www.wmdolls.com

My 157b cup will arrive soon, a couple of questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My 157b cup will arrive soon, a couple of questions.

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there congratulations on getting your new gal. I would say that the tear in the groin was caused by opening the legs too far, for missionary you need to first start with the legs together, then move them up towards her head and then apart. The tpe should be able to cope with that, although if you left her in that position for a day or so you would probably begin to see damage like that. It's important to return your gal into a neutral position when you are not interacting with her. Also don't raise the hands above her head, you will get tears in the arm pit. If you are struggling with clothing then take your time to work out ways to get her dressed and undressed without putting her arms up too high. This is where clothes like lycra comes in handy as it will stretch easily when dressing. Don't go near that groin damage with tpe solvent as you will almost certainly make it a lot worse. There are a few guys on here that have successfully repaired such groin damage using a hot air rework station so you could check out those threads but personally I wouldn't attempt such a repair until I felt proficient in using hot air with tpe. So for now it would be best to try not to make it worse. As this is a new doll you don't want to go rubbing in lots of Vaseline as the tpe should already have enough oil in it and by doing that you can actually weaken it's structure. It's probably a good idea to invest in a hot air rework station as you will probably need one at some point anyway and then get hold of some tpe pieces and practice on that before attempting any repairs. Check out Mishka's excellent video tutorial on tpe repair and if you do try it yourself make sure you take the recommended safety precautions etc. Don't feel too bad as I'm sure every one of us has damaged our first dolls in some way or other. I did with my first but she's still going strong after well over 2 years! Good luck.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there congratulations on getting your new gal. I would say that the tear in the groin was caused by opening the legs too far, for missionary you need to first start with the legs together, then move them up towards her head and then apart. The tpe should be able to cope with that, although if you left her in that position for a day or so you would probably begin to see damage like that. It's important to return your gal into a neutral position when you are not interacting with her. Also don't raise the hands above her head, you will get tears in the arm pit. If you are struggling with clothing then take your time to work out ways to get her dressed and undressed without putting her arms up too high. This is where clothes like lycra comes in handy as it will stretch easily when dressing. Don't go near that groin damage with tpe solvent as you will almost certainly make it a lot worse. There are a few guys on here that have successfully repaired such groin damage using a hot air rework station so you could check out those threads but personally I wouldn't attempt such a repair until I felt proficient in using hot air with tpe. So for now it would be best to try not to make it worse. As this is a new doll you don't want to go rubbing in lots of Vaseline as the tpe should already have enough oil in it and by doing that you can actually weaken it's structure. It's probably a good idea to invest in a hot air rework station as you will probably need one at some point anyway and then get hold of some tpe pieces and practice on that before attempting any repairs. Check out Mishka's excellent video tutorial on tpe repair and if you do try it yourself make sure you take the recommended safety precautions etc. Don't feel too bad as I'm sure every one of us has damaged our first dolls in some way or other. I did with my first but she's still going strong after well over 2 years! Good luck.
Thank you!
Whats the most cost effective place I could buy the TPE pieces for practice?

Speaking of using heat for repairs, I found this tutorial here, that uses heating a small tool, like that metal spade thing he got there and very lightly brushing over the tear. Considering that it is the groin area, it could be a bit tricky, but for such a small tear, investing in a lighter and a small tool like this seems to be a better investment for now. I'm just worried, that the tear will only get worse and worse over time and needs to be resolved quickly.
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

znaroks wrote: Thank you!
Whats the most cost effective place I could buy the TPE pieces for practice?

Speaking of using heat for repairs, I found this tutorial here, that uses heating a small tool, like that metal spade thing he got there and very lightly brushing over the tear. Considering that it is the groin area, it could be a bit tricky, but for such a small tear, investing in a lighter and a small tool like this seems to be a better investment for now. I'm just worried, that the tear will only get worse and worse over time and needs to be resolved quickly.
Many vendors sell TPE samples. Here's a link to one, but if you have a preferred vendor, they can probably help you out with that too. You can buy it in the same skin tone that your doll has so you can use it for lots of things, like to test clothes for staining or to see what makeup will look like on that skin color or whatever.
https://grimsdollaccessories.com/jinsan-tpe-sample.html

As for the "hot spoon" thing... It will probably close those small wounds. I tried it myself a long time ago. I think a rework station will do a better job. I can still see the spot I "repaired" on mine with the hot spoon. It was really kinda tricky to get the repair to blend in. That may have been my own inexperience though. Also, it's really hard to control the temp with a spoon, so it smoked a little when applied to the tpe, which is bad. Burning tpe is not a healthy thing to be around.

I agree with Arthur - don't rush the repair and end up making it worse. Wait to get a test piece to practice on. That's a high-stress area so you'll want to make the best repair possible. And definitely, I agree with Don't use glue for this. I can almost guarantee that would be a disaster. TPE glue isn't really glue. It's a solvent that works by melting the TPE. Not appropriate for this kind of wound.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The guys above have covered it pretty well. I can't stress this enough... forget the TPE solvent. That stuff will eat away at the TPE like acid. It's supposed to melt it, so you use a very very small amount to close up tears, but it usually ends up making the tear into a hole. Plus, you have to hold the tear together while it dries, which takes a few minutes. Conversely, if you had an actual slice or decent sized tear, the best way I've found to fix it is to heat up a butter knife (like the spoon), open the tear, insert the knife, and push it closed as you pull the knife out. Then you hold it for a few seconds until the TPE cools and you're done. But what you have there isn't even worth all that. The spoon method will work just fine... BUT... make sure before you do anything to clean the area first. Wash the area where you're going to be working and get all the powder and whatever else off. Make sure it's nice and tacky, because with the heated spoon you are going to be moving liquid TPE around, and if it gets onto TPE that is powdered, it won't stick as well and will flake off later. I've had it happen. I've had my first doll for almost three years and have had to do alot of repairs to her. I've actually cut out all of the TPE on her right arm for a few inches on either side of her elbow and melted in new TPE to fix where the joint tore it up. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to work with. Most importantly, make sure to use ventilation. You don't want to be breathing those fumes. And, as the other guys said, get yourself a couple of TPE test pieces to practice on. Get the hang of it on those first before moving on to your doll. You'll do fine.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

More pics of Alison:

Some clothing from e-bay finally arrived, trying out the new wig, with the wigcap. I forgot to get a bra tho. The wig, even tho only 9$, seems better quality looking than the wig the doll came with. It doesn't have the problem of individual hairs of the original wig going everywhere, but thats probably because it's a lot longer and thus harder to control.
I also got some cheap lip gloss, however, I understood that getting a 2$ lip-gloss is a waste of money.
What price range has lip-gloss that actually sticks to lips and doesn't smell like toxic waste?

She really looks like something from this angle, eh?

But unfortunately, not counting the panties, even e-bays smallest clothing is still too big for the 157b. I still have some other stuff that I'm waiting to arrive, like a pair of stockings intended for 13 year old girls, those should hopefully fit snug to those petite legs.
Honestly it's not that bad. Also, I hope the black sides to these pants wont cause trouble. Will try to check periodically or remove them, since I haven't washed them yet.
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

I decided it's time to finally rub some baby oil on my doll, it's been about two months since I have had her, and the only thing I have done is wash her with a sponge and some diluted shower gel (1:5 ratio with water). I washed and dried her with the sponge and I just finished doing the back side(applying baby oil), will wait for about 2 hours, flip her over and do the front side too, hopefully the baby oil will soak in by then.
I used about 1/6th of a 200ml bottle of baby oil, is this more or less the appropriate amount of oil for ONE side? Also, I used hands to apply the oil, is this the best way to do it?

I was very surprised, that while rubbing the oil on her arms(all the body, but mostly arms and legs), there was a lot of "gunk" coming off. Like kind of wet dust, that has been glued together with the oil, hard to explain. Perhaps thats the factory gunk I should have thoroughly washed when I got her when she arrived? Or perhaps thats just my sweat or something stuck to her over time, but this gunk is easy to move around her skin using baby oil, but it's hard to actually get off her skin, tried the sponge and the microfiber cloth. Perhaps it will be easier to remove once the oil soaks in and the TPE dries a bit?

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Washed her, up, oiled her, washed up again and powdered her today. I also received a dress I ordered on aliexpress (meant for like, a 5 year old, lol). tried it out, at first it seemed a bit short but actually the more I looked, the more I actually prefer it being shorter :wink: . I just wish it was a lot slimmer to show off her thin waist. Has any of you doll forum posters here have learned tailoring clothes to fit your dolls proportions better?
I think this wig goes well here too, fixed it up with two paperclips, because the hair keeps falling in front of her face. It is a neat little trick if the wig has those annoying couple of hairs that simply just wont work with what you want.

Ill try to finally learn to apply make-up to her face, to make her more pretty. Any good makeup tutorials i could checkout?
Attachments
20190314_181246.jpg
20190314_181246.jpg (379.45 KiB) Viewed 2621 times
20190314_181236.jpg
20190314_181236.jpg (385.61 KiB) Viewed 2621 times
20190314_181223.jpg
20190314_181223.jpg (351.74 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

znaroks wrote: I have already had my first accident with her:

I'm not even sure how I manage to do this, I have two versions:

While I was pulling her panties on or off, and the panties might have scratched the surface of the TPE.
OR I overstretched her left leg to the side when I was testing intimacy with her. I think it was the former.

What would be the best way to fix this? Should I order the TPE repair solvent from my vendor (RLSD), or is there a better way to mend the small tears? I have heard some horror stories about the solvent.
The tears open up like that when I move her leg to the side, when she is standing, they close completely and are invisible.
Should I use Vaseline or baby oil to moisten the area in order for the tears not to become worse?

I'm getting pretty paranoid whenever I move her arms or legs when I want to dress her, is there a manual of safe ways to move the arms and legs?
When I try to move her hands above head to dress her in a tanktop, the TPE streaches in an awkward way and I'm scared it will cause tearing and/or leave creases.
Please dont use solvent for the damage repair inside this erea !!! My Little tear started the same as your tear Shown on the picture. For me it all ended in a big nightmare.

Solvent destroys your doll on the long term becouse solvent is only a temporary solution / fix.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Long time no see.
Decided to show this hot and tight bodysuit I got for her
Quarantine wont be as bad with her by my side :)

EDIT: It would be nice if one of the mods could rename this thread to "My 157b cup doll Alison <3", if possible
Attachments
20200428_114241.jpg
20200428_114241.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 2212 times
20200428_113806.jpg
20200428_113806.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2215 times
20200427_185749.jpg
20200427_185749.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 2219 times

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Experimented with some new clothing I got her.
The leggings are size 110-116 EU and the shirt is size 98-104 I believe.
Leggings took a bit of elbow grease, but overall fit well
The shirt was very difficult to put on, it was super tight. The wire of the thumb on her left hand poked out while I was struggling to put it on her. :(
A reminder for everyone to be extra careful while pulling fabric around the finger. When I will remove this shirt, ill use scissors to free her, because I'm not going through this again.
By the way, in the front picture, I tied to shirt from behind in a knot, because otherwise it's hanging from the breasts.
Attachments
20200516_224401.jpg
20200516_224401.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 2127 times
20200516_223831.jpg
20200516_223831.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 2127 times

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Shes just taking a rest
Attachments
20200602_173232.jpg
20200602_173232.jpg (3.66 MiB) Viewed 2053 times
20200602_173219.jpg
20200602_173219.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 2053 times
20200602_173211.jpg
20200602_173211.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 2053 times

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

I finally got a bra, that isn't too large for her. This wig is so pretty but so hard to brush
Attachments
20200615_181905.jpg
20200615_181905.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 1971 times
20200615_182052.jpg
20200615_182052.jpg (3.43 MiB) Viewed 1971 times
20200615_182138.jpg
20200615_182138.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1971 times

racerred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by racerred »

I love the pink body suit - could you tell me where to find it?

I have a 157b coming soon. So excited.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

racerred wrote:I love the pink body suit - could you tell me where to find it?

I have a 157b coming soon. So excited.
I recently started buying clothes for my doll in used clothing sites, in girls sections (every country probably has a craigslist analog, here is mine for example). The amount of clothing being pushed there is actually insane, because girls grow out of the 8-9 year old range(which is the clothing range that fits this doll) and their mothers sell their clothing for basically nothing. I got this one for 2€ ^^. I think it was size 104, which is 7-8 year old size.
Because of the volume, these type of sites has a huge amount of choice when it comes to clothing for your irregular size doll, and it is also way cheaper than new clothing from mainstream sites. Also, if the clothing is used, it can increase arousal if you have a paraphilic fetish like me.

Don't make the mistake thinking XXS is going to fit on this one, it's still too large for this doll. Unless you have a sewing machine to tailor the clothes to fit the doll yourself, they will look very baggy and ugly.

All the panties I got, are used panties from different women from that site (but guys, don't use it unless you are Latvian, your country has an equivalent, just google "used clothing" in your language and you will find some site like that), I can post a guide here how to do that and get used panties for dirt cheap from unsuspecting women, if you want it.

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

I've just ordered my first doll and she's also a 157b with the 159 head. Theres a lot of excellent info on here and it's been a great help. Congrats on your new lady!

INFORMATIONS