www.wmdolls.com

Shopping for a first doll - need advice

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Professor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Shopping for a first doll - need advice

Post by The Professor »

Narrowed down to 156 C-Cup or 157 B-Cup. Would love feedback from owners of these two models.

I'm sure you all know how hard it is to find exactly what you are looking for and any choice is going to be a compromise. I like the 6YE's but vagina placement in doggy position (The greatest view in the known universe) is a deal breaker. Their new Amore doll addresses this but for some reason they made her with a fat ass that weighs in at 77 lb. So WM dolls under 70lb. seems the front runner.

I want her under 70lb but not under 5'-0 tall. I like small breasts, but A and B cups I have seen in person are too firm. I am hoping that a smallish Hollow C-cup will feel more realistic. However the 156 C photos look like a short doll with freekishly long legs. I'd go for the 157 B, but she seems to have a freakiskly thin waist and the B-cup breasts may be unrealistically firm.

I would greatly value input from anyone with hands on experience.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Shopping for a first doll - need advice

Post by BWheeler1 »

I have both the 156c and 157b, and I still can't decide which I like better. Neither one is freakish. When you say small with freakishly long legs, I think 150b. When you say freakishly tiny waist, I think 155a or dd. The 156c has a build more like a normal girl. The 157b does have a thin waist, but not like the 155, and I believe it just looks small due to the fact that the shoulders and arms on the 157b are bigger... in other words, more realistic. Also, the 157b breasts are solid, but that doesn't mean they're stiff. They feel fine. In my opinion, both dolls are among the best that WM makes, I don't like breasts that look like she has two extra heads hanging from her chest, and if I wanted a big fat ass, I'd go to Walmart and look at the women riding those electric "too fat to walk" carts.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

BWheeler1,
Do both your dolls have the shrugging feature?
Can you kindly get us a weight on your 157B please?
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

No, neither of my dolls have shrugging shoulders. And I would get a weight for you, but I don't have a scale in the house. I can tell you for certain that the 156c weighs more than the 157b, I carry them all the time. I'll see if I can borrow a scale from someone, you've made me curious about what each one weighs.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I borrowed a regular bathroom scale and weighed my girls. My 157b weighs 63lbs and my 156c weighs 66lbs. This is also fully clothed. Both are wearing sweats and matching hoodies, both outfits are the same brand and size, just different colors, so the clothes they are wearing should weigh the same.

Just for reference, I also weighed my 140, she weighs 52lbs. I have no idea what cup size she is, as she had to be modified. She was a D, but one breast kept deflating and the other had a hole underneath due to an accident (she fell over), so I just trimmed both down and filled them inside, solving both problems. But since the TPE I cut out was used to fill the void in the breasts, technically I didn't remove any so she should weigh the same as a 140D.

The Professor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Professor »

BWheeler1,

Thanks for your input. I still don't know which one to choose, but I am more confident that I will not regret either.

The photos on the manufacturers websites are so terrible. With all the professional photography, seductive poses, hairstyles and make-up, it is almost impossible to compare anything. Even the heads are impossible to compare. Two photos of the same head look completely different. It's difficult to tell whether a head you like the look of would look right on a certain body.

Why would it be so difficult to have a simple, identical set of photos of each body type so you can place them side-by-side? Then a set of simple, identical, photos of each head and a separate set of wigs so that you could swap heads and wigs and skin tones, etc. to see exactly what you are getting. You could save the results and compare them side-by-side.

The Professor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Professor »

Sexdollcanada.com having a !!HUGE SALE!! ending Nov 19! All WM TPE Dolls - All upgrades FREE Plus 1 free head!

Thanks to the posts on this forum I was able to pull the trigger with confidence. You guys changed my mind on a quite a few options and thanks to you I will be excited but not anxious for the arrival of my new dream girl.

157 (5'-1") B-cup Clara - Head #159, Tan, Light brown labia & Areola (3cm), Removable Vagina.

Free options - Enhanced Mouth, Standing Feet, Shrugging Shoulders, Free Head #56, Extra Eyes - Green

Oddly enough, being given the option of two heads didn't make the choice any easier. The 159 head was a no brainer, but what to choose for the second? A different personality? A more mature look? An open mouth? Closed eyes? An expression of ecstasy?

Don't have my hidden secret closet in the music studio/exercise room ready yet, but can't pass up a deal like that.

The Professor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Professor »

Well, after looking at as many forum photos as \i could find I have changed my mind one last time, Changed my order to the 156-C. The first thing I will be shopping for is a set of closing eyelids. Can't wait to see her in the jeggings I bought on sale today.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You won't regret getting the 156c. That body is slightly thicker in the legs than the 157b, not like fat but more like realistic. About the only thing I'd like to see them change on the 156c is that I wish she had a little bit more to her arms. Like a little thicker and more realistic. If the 156c had the arms and shoulders of the 157b, she would be perfection. They're not bad, they're just more like most other dolls there.

You'll like how her legs and ass look in leggings or jeggings. She has some nice curves there.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

The Professor wrote:I want her under 70lb but not under 5'-0 tall. I like small breasts, but A and B cups I have seen in person are too firm. I am hoping that a smallish Hollow C-cup will feel more realistic. However the 156 C photos look like a short doll with freekishly long legs. I'd go for the 157 B, but she seems to have a freakiskly thin waist and the B-cup breasts may be unrealistically firm.
You might consider the new WM 166 C-cup, she looks like a mature version of the WM 157. I'd hit that.

Here are the photos Mandos posted so far, with a 360 video in the second thread. Keep an eye out for more photo sets from Mandos.
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=108667&hilit=wm+166
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=109006&hilit=wm+166

Most of the dolls have grossly exaggerated long legs and short torsos, usually the lower leg is several inches too long. The Irontech 168, SM 163, and Doll Forever 155 seem to have better proportions. In Silicon check out the Sino Doll 161 and the Sanhui 156 and 158.

INFORMATIONS