www.wmdolls.com

Need impressions for a WM142 head please

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ozbourne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need impressions for a WM142 head please

Post by Ozbourne »

Hi guys,

after visiting this board silently for several years my plans to adopt a cutie are getting serious.
It seems that I have an obsession for the WM142 head, but I have problems to imagine it on
different body types. I'm concerned that the dimensions between body and head may be quite drastic if I choose a small body.
That's why I have to ask the experts here :wink:

I would appreciate it if you could share some pics if you have them.
Perhaps this will also help me to decide which skin tone I should finally choose.

Thanks,
Ozzy
"I like big butts and I can not lie... You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist... And a round thing in your face"

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Need impressions for a WM142 head please

Post by Cubiko »

What size doll do you have in mind? Anything bigger than 140 should be allright, allthough I would recommend going 145 or bigger for that head, but that is my subjective opinion.

Ozbourne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ozbourne »

mandos wrote:What size doll do you have in mind? Anything bigger than 140 should be allright, allthough I would recommend going 145 or bigger for that head, but that is my subjective opinion.
I prefer not taller than 160 and agree with you that 140 should be minimum.
You have a beautiful Hilltop Hunnie with that face, mandos. Do you mind sharing some measurements ?

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist... And a round thing in your face"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Please note how risky it is to post a picture after MANDOS has done one!
Jeff
Attachments
image010.jpg
image010.jpg (9.32 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

The 142 head is indeed lovely and is designed for dolls 132/140cm and up. Anything smaller and yes it will look odd. Though depending on your country etc, a doll of under 140 is now seemed to be very dubious and causing some issues in some places.

Some nice pics of the head with different wig configs can be found on RLSD's site here:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-head-142/

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Ozbourne wrote:Do you mind sharing some measurements ?
That’s the WM 170 cm H-cup. A big doll though, 40kg+, but an excellent looking one. The head is currently in storage so out of reach for the moment, if you meant measurements of the head. It is neither smaller or bigger than most of the other heads, so it will not look weird at all on a 160cm doll.

Ozbourne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ozbourne »

Thank you all for your help here and via PM.
It helped me a lot.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is on a WM 148, D cup.
Jeff
Attachments
image009.jpg
image009.jpg (20.63 KiB) Viewed 2140 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

What is the wm 148D?
I haven't seen this before
Can't see it on wm's site

Ozbourne
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ozbourne »

bigchilli wrote:What is the wm 148D?
I haven't seen this before
Can't see it on wm's site
Me too, but I like these proportions. Maybe it's the WM145... I saw this pic 2 days ago in the depth of the internet.
Cocoa skin... yummy :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My bad....the 145 WMD cup
This doll was a great alternative to the YL 148.
I had one in Florida to resell and she was about ten lbs lighter than the YL148.
Love,
Yu
The WM BCD Girl
Attachments
YU.jpg
YU.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
I LOVE YU.JPG
I LOVE YU.JPG (436.64 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS