www.wmdolls.com

Shifty eyes?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Shifty eyes?

Post by ColColt »

I quit drinking back in the 80's, don't do drugs and take my blood pressure meds daily so, I know neither was a contributing factor. Maybe my mind just kicked into fantasy gear...I'm not sure which. Bending over today(twice) to give my girl a kiss I could have sworn I saw her lovely brown eyes dark side to side maybe 2mm as if looking back and forth at my own eyes. I had to back off and take a longer look. She also felt more warm than usual just lying in bed.

I dunno...rather strange. Anyone experienced this phenomenon?
Attachments
_1DF6221a.jpg
_1DF6221a.jpg (719.72 KiB) Viewed 847 times

Whisky

Re: Shifty eyes?

Post by Whisky »

Shes alive ! Check for pulse next time:)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Shifty eyes?

Post by ColColt »

Too "skeerd"!!

INFORMATIONS