www.wmdolls.com

Considering getting another doll....

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DrSakamoto

Considering getting another doll....

Post by DrSakamoto »

considering getting a SM Doll 150cm to hang out with my 157cm WM Doll. Do multiple doll owners find it much more fun having more than one? Any thoughts on my choice appreciated. Ideally I’d like something like the shape of the 140 D cup WM doll, but around the 150-157cm mark

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Considering getting another doll....

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Dolls are like Pringle’s potato chips;
“Once you pop, you just can’t stop!”

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

Yeah, but an expensive pack of Pringles....and sometimes when I’ve eaten a tube I wish I hadn’t :)

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

I'm interested in a second doll also, so I'm curious to hear from multiple doll owners. Missy holds a very special place for me, but I keep coming back to look.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

When I got my first doll Kelsi, I swore I'd never buy another one. I just didn't feel I needed to. And for over two years, I didn't even think of it. Then, out of the blue, the idea popped into my head to get a second. Funny thing about dolls... they don't get jealous. Right around that time, I had some money coming in so I looked on my vendor's site, and they were having an in stock doll sale. I figured damn, I could buy one of these and have her in a few days! I kept checking every day until I got the deposit to see if the one I wanted was still there, and she held out for me. That was my Sakura. A month later, I figured screw it, and bought Ji Eun. Hell of a change from not ever buying a second.

Now, as for your question of is it fun? Oh hell yes. The bed is a bit crowded now, but even that is fun.

INFORMATIONS