www.wmdolls.com

85cm Torso, or 108cm Doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
darkx6x

85cm Torso, or 108cm Doll?

Post by darkx6x »

First time buyer in a bit of a weird conundrum.

I can't decide between choosing the 108cm doll, or a Torso doll. And there's a lot of technicalities involves in this such as height (I'm 5'8) Storage into a shirt closet I lock up, overall breast size due to the height difference. Ease of use in the Shower. Etc.

Obviously one is cheaper than the other, which is also something to consider - so yeah, I dunno - do I really need legs or not is the question y'know. (I do like some thighs but I like ass and tits too)

https://www.sexxdolls.com/collections/w ... ts/wm170-1

https://www.sexxdolls.com/collections/w ... ts/wm108-1

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 85cm Torso, or 108cm Doll?

Post by complex365 »

The torso looks really nice but the 108cm will allow more positions to take advantage of. I’d go with the wm108 unless she won’t fit in the storage area.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'd go with the 108 myself, simply because torso dolls creep me out a little.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Mr Franz wrote:I'd go with the 108 myself, simply because torso dolls creep me out a little.
Dolls with legs can creep people out too! ;)

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Big fan of the 108 personally. The way the legs end on the torso doll gives me the creeps a little...

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

The 108 has many options for hair eyes etc. I like a girl with arms and legs. Just my bias.

Edit: I’ve been looking into torso dolls, the weight is about the same, from what I’ve seen! So smaller but same weight? I’ll take limbs...
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

A torso has less to break, than a Doll with limbs, but is not as pleasing to the eye, also a full size doll would be better for photography, more than likely the torso will weigh less than a full doll, these are just some Pros and Cons...to consider.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Mr Franz wrote:I'd go with the 108 myself, simply because torso dolls creep me out a little.
I agree!!!

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

I have big and small dolls .... and also the World Cup Torso M Cup :-) the torso is better for sex !!!

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

arnomartes wrote:...the World Cup Torso M Cup :-) the torso is better for sex !!!
What do you mean by "World Cup": a torso doll in a soccer outfit and/or one with epic tits? :D

INFORMATIONS