattoos on their girls? The leopard coloring here opens the door for that. The shape of the head opens the door for anyone who may be interested in a different hybrid, anime character (licensing permitting), or whatever. It's only limited now to whether or not a specific design would sell enough units to be worth yourself and WM developing it. Or maybe even one offs would be possible for an extra cost. This head may have just blown the door wide open.

And BTW, with standard heads costing around $375, this one coming in at $499 with the teeth and all is pretty good.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I truly enjoy seeing all the doll innovations that come to fruition here on TDF. What started out as simple custom eyes, lids, teeth and tongues has now evolved into demons, vampires, elves and now true anthropomorphs to titillate our fantasies. We have bodies and breasts of every imaginable size, shape and color to suit every whim and desire! I wonder what will be next?
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

She makes me think of ”Cooch” from Supermansion.
Quite a pussy right there. :)
Attachments
79E18C58-A02A-46DA-B09A-71DEC21C3E1B.png
79E18C58-A02A-46DA-B09A-71DEC21C3E1B.png (3.68 MiB) Viewed 10516 times
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS