www.wmdolls.com

My 157b cup will arrive soon, a couple of questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

My 157b cup will arrive soon, a couple of questions.

Post by znaroks »

No factory pics yet, but will update if interested.

Is this guide also valid for WM dolls?
I have done some research in this forum, found a lot of good tips and advice, but still wanted to clarify some things.

Is corn starch and corn flour the same thing? If cornstarch is more affordable than baby powder, I found this stuff in the store, it translates as corn flour in English and is used for cooking:
Pic1
Pic2

However, it doesn't seem to be very fine, I could imagine larger grains sticking to the doll and giving undesirable feeling to touch.

I have also been looking for some clothing for her. The body has pretty unrealistic proportions and it's hard to find clothes small enough to fit.
Where do you 157b owners find good fitting clothes on this body?

Also, are there any clothing materials I should avoid? (cotton, polyester, faux leather e.t.c.)
Is black really as bad as it sounds? If a piece is washed enough times, can it really stop bleeding color in the TPE?

Here are a couple of examples I've been wanting to get her:
PU leather Pants
Polyester leggings
Polyester skirt
Faux Leather skirt
Cotton tanktop
Synthetic wig
Would the smallest sizes in those examples here fit the body?
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My 157b cup will arrive soon, a couple of questions.

Post by Cubiko »

No, cornstarch is what you are looking for. White powder, very fine, often used to make sauces thicker.

When getting dark clothing, try to avoid the cheap ebay/aliexpress stuff, especially when it comes to faux leather and lace items. It can potentially bleed colour even after multiple washes and through protective stockings or tights. Go small, as small as possible. The 157 clothing size is the same as a 9-year-old so EU size S will not fit unless it is super stretchy, or you are lucky.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hi znaroks,

To answer some of your questions:

Yes that guide by BDC is currently up to date and is primarily for TPE dolls

Yes they are one and the same, US is starch and UK is flour. Both very fine and no inhalation risk compared to baby/talcum powder. Not sure about what is in your pic sorry.

The 157b uses a 28B bra, but these can be hard to find as I'm sure you can imagine. XXS clothing can fit from some manufacturers or girls size 10. Both difficult to find in 'nice non girly' items. Mileage varies I guess depending how you want her to look.

Try to avoid anything sharp, metals, buckles etc, can easily damage the TPE.

Any colour other than white is as bad as it sounds when it comes to TPE. Wash everything (especially cheap stuff from china) numerous times until water is clear then you will usually be fine. Many suppliers also throw in a spare piece of TPE (ask for one regardless), any clothing item you're not sure about place over this spare TPE with a book on top overnight. If no stain in the morning you should be good to go with it.

The-Doll-House NL
Inactive Vendor
Inactive Vendor

Post by The-Doll-House NL »

Just to stress: What you show on that picture (esp. pic2) is NOT suitable for dolls, no matter what it's called.

As Mandos said, you are looking for very fine white powder. If it's not talcum powder, it should nonetheless have some resemblance to it. Just like Fleshlight renewing powder, in case you've ever seen that, which is also cornstarch:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ing+powder
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

The Doll House NL
https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

Email: nl@the-doll-house.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDollHouseNL1

The-Doll-House Locations Worldwide:
UK - United Kingdom: https://www.the-doll-house.com/
DC - District of Columbia, U.S.A.: https://dc.the-doll-house.com/
NL - The Netherlands, E.U.: https://nl.the-doll-house.com/

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

What you have pictured is Corn Meal. That's totally different than corn starch. The term corn flour is confusing since it could mean either. Talcum powder is fine. It's a myth that it contains asbestos. Talcum has been regulated and free from asbestos since the 70's. The link to vaginal cancer is unproven. Mostly lawyers talking about it, not doctors.

I have a 157B here right now, but she's not mine, so I can't test any clothing on her. I'd say she's similar enough to my 156C they'd wear the same clothes. XXS and size 10 as Maviarab. Best I found was used lots of XXS clothes on eBay. They've already been washed several times. They're usually really cheap. You can quickly get an assortment of items.

Stains are going to happen. I can pretty much guarantee it. You can limit by thorough washing, and as was said using a TPE sample piece to test on. I sell Jinsan samples on my store if your doll didn't come with one. I'm working with Doll 4 Ever to get their samples and accessories on my store also.

If you do get a stain it can be removed. With the experiments I do I stain TPE samples all the time. Usually working Mineral Oil into the TPE can lighten stains. Most manufacturers have a Stain remover they sell for their dolls. I also carry this product for Jinsan dolls. It's a white cream that you apply to the stain for a few hours. Here's a thread where I show the Stain Remover at work. Also, stains will usually fade on their own in time.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Another tip, if you get any wigs aside from the factory supplied then get a flesh coloured nylon wig cap to reduce the risk of staining from any dark wigs inner net. Worse case of staining I had (or rather Sarah had!) Was from a dark wig. The stain has completely gone now but I always use wig caps if the wig has a dark inner net. Oh and they are really cheap on eBay, I got 2 the other day for £1.99.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Almost all of the clothes I have for my 157b are girls size 7-8. They fit her perfectly. And I mean jeans, leggings, skirts (she also has 6-7 skirts that fit great), tops, underwear, all of it. While it is definitely true that alot of the clothing that will fit the 157b will be girly, it is possible to find clothes in that size that don't look too girly, you just have to look around. I found alot of nice things for mine on the website Justice Girls. There is a bunch of girly stuff there, but also alot of nice, more mature looking clothing.

Grim, you said the 157b looks close enough to your 156c that the clothes might fit. I have both dolls, and I can tell you that yes, they do fit. My girls share the same wardrobe. As a matter of fact, my 140 also wears most of the same clothes. Except for their height, most of their measurements are really close.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Alright, I'l stay away from anything dark at the time.

Question about make-up - when it comes to face, is there anything I should stay away from as well?

Also, if I apply baby oil, should I still shower the doll (If I put plastic bag over the neck area and tie it down, so the water doesn't get into the skeleton)?
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

With regard to your last question, you will not need to oil your new doll when she arrives. I am leaving it at least 3 months before oiling (different climates may affect this), and a new doll I have just received will be waiting even longer as her tpe feels superior to me and is not at all tacky so that indicates that oil is not being lost so quickly. Washing should be done upon arrival to clean off any factory residue but after patting her dry you can probably leave it at that, I haven't even had to powder my new doll and she has come from the same factory as yours. If there is some tackiness then you can apply a light dusting of powder to get the tpe silky smooth. Any further washing will depend on how you use your doll. I only ever use femidoms with my ladies and so there is no need for frequent washing and when I do they sit on a bath stool so I can sponge clean them and then give a quick rinse off with a shower head. The 157b is a lovely doll and a great choice for a first synthetic lady, take your time to figure out how her skeleton moves and if you have any issues I'm sure you will find answers on here!

Oh, makeup, yes ordinary makeup is fine and if you make a mess just clean it off with a cotton swab and some baby oil.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Thank you for the responses everyone.
Factory sent me pictures just now:

Full info with all the bells and whistles:
(Head: #162, Skin Color: Tan, Eye Color: Gray Eyes, Hairstyle: 8, Areola Size: 3cm, Areola Color: Light Brown, Vagina: Fixed, Labia Color: Light Brown, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Natural, Mouth Type: Enhanced Mouth + $75, Foot Style: Stand Up Foot + $75, Shoulder Type: Shrugging + $75, Accessories (Ships Separately): Gloves & Irrigator, Closet Bar Suspension Kit: Free Hook and Bolt).

It was really difficult to choose between blonde #159 head and brunette #162

I chose #162 in the end.
When she arrives, I think I might do an unpacking/first impressions video, maybe it could be interesting for existing members or some of you lurkers out there interested in buying a doll, since high-end sexdolls are getting more and more popular. However, don't hold your breath on it
Any further washing will depend on how you use your doll. I only ever use femidoms with my ladies and so there is no need for frequent washing and when I do they sit on a bath stool so I can sponge clean them and then give a quick rinse off with a shower head
Well I intend to cuddle and sleep with her(I'm just scared i might deform her somehow, if I roll on her palm or whatever in my sleep).
She could get tacky from contact from my skin(even if I shower before going to bed).

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

As for wigs, I'm not a spend thrift and get some very decent looking ones from thewigcompany.com. I've bought the skull caps that look like a regular hose in color and put that on first if I've putting on her a dark wig with a black or near black inside. Made that mistake once and had to clean the back of her head from the dark stain from the interior cap of the wig. A stocking like cover first eliminated that.

Here's a couple pics of some of the wigs I've gotten from The Wig Company. they range around $35 upward but great quality.

https://www.thewigcompany.com/
Attachments
_1DF5485a.jpg
_1DF5485a.jpg (570.1 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
_1DF6131a.jpg
_1DF6131a.jpg (938.8 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
_1DF6303a.jpg
_1DF6303a.jpg (919.15 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
_1DF6068a.jpg
_1DF6068a.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 6767 times
_1DF6049a.jpg
_1DF6049a.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 6767 times

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

ColColt wrote:As for wigs, I'm not a spend thrift and get some very decent looking ones from thewigcompany.com. I've bought the skull caps that look like a regular hose in color and put that on first if I've putting on her a dark wig with a black or near black inside. Made that mistake once and had to clean the back of her head from the dark stain from the interior cap of the wig. A stocking like cover first eliminated that.
Thank you.
I have been looking into some Wig Liner Caps on ebay, I wonder if these will suffice for something like this

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Congratulations on your new girlfriend. From experience I can tell you that you will have a lot of fun with her. :D :thumbs_up:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

znaroks wrote:
ColColt wrote:As for wigs, I'm not a spend thrift and get some very decent looking ones from thewigcompany.com. I've bought the skull caps that look like a regular hose in color and put that on first if I've putting on her a dark wig with a black or near black inside. Made that mistake once and had to clean the back of her head from the dark stain from the interior cap of the wig. A stocking like cover first eliminated that.
Thank you.
I have been looking into some Wig Liner Caps on ebay, I wonder if these will suffice for something like this
Sure-they look similar to what I have.

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

Greetings from Alison to everyone

Even tho I have had her for 3 weeks now, unfortunately I haven't had the time to enjoy her company as much and I'm still waiting for a couple of clothing items to arrive from ebay.

I have already had my first accident with her:

I'm not even sure how I manage to do this, I have two versions:

While I was pulling her panties on or off, and the panties might have scratched the surface of the TPE.
OR I overstretched her left leg to the side when I was testing intimacy with her. I think it was the former.

What would be the best way to fix this? Should I order the TPE repair solvent from my vendor (RLSD), or is there a better way to mend the small tears? I have heard some horror stories about the solvent.
The tears open up like that when I move her leg to the side, when she is standing, they close completely and are invisible.
Should I use Vaseline or baby oil to moisten the area in order for the tears not to become worse?

I'm getting pretty paranoid whenever I move her arms or legs when I want to dress her, is there a manual of safe ways to move the arms and legs?
When I try to move her hands above head to dress her in a tanktop, the TPE streaches in an awkward way and I'm scared it will cause tearing and/or leave creases.

INFORMATIONS