www.wmdolls.com

All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

Post by Cubiko »

No wait... Actually, I already got what I wanted.

Snow has fallen, but Ms. Dollie doesn´t like the cold and snow and wants to stay indoors frolicing in bed.
As always with bed shoots we end up taking way too many photos and this is just a small selection of the result.
This new head (#265) is super cute and we borrowed an earlier idea with the hair and clothes from her one of her smaller sister´s photoshoot. Also testing out a different wide angle lens, and it resulted in some angles and distortion that was not optimal so the man behind the camera still need to learn to use wide angles for portraits, and not just landscape. Was supposed to be a daylight shoot but again the light faded as it often does in this area and this time of year. So no glamour like the first shoots, but hopefully something interesting to look at still :)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

Post by Cubiko »

And more...

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Oh my dear gawd Mandos!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Cowabunga! Looks like a great anatomical placement like the AMOR girls. More info! That gal has some loooong legs or is it the wide angle?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

As mentioned in the first post playing with the wide angle had some side effcts that I am unused to, like the distortion. So the legs look freakishly long in some shots. Small bedroom as well so that did not help.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

If someone is looking for a young Britney Spears look alike in a TPE doll, your prayers have been answered.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Lol, didn’t really think about that. But yeah, not my best work - but you get to see some of the details of this beautiful doll :)

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I absolutely adore that body! It doesn't seem to matter what face she has, she's SEXY!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I REALLY like the "girly-bits" design on this doll.

Mandos, I also noticed that your doll has the same "Taint-blemish" that I noticed on mine in the factory photos. Any idea if this IS just a blem or perhaps some reinforcement of the area between the vag and the anus?
Attachments
Taint Blem.jpg
Taint Blem.jpg (93.3 KiB) Viewed 3767 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

intriqued
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by intriqued »

I have been very good this year santa...!!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Not sure, TR. Didn’t really notice it before. Doesn’t look or feel like a blemish (I went to «her room» and had a good look and a feel), could possibly be some reinforcement or something yeah *shrugs shoulders*

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Ah Shit, I'd hit that ass.
Love it.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

mandos wrote:Not sure, TR. Didn’t really notice it before. Doesn’t look or feel like a blemish (I went to «her room» and had a good look and a feel), could possibly be some reinforcement or something yeah *shrugs shoulders*
I'm impressed you could go into "her room" and report back in a matter of minutes. I probably would've spent an afternoon rooting around down there...
:glou:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I'm impressed you could go into "her room" and report back in a matter of minutes. I probably would've spent an afternoon rooting around down there...
:haha4: Brilliant...though I agree I would be the same!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Proper exploratory research takes time!

INFORMATIONS