www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by doll_vinci »

horseface wrote:been waiting since early December she's finally here thanks for all the wonderful pictures mandos they are what made her a must buy :D
Do you need to reapply nipple and labia color over time? Not sure if the color fades to skin color.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Absolutely-between the cleaning process and most of us smooching on them nipples it will fade. I use L'Oreal Nude #3, I think it's called, a matte makeup pack that works great with the nipple area. Comes with a small brush and assortment of colors fitting for the nipple/aerole area. For the labia Chartpak colors are good but once on it's a long time before they go away...semi permanent, I've found. Choose your colors wisely and DON'T get any of it on any area you don't want it. You'll play hell getting it off easily.

You don't have to buy but one or two if you don't need more. This is just an example.

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Chartpa ... B0015AUPYK

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

When you get ready to do the nipple area, take a piece of thin cardboard and if you have one, use a hole punch of about an inch or so in diameter and punch a hole in the cardboard. Doesn't have to be a big piece, mine's about 3x4" and place the hole over her aureole area. Using the brush you can apply your color choice around the area without fear of smearing it to the outside where you don't want it. The makeup goes on sort of wet looking but dries to a matte finish.

This is similar to the one I have. You can get it at the local drug store.

https://www.amazon.com/LOr%C3%A9al-Pari ... 85439&th=1

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll_vinci »

horseface wrote:been waiting since early December she's finally here thanks for all the wonderful pictures mandos they are what made her a must buy :D
May I ask who was the vendor?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Some nice tips there, ColColt. I only tried to put colour in nipples once before (on an YL135cm that was oiled) and I really botched it up, so your tips are worth looking into. I think I need to buy that first set you showed us, for the lips though.
Heavy use, and oiling, will fade the make up on the dolls yes. I use most dolls just for photos and leave them alone much of the time, this mean the make up stays on for years.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

This question has probably been asked, but what is the doll's (WM 166 C-Cup) shoe size?

I got her over winter break, and now I'm going nuts finding clothes for her. Man, I'm so stoked about this doll!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It’s pretty much the same for all WMs, EU34 seems to fit best but everything from EU33 to 36 will do the trick. EU34 is about US4.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Women's size 4(US) seems to work well with mine. I tried a size 5 but too big.

ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

Mandos, your photography is absolutely UNREAL; I mean to say that YOURS is the quality of work vendors should be shooting for (pun not intended). Makes sense that you've got a bunch of fuqboi plagiarists out there who don't have half your talent.

smithj0175
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by smithj0175 »

Wow! Your photography skills are outstanding!

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Can anyone tell me which color for the labia and areolas looks best for the tanned skin of this doll? I don't know what I have to choose there for having a realistic look.

And what areola size is that on the pictures in post #1? Any ideas? Or better: Are there images here somewhere which show all three possible sizes (for this specific doll)?

These are the last two things I want to find out before ordering this one.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

mandos wrote:It’s pretty much the same for all WMs, EU34 seems to fit best but everything from EU33 to 36 will do the trick. EU34 is about US4.

Awesome! But not awesome...there aren’t very many choices for US size 4. I only found a couple shoes on eBay. Where do you get your shoes for your dolls?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Brucesu wrote:
mandos wrote:It’s pretty much the same for all WMs, EU34 seems to fit best but everything from EU33 to 36 will do the trick. EU34 is about US4.

Awesome! But not awesome...there aren’t very many choices for US size 4. I only found a couple shoes on eBay. Where do you get your shoes for your dolls?
Not all shoes are available in size 4, I also use some in size 5 or even in size 6, but if she shoe is big I put on a pair of extra socks if needed. Anyhow, if he shoe is flat it doesn’t really matter if the size is 6 or bigger as she would just be standing in them, not walk. Hell, I have used size 8 for a couple of photoshoots too - nobody noticed and it didn’t show. You need to be more careful about size with heels though.

Thanks for your comments btw. Be sure to check out my gallery for more photos of this gal than the ones in this thread.

The doll in the photos has brown nipples, not sure what the colour in the genitalia area is as I just went with «default». Same with the nipple size, I just went with the standard. The details on the nipple are one size only, it is part of the mould the doll is made with, if you choose a bigger or smaller it just means the colouring of the nipple will be different - the nipple itself will stay the same «normal» size, if that makes any sense.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

mandos wrote:
Brucesu wrote:

Not all shoes are available in size 4, I also use some in size 5 or even in size 6, but if she shoe is big I put on a pair of extra socks if needed. Anyhow, if he shoe is flat it doesn’t really matter if the size is 6 or bigger as she would just be standing in them, not walk. Hell, I have used size 8 for a couple of photoshoots too - nobody noticed and it didn’t show. You need to be more careful about size with heels though.

Man, you are so awesome. Thanks for your help and your photos are mind blowing! Keep up the great work and kindness.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

mandos wrote:The doll in the photos has brown nipples, not sure what the colour in the genitalia area is as I just went with «default». Same with the nipple size, I just went with the standard. The details on the nipple are one size only, it is part of the mould the doll is made with, if you choose a bigger or smaller it just means the colouring of the nipple will be different - the nipple itself will stay the same «normal» size, if that makes any sense.
Thanks for the reply. But do you really mean the nipple or the areola (the area around the nipple)?

INFORMATIONS